Practice readings

• Egyptian Queen darling few words.

KEEP TO UR PRIORITIES. DONT LET THE TSUNAMI OF REQUEST BLOW UR MIND. REMEMBER ALWAYS:

1. YOU AS READER CHOOSE WHOM TO READ WE AS ASKING PARTY DO NOT

2. YOU AS READER CHOOSE WHEN TO READ WE AS ASKING PARTY DO NOT

3. YOU AS READER CHOOSE WHERE TO READ WE AS ASKING PARTY DO NOT

4. YOU AS READER DESIDE WETHER TO GO ON OR SAY THATS IT FOR THIS TIME, WE AS ASKING PARTY HAS NO SAY IN THAT WHATSOEVER.

For the asking party myself included. WHY THE EFF DO YA NOT READ EGYPTIAN QUEENS FIRST POST ON PAGE ONE HUH? IT CLEARLY SAYS 3 FIRST AND ALL REST AFTER IS A HUGE MAYBE. FOR NOW WE´RE ALL KINDA BARKING UP A TREE. LETS KNOCK IT OFF SHALL WE???

IN CASE U HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT IS FOR THE READER I STRONGLY SUGGEST YA ALL SEARCH FOR THE THREAD READER 2 READER DEBATE. THANX

cwb looking out for readers!

• Dear CWB,

I did read the thread and thought to take a chance that if she ever got to miy request to do a reading great and if not, no biggie, she just could not do it. I know that some people get rude about it if they do not get something back, but I am not that way. Sorry if I stepped on anyones toes, not my intention.

• It was not meant for you sporty per se, but as a reminder for us all. including myself. at times we want a reading so bad we tend to forget what goes on on the other side of the table. I call out for civilcy, courtesy and patience.

to get read here at all is a tad like playing the lottery. LIke you there are many who are as warm n nice n patient as you are. Many arent. its a drop all u do n read help guide me now or else mode.

its mainly the impatient ones i call out on.

bless ya sweetie

cwb

• Dear CWB,

Thank you for the warm comments, I was afraid that I had done something wrong and offended someone.. I have noticed 2 types of people here, one of friends and they all talk to one another like they have been on here forever and than others that stop by once in awhile hoping for a quick fix. I am sometimes afraid to jump into the conversations so I sit back hoping to learn something from the posts.

Bless you too!

• sorry, I forgot to include my birthdate April, 15, 1961, I am female. As for a question, umm, I guess it will have to be should I continue painting and can it lead to a career? Or am I going down the wrong path? I will be grateful if you can give me a reading but if you are not able to I understand. Many blessings I wish upon you and those around you.

• EGYPTIANQUEEN---I haven't forgotten you--Spirit has not spoken up yet but keep an eye out as I feel a message coming soon---I have a lot of energy around me at the moment--a lot is going on in the cosmos---but soon as it mellows some expect a timely reading from me. BLESSINGS!--- And if you as well feel like life is spinning too fast---you are not alone--this too shall pass! And true to your gut feelings at the end of your reading for me I am in a crazy place with one of my children at the moment!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Blmoon

Thanks for your good wishes. I am still around just been having a tough time, job, friends and attacks on me. Everyone just went crazy on me and i found with all the mental stress on me i couldn't read cos i thought my energies would dominate or colour people's readings. I hope everything is cooling down for you now, slowly and calmly. I remember that busynesss around your cards.

Take care

p.s am only a novice and so i apologise if i let people down by not replying for a while. Blessings all and go out and enjoy the sun!

• This post is deleted!