Help for LostLeo

• Hey Lostleo, I have a little brother (I'm 55) that was a Leo and I can see where knowing the circumstances of your relationship with gf definitely helps with the interpretation. There is a couple of things that your reading suggests in the parameters of your specific situation. Just let me know...

• Hi FarranFey, thanks for your help, how specific you need, I try not to give out too much details in a public forum.

• Dear LostLeo,

Nothing more then you have already given.

The 4 of coins is the career of your gf...the most important thing at this time in your relationship. However, dependent on how willing you are to have a relationship that is easy-going and supportive for her without demanding more right now, I see no reason that you and she can't be together.

It's like this...if you slow down and accept a position of "best friend, confidant and shoulder to cry on and tuck under when SHE feels like it" the more comfort she is going to get from being with you. Slow down on the gifts...that's a little to possessive feeling to women sometimes. However, because of her "nine of swords/nightmares", she does need and crave the special support that a man who is "just there" and really seems to know her would be when she is "needy".

What if you knew you would be her "best friend" for the next 10 years, while she works out her career issues and control needs, but also with "physical intimacy" which I guarantee, she wouldn't want if you didn't mean a lot to her? Would you accept that?

Just make sure that you are really listening to her when she says things about her life, her wants and her changes so you know her "crop" as well as she does...and she will subconciously learn and care about you as well...without the fear of letting you have too much control.

Hope that makes sense and I didn't get too personal. Best of luck...it sounds like you really care about her and that means more then you may realize.

• I don't quite understand the part where you said "What if you knew you would be her "best friend" for the next 10 years, while she works out her career issues and control needs, but also with "physical intimacy" which I guarantee, she wouldn't want if you didn't mean a lot to her? Would you accept that?" Would you care to elabrate?

Do you mean friends with benefits? If so, that is not what I'm looking for, I would rather be her best friend for the next ten years without the physical intimacy, just to be there for her when she needed a friend.

I only want her body when it comes with her heart and soul, she is not a fling to me, I have a lot of respect for her, unless we are officially seeing each other again, s.e.x is not something that I'm fishing for.

• Hey FarranFey

Just got this reading from Tarot.com, If you have time, please give me your interpretation on this. Tks

Love Bottom Line 5-card Celtic Cross

Deck Lovers Path

Questions: Is there a future for me and her.

1st card Self: Five of Staves

2nd card The Loved One: Ace of Arrows

3rd card Situation: Magic

4th card Advice: Five of Arrows

5th card Potential: Four of Arrows