May I PLEASE have a reading? :)

• Hi, may I please have a tarot reading when possible? I'm just getting over a breakup with a Gemini man. we still both have feelings for eachother. he broke up with me, but he even told me yesterday that he still has feelings for me. he confuses me and I would like to know if we still have a future.

my DOB is 11/02/83

His 05/21/82

• Wow...that is so weird that you are asking about a Gemini man. I am also a Scorpio with Virgo Ascendant (you may be refering to Virgo moon?) and have found Gemini's in my life over and over. Just one quick comment about Gemini's...they are twins just like their sign says (if not triplets or quadruplets) and it depends on which one they are that day as to how they say they feel about you (or anything for that matter).

• oh FarranFey, you have no idea how right you are! it's so true that he's got "multiple personalities". he's so wishy-washy and it drives me crazy sometimes! he told me he wanted to marry me and be in a committed relationship, and then he broke up with me and told me that he's "uncertain" about our relationship. I honestly feel like there is some underlying reason behind him breaking up with me and he won't tell me the truth. he also told me once, a few days ago, that he was scared about us turning out like his parents. his parents dont have a very good relationship and don't have much in common. he's scared that we don't have much in common and that our differences won't keep us together.

I actually have a Libra moon, although when I first started looking into moon signs and ascendants, I was given wrong information and was told I had a Virgo moon. hence my name, lol!

I don't know what to do with this situation, that's why I asked for a reading. I really need some guidance.

• FarranFey, would you be able to do a reading for me? I just read your thread that you started. please let me know when you can. 🙂

• Do you have a deck of Rider/Waite cards?

• I actually do not own a deck of any tarot cards. I don't think I have that kind of talent. of course, there are so many beautiful talented people on these threads so that's why I asked for a reading on here. knowing me, i'll end up drawing something completely off the wall or something, lol!

• As a professional tarot reader, I always have the querent shuffle the deck. As a healer, I can channel your energy and have assisted with shuffling, but only in cases where the person had a problem handling the cards. I am sorry and as you say, there are many talented people that don't require you handling the cards.

Good luck and good fortune!

• thank you FarrenFey. I appreciate your efforts 🙂

• would anyone else be able to give me a tarot reading? 🙂

• bump

• bump