Confused...could someone do a reading for me please?

• Hello, I'm not new here, I've been a member for a while but forgot my login information so I had to create another. Currently, I am in a state of confusion about where my love life is going. I had someone on here do a reading for me two years ago and I am in dire need of another. I had a bad breakup two years ago with a guy I was engaged to, he turned out to be my worst nightmare (liar, cheater, etc.) and he was a scorpio if that helps (I'm one as well). Since then a few men have come and gone and I didn't connect with any of them except one. I met him last year around October (we aren't on speaking terms now due to a falling out). He's a virgo and I really connected with him and then we had a misunderstanding and now I'm back to square one...looking for that guy who's the one. I really liked this virgo guy and it's weird how every other night I see him in my dreams and he's telling me how he feels about me (wants a relationship). I don't know what to make of it. I want to reconnect with him but I'm uncertain if he still has feelings for me or not. It's just draining trying to figure everything out. I'm almost to the point where I want to take a break from relationships. But it's just some part of me that still wants to search. I really would love someone's insight and advice or help would be greatly appreciated. My birthday is 11/08/1988. Thank you.

• Hi RiiBean

I am learning tarot myself and have just started doing readings for friends after doing readings for myself for a bout a year, so still a novice. I would like to do my reading for you and would appreciate some feedback as it will help me learn more. Pleaase pardon me because I don't like to writ too much detail, am naturally a woman of few words lol. Please don't take the words i say as set in stone obviously as nothing in life ever is any way.

I used a spread I normally use in relationships about your relationship with the virgo man and also took out some base cards.

The state of your relationship and what is crossing it.- King of Coins and Knight of Coins-=

this says to me that what one of you (at least) wanted was a solid relationship or one that is long-term but what got in the way was another not being fully committed. You may have had differing values+ opinions and couldn't accommodate the other person's needs. Perhaps you might have felt he was a nag or perfectionist wanting things a certain way or he felt that about you and that made one party give up on the relationship as it was too much hard work. Unequal contribution to the relationship.

Page of coins crossed by 5Wands- where he stands and whats crossing him.=

He dealt with the relationship on a practical level and perhaps did not have much experience with relationship and what you needed. He is someone who knows what he needs and wants from a relationship but couldn't give you what you needed. 5 wands - this could have been through no fault of his own but something simple like lack of communication. There could have also been a power struggle between you two due to feelings of the other one being unfair. This could have also made him think that you are not really a good match for each other.

Justice card on your side as what you think of the whole situation=

says to me that you felt unfairly treated by him. It might also mean that you begin to think that you'll always be getting the same treatment which you feel you don't deserve in every new relationship.

Hangman as what is really happening with you-=

you are actually now considering looking at things differently. HM can be about sacrifice so as you said this card is reflecting you deciding to take time out due to a new perspective. The sacrifice may also come as a vow of celibacy for a while too when you consider staying away from relationships for a while.

Wheel as what he thinks of the whole thing- things not turning out well with regards to the relationship. He might just feel the timing wasn't right and that it was rotten luck at the time. I believe he has reflected on the relationship and what went wrong. There are some lessons learnt there i feel. With the movement of the wheel comes a new phase and a chance to do things differently. If the chance comes for this i believe he would .

Strength as what is reality(or as advice)- the woman calmly caressing the lions shows a relationship that has a strong bond built on trust. If there was no trust built over some time those lions would maul the woman. I believe this is saying that the virgo man has learnt that although there may be differences (as there are bound to be) one has to be patient and take the time with the other person in order to build trust and a strong bond. It does'nt happen overnight. It may also simply mean that he is controlling far too much for you but with the next card being Judgement i feel the meaning of strength is positive.

Judgement- as energy between you-

Well this could mean you have both been released from what tied you down in the relationship. Perhaps the nature of the relationship caused too much strife (5Wnads) for you and you've now have a break and a chance to start over having reflected don the past. It is possible if you choose that the relationship may have a new life. Or you may consider to start afresh completely looking else where but mindful of lessons learned with this person.

4 Coins- as your path in this relationship if you want to go forward with it

You seem a bit defensive. Be careful of past hurt or unwarranted suspicions causing you to be self centered. If you focus on hurt and protecting yourself what you fear will manifest. You need to let go a little and be more unafraid, open and giving with this person. You might be waiting for him to come forward not realising that if inf act you reach out to him something might happen as compared to waiting.

Knight of Swords as his path- depending on how you relate to him he might be sharpish with you, almost impatient and cut you off. A more open approach from you might result in a reciprocal attitude towards you.

8 Wands as outcome-

Lessons learnt from past reflection by both parties should allow more positivity in your lives genrally. You not being so protective and him learning to be less controlling. More of the give and take from both should benefit you both. So if you pursued a relationship with him once more things may be positive.

Base cars as Death (nothing to fear)- this i see as a change for the better but without growth from the past it is empty and meaningless. Death is saying make a change for the better. Don't abandon relationships altogether or give up after the reflections of the Hangman but rather focus on the positive and grow anew from there. This Death card i believe is also supported by Judgement.

Well i hope you relate a little with that. If not , I am only learning myself and sorry to make you a guinea pig.

• Hello EgyptianQueen and thank you so much for taking the time out to do a reading for me. I really and sincerely appreciate it. First, let me just say WOW! I could not believe what I was reading because you were dead on! I agree with everything that you stated. I find it hard to believe that you are new to this because you are very skilled at what you do.

When you stated “one of you (at least) wanted was a solid relationship or one that is long-term but what got in the way was another not being fully committed. You may have had differing values+ opinions and couldn't accommodate the other person's needs. Perhaps you might have felt he was a nag or perfectionist wanting things a certain way or he felt that about you and that made one party give up on the relationship as it was too much hard work. Unequal contribution to the relationship.” ---You were right on the money. I did feel that we wanted different things and I was a little reluctant to commit to the relationship because I had trust issues.

What shocked me even more was when you said “He dealt with the relationship on a practical level and perhaps did not have much experience with relationship and what you needed. He is someone who knows what he needs and wants from a relationship but couldn't give you what you needed. There could have also been a power struggle between you two due to feelings of the other one being unfair. This could have also made him think that you are not really a good match for each other.” ---WOW! He told me that he had never been in love before due to the types of women he had dated so that really hit home for me. He didn’t really know what I expected of him I guess. And yes!! There was a power struggle! Are you psychic by any chance? Lol cause you are really hitting home for me. There were a few times that I felt he was too controlling and I didn’t like that at all. It actually made me withdraw.

“Justice Card on your side as what you think of the whole situation=

says to me that you felt unfairly treated by him. It might also mean that you begin to think that you'll always be getting the same treatment which you feel you don't deserve in every new relationship.”

THIS IS SO TRUE! I felt like I was always the one apologizing, which I have no problem doing, but at some point I felt like he should step up and accept some of the responsibility. And that could also be related to the incident of him not even bothering to wish me a happy birthday but yet instead chose to start an argument. You are on the money! I did at some point feel that every guy I dated or met would do the same things and I’m working on getting out of that mind set. I realize the roadblocks in my relationships and I’m maneuvering around them; making progress slowly but surely.

“Hangman as what is really happening with you-=

you are actually now considering looking at things differently. HM can be about sacrifice so as you said this card is reflecting you deciding to take time out due to a new perspective. The sacrifice may also come as a vow of celibacy for a while too when you consider staying away from relationships for a while.” ---SO VERY TRUE! I have decided to take a break from relationships. I need to get a lot of things in my life in perspective and order. I need some me time. I need to sort out a lot of emotional things. Even though I have feelings for the Virgo man, I know that it’s best to “leave well enough alone” and focus on what I can do better and differently in the future. If he returns, then maybe I’ll give it another try, maybe not.

“Wheel as what he thinks of the whole thing- things not turning out well with regards to the relationship. He might just feel the timing wasn't right and that it was rotten luck at the time. I believe he has reflected on the relationship and what went wrong. There are some lessons learnt there I feel. With the movement of the wheel comes a new phase and a chance to do things differently. If the chance comes for this I believe he would.” ---I believe he would too. But I’m sure he won’t come back because I feel that he’s a bit too insecure in himself. And he did say at one point in time that maybe it was wrong timing, so you definitely are on the right track! Wow!

“Strength as what is reality(or as advice)- the woman calmly caressing the lions shows a relationship that has a strong bond built on trust. If there was no trust built over some time those lions would maul the woman. I believe this is saying that the virgo man has learnt that although there may be differences (as there are bound to be) one has to be patient and take the time with the other person in order to build trust and a strong bond. It does'nt happen overnight. It may also simply mean that he is controlling far too much for you but with the next card being Judgement i feel the meaning of strength is positive.” ---I did think he was controlling!!

“Judgement- as energy between you-

Well this could mean you have both been released from what tied you down in the relationship. Perhaps the nature of the relationship caused too much strife (5Wnads) for you and you've now have a break and a chance to start over having reflected don the past. It is possible if you choose that the relationship may have a new life. Or you may consider to start afresh completely looking else where but mindful of lessons learned with this person.”

You hit home again! I am going to start anew and see what life brings. I can’t cling to the past and what didn’t work. I need to move forward.

“4 Coins- as your path in this relationship if you want to go forward with it

You seem a bit defensive. Be careful of past hurt or unwarranted suspicions causing you to be self centered. If you focus on hurt and protecting yourself what you fear will manifest. You need to let go a little and be more unafraid, open and giving with this person. You might be waiting for him to come forward not realising that if inf act you reach out to him something might happen as compared to waiting.

Knight of Swords as his path- depending on how you relate to him he might be sharpish with you, almost impatient and cut you off. A more open approach from you might result in a reciprocal attitude towards you.” ----AH! You are so very right! I am a bit defensive and guarded. I tend to not let people in because I’ve been hurt too many times before. I’m learning to be more trusting and open and it’s definitely a process. I don’t think I’m going to reach out to him even though I have lingering feelings, I think it’s best if I let him continue on with his life while I focus on mine. If our paths should cross later down the line, then maybe something different might happen.

“8 Wands as outcome-

Lessons learnt from past reflection by both parties should allow more positivity in your lives genrally. You not being so protective and him learning to be less controlling. More of the give and take from both should benefit you both. So if you pursued a relationship with him once more things may be positive.

Base cars as Death (nothing to fear)- this i see as a change for the better but without growth from the past it is empty and meaningless. Death is saying make a change for the better. Don't abandon relationships altogether or give up after the reflections of the Hangman but rather focus on the positive and grow anew from there. This Death card i believe is also supported by Judgement.” ----I agree completely. I too think things would be different if we tried again. But I think I’m going to just take some time off from relationships and focus on other things.

I definitely related to everything you said and I’m amazed. I cannot put into words how shocked I am. You are very talented and I am thankful that you took the time out to do a reading for me. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

• Sorry that the previous post is all scrunched up, I meant to add spaces lol. So I'm reposting it so it's easier to read:

Hello EgyptianQueen and thank you so much for taking the time out to do a reading for me. I really and sincerely appreciate it. First, let me just say WOW! I could not believe what I was reading because you were dead on! I agree with everything that you stated. I find it hard to believe that you are new to this because you are very skilled at what you do.

When you stated “one of you (at least) wanted was a solid relationship or one that is long-term but what got in the way was another not being fully committed. You may have had differing values+ opinions and couldn't accommodate the other person's needs. Perhaps you might have felt he was a nag or perfectionist wanting things a certain way or he felt that about you and that made one party give up on the relationship as it was too much hard work. Unequal contribution to the relationship.” ---You were right on the money. I did feel that we wanted different things and I was a little reluctant to commit to the relationship because I had trust issues.

What shocked me even more was when you said “He dealt with the relationship on a practical level and perhaps did not have much experience with relationship and what you needed. He is someone who knows what he needs and wants from a relationship but couldn't give you what you needed. There could have also been a power struggle between you two due to feelings of the other one being unfair. This could have also made him think that you are not really a good match for each other.” ---WOW! He told me that he had never been in love before due to the types of women he had dated so that really hit home for me. He didn’t really know what I expected of him I guess. And yes!! There was a power struggle! Are you psychic by any chance? Lol cause you are really hitting home for me. There were a few times that I felt he was too controlling and I didn’t like that at all. It actually made me withdraw.

“Justice Card on your side as what you think of the whole situation=

says to me that you felt unfairly treated by him. It might also mean that you begin to think that you'll always be getting the same treatment which you feel you don't deserve in every new relationship.”

THIS IS SO TRUE! I felt like I was always the one apologizing, which I have no problem doing, but at some point I felt like he should step up and accept some of the responsibility. And that could also be related to the incident of him not even bothering to wish me a happy birthday but yet instead chose to start an argument. You are on the money! I did at some point feel that every guy I dated or met would do the same things and I’m working on getting out of that mind set. I realize the roadblocks in my relationships and I’m maneuvering around them; making progress slowly but surely.

“Hangman as what is really happening with you-=

you are actually now considering looking at things differently. HM can be about sacrifice so as you said this card is reflecting you deciding to take time out due to a new perspective. The sacrifice may also come as a vow of celibacy for a while too when you consider staying away from relationships for a while.” ---SO VERY TRUE! I have decided to take a break from relationships. I need to get a lot of things in my life in perspective and order. I need some me time. I need to sort out a lot of emotional things. Even though I have feelings for the Virgo man, I know that it’s best to “leave well enough alone” and focus on what I can do better and differently in the future. If he returns, then maybe I’ll give it another try, maybe not.

“Wheel as what he thinks of the whole thing- things not turning out well with regards to the relationship. He might just feel the timing wasn't right and that it was rotten luck at the time. I believe he has reflected on the relationship and what went wrong. There are some lessons learnt there I feel. With the movement of the wheel comes a new phase and a chance to do things differently. If the chance comes for this I believe he would.” ---I believe he would too. But I’m sure he won’t come back because I feel that he’s a bit too insecure in himself. And he did say at one point in time that maybe it was wrong timing, so you definitely are on the right track! Wow!

“Strength as what is reality(or as advice)- the woman calmly caressing the lions shows a relationship that has a strong bond built on trust. If there was no trust built over some time those lions would maul the woman. I believe this is saying that the virgo man has learnt that although there may be differences (as there are bound to be) one has to be patient and take the time with the other person in order to build trust and a strong bond. It does'nt happen overnight. It may also simply mean that he is controlling far too much for you but with the next card being Judgement i feel the meaning of strength is positive.” ---I did think he was controlling!!

“Judgement- as energy between you-

Well this could mean you have both been released from what tied you down in the relationship. Perhaps the nature of the relationship caused too much strife (5Wnads) for you and you've now have a break and a chance to start over having reflected don the past. It is possible if you choose that the relationship may have a new life. Or you may consider to start afresh completely looking else where but mindful of lessons learned with this person.”

You hit home again! I am going to start anew and see what life brings. I can’t cling to the past and what didn’t work. I need to move forward.

“4 Coins- as your path in this relationship if you want to go forward with it

Knight of Swords as his path- depending on how you relate to him he might be sharpish with you, almost impatient and cut you off. A more open approach from you might result in a reciprocal attitude towards you.” ----AH! You are so very right! I am a bit defensive and guarded. I tend to not let people in because I’ve been hurt too many times before. I’m learning to be more trusting and open and it’s definitely a process. I don’t think I’m going to reach out to him even though I have lingering feelings, I think it’s best if I let him continue on with his life while I focus on mine. If our paths should cross later down the line, then maybe something different might happen.

“8 Wands as outcome-

Base cars as Death (nothing to fear)- this i see as a change for the better but without growth from the past it is empty and meaningless. Death is saying make a change for the better. Don't abandon relationships altogether or give up after the reflections of the Hangman but rather focus on the positive and grow anew from there. This Death card i believe is also supported by Judgement.” ----I agree completely. I too think things would be different if we tried again. But I think I’m going to just take some time off from relationships and focus on other things.

I definitely related to everything you said and I’m amazed. I cannot put into words how shocked I am. You are very talented and I am thankful that you took the time out to do a reading for me. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much!