READING REQUEST PLEEEASE CAPTAIN???

• ok thank you Daliolite. I truly appreciate it. I'll wait 🙂

• Also, Daliolite, you had given me a reading regarding my Gemini and I's situation about a month back. the reading is below. would you be able to channel or get any vibes from the reading you gave me before? I'm not sure how tarot works, unfortunately. at the time, it looked like he had some issues that he needed to work out but it might have just been part of the journey that we both need to take...I'm not sure if the reading below will help...

Daliolite's Reading:

Hi, You have to look at all the cards and draw a conclusion. Your center or present situation, I drew the 5 of Cups. The five of coins was around your center. Your future showed you carrying a tremendous burden. I draw the 5 of coins when the idea of marriage isn't coming to fruition. Coins usually point to material possessions--money, land, property etc. Your past showed a different story than the present. So, it's confusing. I feel that there's something that happened that triggered a memory (in your friend) of something in his past. What stands out to me in this reading is the burden that your carrying. I see the number 5 as change. You have 5's in your present condition. Change is not bad and may not be permanent. This reading can be looked at as a gauge or reflection.

• Actually, your present reading I did is similar to the past. Neither was a good indicator for a relationship. What I'll do is a reading in re to him. Where his present mind is at. I've never done this before so don't know how it'll be. To be honest, as I was thinking this, most of the readings I have done for relationships that have broken are just that broken. What is also interesting is it shows the person as being capable and able to overcome. Maybe I'll be able to come up with something to help you better understand something you didn't know before. Maybe he's hiding something. My father gave me some advice growing up and that was just let him go.

• thank you, Daliolite, for giving me so much of your time and effort. I really appreciate it. you have no idea!

I understand that my relationship with my Gemini man is broken, and it's really hurtful. I just wish he didn't keep saying that he had feeilngs for me still. he keeps saying he has feelings for me but doesn't want to be with me because we have too many differences. that doesn't make sense to me at all. I'm honestly thinking that he's lost in his own world, or he's scared to tell me something that he thinks I won't understand. I just was hoping we had something in the future because he DOES still have feelings for me and wanted to keep me close to him even after we broke up. you never know...I just have to be patient I guess. Although, for now, you're seeing a lot of solitude in my future so I'm not sure when it will happen.

getting a reading done on him will definitely help me understand his feelings. that will also help me move on too. because if it's truly not my problem and there was nothing wrong with US, and it was more of an issue with HIM, then I can move on knowing that it wasn't me that was the problem.

• This reading shows he is evaluating his role in a bad situation. Denial. Ideas expressed caused the shutdown. His reading was filled w/rods and swords. He has somewhat of a motherly influence or effect on his surroundings. He is a smart person. Can have a fiery personality. He is childlike also. There is a disconnect from adult responsibilites. What he needs is someone who is more childlike. Not as serious. He is used to guiding people but in a motherly way. In his past, he is either running (from the situation) or was hurt. Not knowing, I can only guess. He may feel like it's not in the cards for him to have a happy relationship. He is focusing on career and independence. He is geared for success in business, I drew the King of Coins w/the Ace of Rods. He is focusing on independence. He is trying to create balance. He feels like he is sacrificing a lot to attain his goal or idea.

I get the distinct feeling that he's searching for a different type personality. He may be acting selfish in doing this but this is something that he feels he must do. He knows what he has put you thru and he is attracted to you but there's a personality conflict. His basic personality is childlike. It shows him moving away and it hasn't been real easy for him. This is something he feels he must do.

• Daliolite, thank you so much for doing the reading on my Gemini man. I'm sorry about the late reply. I've been out of town for a very good friend's wedding, which went off wonderfully! I just got back into town this evening and only now got a chance to reply.

it seems like he's doing a lot of thinking. it seems like it has nothing to do with me, as such. like he's just truly scared or unsure about the clashing of our personalities. the funny thing is, that I can be truly childlike. I have a lot of fun in my life and usually love going with the flow. but, yes, I do have some serious sides to my personality. sometimes it's necessary right?

I know that he's trying to find a better job because he wants to make more money and wants to do something more with guiding the youth. he studied sociology in school and mentors a 21 yr old guy who's kind of taken the wrong way in his life path. I always looked up to my Gem because he was doing things that I wanted to do. I loved that he was doing that and I even expressed to him how proud of him I was. but when he would talk to me about getting another job, I would try to suggest things that he could try and different avenues. maybe that turned him off?

I do know that there is something that's happened to him that he's been hurt by. he's told me multiple times about how his parents have a disfunctional relationship and how his parents even separated once because his dad tried to leave the marriage. I used to tell him that I felt the same way about my parents because they have become more disfuctional and less affectionate with each other for probably the past 10-15 years or so and that I didn't want to end up like that after years of marriage. I always thought that we had that in common and that brought us closer together because of our fears and we would work harder because we didn't want to end up like both our parents.

when he broke up with me, he told me he's searching for someone who's more like him because he's not sure that our personality differences will keep us together. he said he's scared about turning into his parents and he's scared that I'll never understand his fears. he said that he feared that there was nothing I could do to help him. he then said he still had feelings for me and that he could see a future with me but he's not sure how long we could last or if we could last through a marriage.

you said "it shows him moving away and it hasn't been real easy for him". is he moving away as in moving to another city to move on? or does that mean that it shows him moving away from me to find someone closer to his personality? he told me himself that it's hard for him to move on from me, but it's something he must do because of his "uncertainty about us"

I just wish he would see that if he just gave us a chance that we could be good and sometime's it's the differences that bring people closer together. and that we can learn from each other.

I'm not so sad anymore. just kind of relieved that it's not ME. it's not MY fault that he walked away from me. and there's nothing wrong with me!

I'm going to live my life. if he comes back, then I'll deal with it then. for now, I'm concentrating on me! 🙂

• The reading shows that he is trying to focus on work right now. Almost seems like he feels unworthy of success. Shows he will be successful. Maybe he needs to take the plunge (chance) in re to work, try something different etc. He feels he needs to do all of this himself, alone. There's almost a martrydom about him or maybe doesn't want to hurt anyone.

Cards: Center--8 of Swords

Above--Queen of Rods

Below--ace of Rods

Near Past--King of Coins

Past--7 of Swords

Future--5 of Swords

2 of Coins

You--6 of Cups

Environ--8 of Rods

Hopes & Fears--Hanged Man reversed

Outcome--10 of Swords

• PS--Would like to think my reading is what helped, actually getting away and enjoying yourself I think is what did it.

• The reading shows that he is trying to focus on work right now. Almost seems like he feels unworthy of success. Shows he will be successful. Maybe he needs to take the plunge (chance) in re to work, try something different etc. He feels he needs to do all of this himself, alone. There's almost a martrydom about him or maybe doesn't want to hurt anyone.

I always got the feeling that he thought he wasn’t good enough. He puts on a big front that he’s so confident and that nothing bothers him, but he’s truly insecure and needs a lot of attention, affection, and constant approval. He admits it sometimes, but most times he just acts arrogant to cover it up. I’ve tried talking to him about it before but it’s probably his mask that he puts on so that he doesn’t want to look weak. I know he can be successful if he just puts his mind to it. he’s so smart and well versed and social! He’s very cautious, however, and I don’t think he likes change much. Even though he says he wants change, he’s scared of it. I’m sort of the same way.

I still am a little confused on what you said about him moving away. you said "it shows him moving away and it hasn't been real easy for him". is he moving away as in moving to another city to move on? or does that mean that it shows him moving away from me to find someone closer to his personality?

he posted something on facebook the other day and I know it was about me. I know that it's hurting him. this is such a difficult situation. I don't get why it has to be so hard on him or me.

• I pressed submit before responding fully. of course your reading helped! it helped open my eyes to see that it's not because of me that he doesn't want to be with me. he has a lot of things that he needs to figure out on his own before getting into a relationship with ANYONE, not just me. I hope he finds what he's looking for and becomes as successful as his heart desires. I have no hate for him. I'm truly sad because we were really good together and I wanted a future with him.

• oh and oops! the first paragraph of my response above was a copy/paste from your reading! that's what I get for trying to type in Word and paste it into a reply!

• There were several cards showing him moving away from a situation. I don't really know if it involves a move. Have you ever heard the term moving camps or changing camps. That's the impression you get from looking at these cards. Might involve changing patterns of thought because it involves the swords which are cards that point towards thought and words. If you go online and look up these cards it might be interesting. I don't think it's your fault...

• I'll look up the card readings for sure.

I just wanted to thank you again for the readings daliolite. I know you have a lot going on in your life so I truly appreciate you taking time out for me. 🙂

I hope my future gets brighter