Need help interpreting a gypsy wish spread & follow-up spread

• I am getting ready to take a trip w/ my Mom & originally I was supposed to get together w/ an old friend that I haven't seen in years. Things had gotten a little complicated between us so we had been distancing ourselves to get the friendship back on track. I am still hoping to see them in person to catch up but I am trying to decide wether I should bring it up again or just let things fall as they may. My wish question was wether I would see them. Strength is my Querent card and then I pulled the following cards (conditions around the wish) 2 of Wands, Judgement, Knight of Wands, (my wish or goal of my wish) 7 of Cups, King of cups, Wheel of Fortune, (Opposition to my wish) The Empress, The Lovers, 5 of Pentacles, (what I will realize) Ace of Pentacles, King of Swords, Ace of Wands, & last (what will come into my life) 7 of Pentacles, The Hanged Man, Death. I asked a follow-up question if they would bring up us getting together in person and I pulled all the same Major Arcana cards + one more in this order (I used Srtength as my Querent again) judgement, the hanged man, knight of pentacles, next 3 wheel of fortune, king of pentacles, page of wands, next 3 5 of pentacles, the lovers, Temperance, next 3 death, the Hierophant, 9 of Swords & last 3 4 of pentacles, 9 offends, & the empress. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am very new to this. Thanks in advance.

• I don't know if this matters, the deck I use is The Golden Tarot by Liz Dean. Thanks again, & I hope I made sense w/ respect to the two spreads....

• I cleaned up my original inquiry & hopefully this is clearer if someone would like to take a stab at interpreting it for me. I hve asked a couple of people directly, sorry if I am being too aggressive - don't need to be. If you have any questions let me know! Thx again in advance. Some context - I’m getting ready to take a great trip w/ my Mom & while away I was supposed to get together w/ an old friend that I haven't seen in years (first time in yrs. we are within driving distance). I am hoping to see them in person to catch up but am trying to decide whether I should mention meeting for lunch or just let things fall as they may. My wish question was whether I would see them. I use a Golden Tarot deck by Liz Dean (illustrated by Melissa Launey) Strength is my Querent card, I then pulled the following cards:

Conditions around the wish: 2 of Wands, Judgment, Knight of Wands

My wish or goal of my wish: 7 of Cups, King of Cups, Wheel of Fortune

Opposition to my wish: The Empress, The Lovers, 5 of Pentacles (coins)

What I will realize: Ace of Pentacles (coins), King of Swords, Ace of Wands

What will come into my life: 7 of Pentacles (coins), The Hanged Man, Death

I asked a follow-up question, “If my friend would mention us getting together?” and I pulled all the same Major Arcana cards (+ Temperance). I used Strength as my Querent again, then pulled the following:

Conditions around the wish: Judgment, The Hanged Man, Knight of Pentacles (coins)

My wish or goal of my wish: Wheel of Fortune, King of Pentacles (coins), Page of Wands

Opposition to my wish: 5 of Pentacles(coins), The Lovers, Temperance

What I will realize: Death, The Hierophant, 9 of Swords

What will come into my life: 4 of Pentacles, 9 of Wands, The Empress

Any help would really be appreciated!!