7-Card Spread, The burning question

• I've just purchased a tarot reading from tarot.com, can any of you tarot expert give me your insight on this reading. Tks

Deck: Lovers Path

Card: Four of Coins; Position: Love Situation

Card: Temperance; Position: Challenges/Opportunities

Card: Seven of Cups ; Position: My Issues

Card: Strength; Position: Her Issues

Card: The Lovers; Position: My Advice

Card: Nine of Swords; Position: Her Advice

Card: Seven of Coins; Position: Possible Outcome

• Dear Lost Leo,

I hope this helps even just a little in regards to insight over your situation.

Deck: Lovers Path

Card: Four of Coins; Position: Love Situation

Card: Temperance; Position: Challenges/Opportunities

Card: Seven of Cups ; Position: My Issues

Card: Strength; Position: Her Issues

Card: The Lovers; Position: My Advice

Card: Nine of Swords; Position: Her Advice

Card: Seven of Coins; Position: Possible Outcome

Card 1-The Four of coins as a situation is that you are keeping this very close to your heart,your keeping this relationship or person very tightly,possibly even clinging on to them and holding too tightly.

Card 2-Temperance offers you balance and moderation,but when it comes to challenges,if shows that things can become very chaotic and unbalanced if things aren't kept at a level pace.

Card 3-7 of cupsYou have everything you need in front of you,you have many choices,but also many temptations which may possibly have you wavering,focus is lacking from all the opportunities in front of you.

Card 4-Strength:Either she has too much pride,or she is very stubborn which can present a big issue when trying to compromise.Alternatively this could also show she needs strength and has had disappointments in the past which is preventing her from taking the next step.

Card 5-The Lovers:Think long and hard about the choices you make,you have two dominant paths in front of you,whether it be between two people or two circumstances,you have a choice to make,and once it's made,you wont be able to come across it again in the same way it's been presented this time around.

Card 6-9 of swords:She needs to stop worrying over the unnecessary,as it is all haunting and plaguing her only in the mind,once she realizes there is really nothing to fear...she will be able to become a lot more sure of herself and that she really has nothing to fear.

Card 7-7 Of Coins:It seems there will be a lot of hard work and effort invested in this relationship but will it be worth it in the end?this card shows that it is going to be a rough trot,you may feel unfulfilled,un-appreciated and like everything you have worked hard for just feels like it has amounted to nothing.

• Hi xMermaidiax, thanks for the insight, it's really helpful, and more direct than the one given by the site.

When I click on your profile, I've noticed that the date you join tarot.com is exactly the date, me and my girl first connect in 2010, which is also my birth month, and her date of birth combined.

If you have time and willing, could you please give me a reading on love.

Regardless, thanks alot =).