Values and Beliefs challenged and influencing spiritual self

• Hello,

I am in the "eye of the storm", I signed for a job, which is a goverment contract to find out that the job recruitment and advertising is all an act. This job greatly dishonors humanity and my spirit self. It really steals and lies to this country.....I may be stuck...my health has gone down to hospitalization at that job. I am away at home sick and healing...I may make a sacrifice to my record if I leave this position unless God performs a miracle...Just wanted to bring this topic up for any discussion or empathy for thise who may have been challenged witht his lesson

• Try to find another job quietly and quickly and pray that you are absolved from any karmic repercussions because you didn't know before hand. Ask God/The Universe to make another way for you and you should be okay.

• isn't this you?(pasted below) on another post? Giving advice that answers your own question?

cercatorediverit says:

Yearly readings are no good becuase things change and choices effect longer term outcomes. Your conscious input wil effect your job and choice. You can get a job today but what is your standards? You may have to get two or get one or may not at all.......its your will....lessons of patience also test you on self treatment and balance during times of stagnance or non action, to test how you conduct yourself without someone elses (job) structure or schedule. How can you conduct yourself to reach higher self understanding leadin g you to a better path..how can you use this time to goal set and stratagize a path, what are you trully, what career path will allow your true self to unfold??

MY answer--You are not stuck at all---unless you decide to be--doing the right think is never easy. But miracles do follow--not lead. YOU set that energy in motion by choice and that energy mulitplys. So which is it? Are you asking for help here or just stiring up talk?

• My God Blue Moon, I just thought about you, wow!

• Butterfly wings fly faster than we can imagine!

• Poetic

I'm putting all that extra weight on this butterfly's back--I hear they are magicaly strong and can make things disapear! Believe!

• Dear big hearted Poetic with so much GIVE may Saint Michael protect you --keep you safe enough to no longer need that wall of flesh--you are safe! Protection can be trusted. This is my prayer answered--for you--for me!

• It is good to feel safe--it safe to feel good!

• I loving the pictures Blmoon. 🙂 and Hugs poetic.

Love ya Bee XxXx

• what an honest picture----middle ground---centered--balance--facing the dark fear--the unknown up ahead. The power of intention. See that light waiting. The iniverse always rewards the right intention. Even from were you stand looking out and the dark overshadows the speck of light.----you will be safe!

• the iniverse? ha ha ha! no that's were we trap ourselves when we are frozen with fear--it's universe! I type too fast--or maybe not and spirit laughs a lot!

• Oh my! Rolling on the floor laughing! It's baaaaaaack!

• Love you! Are you ready for the New Moon this Friday? I wonder should I do intentions again, I'm gonna copy that weight message for the other ladies under Transform yourself, which was your idea btw. 🙂

• BLUEMoon;

ego alows us to see what we wantr to see or we didnt take time to really read, how can we give advice or empathy then?

Blue moon:

re read my post

"Just wanted to bring this topic up for any discussion or empathy for thise who may have been challenged witht his lesson "

SharePost A Reply | Report Abuse

THATS NOT ASKING A QUESTION.

This is a good topic

• And I see many coipy my hard work here and do not cite. I am done here but thanlks for the pretty photos. and positive energy:)Done here.

• I was right Jealous and spitifull, you had no intention to help but to boast and be zealous thats why you aCCUSED WRONG BLUE MOON, My advice is no where near this, I am state property on a contract, human service; I work ....who are you people here? People get treated like animals in hospitals and rehab centers....it can be detrimental to their real progress....drugs only block them from healing..they just drug them up....well, its a passion thing to go on if no one cares....its my values....And you all tell me by your actions you wish you could be me becuase you copy my advice! Really!

God be with

• Being organized here for your enlightenment cause you may have missed something;

Yearly readings are no good becuase things change and choices effect longer term outcomes. Your conscious input wil effect your job and choice. You can get a job today but what is your standards? You may have to get two or get one or may not at all.......its your will....lessons of patience also test you on self treatment and balance during times of stagnance or non action, to test how you conduct yourself without someone elses (job) structure or schedule. How can you conduct yourself to reach higher self understanding leadin g you to a better path..how can you use this time to goal set and stratagize a path, what are you trully, what career path will allow your true self to unfold??

"Just wanted to bring this topic up for any discussion or empathy for those who may have been challenged witht his lesson "

lets face it their is curruption in all jobs; dont lie to self; even churches.

Also; this is in no way,

Do a reading about my year and will I get a job?

Really? What were your intentions when you posted here; dont tell me; ask yourself!

So selfish and spitfull and not one could even elaborate on discussion here; honestly I really wanted to see if any one had an ample intelligence here. Clearly not and you thought you were slick copy and paste my work, wow you will need a lawyer when you need to represent self becuase you really made a joke and showed poor character and intention.....you ignor4ed the cuase of the post to satisfy your ego....emotional control sweetheart....

• It was never my intention to hurt. I have asked administration to remove my post----I send you flowers.

• Poetic

new moon! Yes I think it is a perfect day for lighting that fire under our intention. March has always been a perfect starter month for my most successful goals. I had no idea we had so many on board--this is really a great thread idea--a support life line--did you already start that thread? I would love to share and read others feelings--the good days--the bad----diet recipes---success stories. Really curiouse about the deep feelings that go up and down--sometimes I think with releasing also comes so many emotions.

• I'm slow--just read in your other post the name of your thread.--TRANSFORM YOURSELF--I'll look for it.