2 or 11? I feel like I'm calculating something wrong.

• Hey everyone. I just joined here and realized it would be a perfect place to ask something I've been wondering about for a while - my Life Path number. I've done the addition by hand and gotten eleven, but upon trying several online calculators, I got the result 2.

I was born on June 7, 1996 (yes, I'm a youngun!)

I use simple addition: 6 + 7 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 6 = 38. 3 + 8 = 11.

I've also tried: 6 + 7 + 1996 = 2009. 2 + 9 = 11.

Yet in every single calculator I've tried, I've been told I'm 2.

I don't feel like a 2. In all honesty, I feel like an 11. I feel like a philosopher and a seeker. It may sound strange but I feel like there's some great potential destiny waiting to be discovered, something groundbreaking only in store for me. And perhaps I'm one of many who feel this way, but... I still do.

Anyway, does anyone know where I made a calculation mistake? Am I right in my Life Path number?

• Hi obviouslyinsane,

The way I understood it to be done is that you reduce each unit (month, day & year) of the birthdate to a single digit first and then add all of the single digit numbers together to get the LP number. So in the case of your birthdate. Your month and day are already single digits so:

June 7th = 6 + 7 AND Year 1 + 9 + 9 + 6 = 25 = 7 therefore:

6 + 7 + 7 = 20 = 2 Life Path (reducing the 20 to a single digit you'd drop the zero (0))

Hope that helps!

• Also obviouslyinsane,

Don't feel bad about being a two (2) Life Path, I myself am a 2 🙂 It is very similar to an eleven (11)! Very similar characteristics, as an 11 Life Path, is basically highly charged version of the 2 and possess many of the characteristics and talents of the two (2). That would explain why you "feel" like an 11 in a sense.

• Hello i have had this problem as well i am a 2 and have been told i am an 11 even though all the numbers from my birthdate 27-4-69 add up to 2000 i know that i am a 2 all the characterisics are there. I am happy to be a 2 but i can see how people are geting totally confused with all this . I would say that you are an 11 as 7+6+1996 =2009 2+9=11 then again im no expert on numerology .

• Hello, I have learned and obtained a Full personal Numerology report from Master Numerologist Hanz Decoz, the numerologist that is affiliated with this website (Tarot.com) and he explains the calculation of the LifePath as well as all of the other numerology numbers, i.e. Heart's Desire number, Expression number, Birth day number, Karmic Debt numbers, Personal Year Cycles, and so on....there is a Plethora of information available on his websites. He teaches you how to construct your own personality chart step by step. According to this Master among many you are definitely a 2 LifePath Obviouslyinsane 🙂 For calculating the LifePath number itself you add each of the 3 units of the birthdate separate (month, day, year) to get a single digit and then add the 3 together, not before. Now for other numerology numbers that are different approaches, it depends on the 'number' you are approaching, but for LifePath that is not the proper approach. See a couple of Master numerologist Hanz Decoz's websites: www.decoz.com AND www.numerology.com for starters. There is a TON of information here on the subject. Enjoy!

• Hi The Transformned,

Would you be able to tell me then for sure wether i am a 2 or 11? i thought because my birthdate added up to 2000 i rounded down to 2 is that right? Like i said in my above post i feel like a 2 and i went to a tarot reader who does numerology as well not long ago and she said that i was an 11 it would just be great to know for sure .

I would really appreaciate your insight

Many thanks in advance Mags

• Hi LivingonaPrayer,

If I've taken it correctly from the above post of yours, your birthdate is April 27, 1969. According to the teachings of Master numerologist Hanz Decoz, you reduce each unit (month, day & year) of one birthday separately to a single digit first and then add up the remaining digits to arrive at the LifePath number; so in the case of your birthdate the following would demonstrate that technique:

Month = 4 Day = 2+7 = 9 Year = 1 + 9 + 6 + 9 = 25 = 7 therefore,

4 + 9 + 7 = 20 = 2

You then are a 2 LifePath also!!

Hope that helps LivingonaPrayer?

Peace & Love surround you!

TT

• Thanks The Transformned for doing that for me i really appreaciate your insight .

Many Blessings 2u love Loap

• You are very welcome LivingonaPrayer! Glad I could help : )

• Hi Transformed

I am a bit confused. I am apparently a 2 but I have been on other websites and I am an 11. I have done the formula you have stated and I am a 2, so I guess I am a 2 as well. Its just the other day I was reading about Barack Obamas life path. He is apparently an 11 life path but his date of birth adds up to 2, 4th august 1961( 4 + 8 + 8 = 20). My date of birth is 24/7/1987. Sorry to ask the same question, I just would like to confirm my life path off a human other than some online calculator. Hope you can help.

Kind Regards

Patrick

• Hi Tricky1987,

From what I've learned, I personally think Barack Obama is a 2 since his 3 single digits (M/D/Y) reduce to 20 which equals 2. What was apparently done when whomever calculated his number was to NOT reduce the number units down to single digits BEFORE adding them together; in that case you would come up with 11 for his LP number, but again, as I mentioned before as is expressed on Hans Decoz's website; an 11 is just a higher vibration of a 2; the are essentially the same in many ways, but still different in there respects, but in his case, I believe a two is the proper calculation.

As for your LifePath number, again from what Master Numerologist Hans Decoz's explains, you are also a two. Your birthday being 7-24-1987, breaks down to 7- (2+4) - (1+9+8+7) = 7 + 6 + 25 = 7+6+7 = 20 = 2 LifePath.

Hope that helps! Blessings to you,

TT