Please I need some help...

• i love libras but they can be very secretive and sensitive at the same time. it depends on their up bringing but they fall into the un faithfull ones,, if they feel justified to cheating they will. but they will come back,, they dont like to loose anything or anyone,

• Dear JusticeGirl...you've had good advice and your choice of name says it all. You yourself are the Queen of Swords, sad, yes, damaged perhaps, but not broken.

Your Tarot wishes to remind you of the gifts of the Queen of Swords and to remind you they remain yours to use.

A Queen of Swords is even sometimes a legal professional when I meet her as a client. She is sometimes a doctor, dentist, scientist or musician, and quite often single, divorced or widowed.

Personally I have read for many Gemini, Libra and Aquarius women for whom this archetype is a good symbolic likeness.

Unhappiness need not accompany separation, though, and marriage as you have found can be lonely indeed.

Whatever this Queen's line of work she has a precise mind, careful. It is not like her to react hastily.

However, and here comes a challenge. It implies no blame or judgement whatsoever but is only an appeal to the deepest human understanding of 'Justicegirl.'

The Queen of Swords is actually quite formidable in her quiet way. She can sometimes be unyielding and unforgiving of others failures. Betrayal in paticular, she struggles to come to terms with.This is because she has a strong code of honour herself.

But there's nothing like feeling in the wrong to bring out the worst in others. We all NEED to be able to think well of ourselves and we can all do something stupid. We may then, being caught on the back foot, rather than apologise, make things worse out of resentment at being in the wrong.

This takes a lot of rising above, for the wronged party, but also for the wrong doer.

Many marriages experience and overcome extra-marital folly, but guilt and shame are crushing weights that can bring out the worst in people.

The Queen of Swords may be deeply sad, but she is no victim. She does has choices and options and rights. She may need to get online and Google some legal and financial facts, then seek professional advice, and this is the approach your cards now seem to be suggesting.

So far, and for the best of reasons, you have felt unable to release your husband either by reconciliation or separation. It is strange to think that as the wronged party, you are the one who may need to initiate reconciliation. But it is often true, just as people who are very ill, often have to reassure healthy family members that they are OK, rather than ask for reassurance themselves.

Your Queen of Swords is recognising your grief but suggesting the way out of confusion and indecision is the gathering and contemplation of cool, hard facts, seeking advice with regard to finances, property etc. Cutting the Gordion knot.

The Queen of Swords waits, researches, thinks, then finally makes a decision and sticks by it.

I feel you are telling yourself in your cards that now it is time to TAKE CHARGE...either by planning for separation or creating a last opportunity for reconciliation.

IF you wanted to offer him this chance, it would mean asking him to do something for you.

Anything.

What it is doesn't really matter. Ask calmly and clearly and in total confidence for it to be done.

Phrase it beginning with 'Please would you....?'

Crucial to attempting this is NOT to make any reference to past events or present difficulties, not one word.

As in: Let's start again. Today is a new day. And if you get a 'no' say 'Ok' without any anger, and leave it.

Accept the no, wait a day or two and see what happens.

If reconciliation is not an option, well, The Queen of Swords ASSESSES the situation IDENTIFIES her gaps in necessary knowledge, does some RESEARCH maybe goes to a legal advisor re: finances/property, reaches a JUDGEMENT and acts on it, and by that point, there is no dissuading her.

If you have made the decision to cut free, you will not be doing the 'wrong' thing unless the card is being drawn reversed. The card, right way up, affirms severance/endings/clarification as a positive, not negative choice.

Queen of Swords finally suggests wearing blue,violet, grey silver, white, not too much black, and getting plenty of fresh air and exercise for for health, ease of mind and equilibrium.

Hope this helps. It is just one other reader's intepretation to use as you judge best.

Best of luck.

• farthestreach、wow amazing ,thank you for the additional hint and again a very helpful reading. Yes perhaps I am becoming to get this ups and down because I am in two minds if i let go of my marriage or hoping for reconciliation too if possibel if only he will forgive himself and talk to me. One day I see there is hope and the next day I get up feeling hopeless again. These is hard for me because I see no change in his attitude At least I can sense his actions but I wanted to do something this year maybe have the courage to talk to him what he really want. I found my reading early May for I get confused with four consecutive reading Queen of Swords comes now I understand what it tells me. thanks so much for your time and help.

• passie1952,sealaskalady, themysticfairy and nancyleo many thanks! i was able to take action. and my outlook in life is much better now! i am taking action now, because i believe this is the sign for me! yes all had given me full support to stand and this is something big for me because I was being passive for 2 years and I haven’t had the courage to open up. Being here I thought I can learn to fight if I will be given a correct reading than to read by myself with no understanding. I am also getting moral support and enlightenment from here and I am in the right place at the right time of my life. I thought I cannot tolerate an abusive and cruel husband. before coming here, i thought where can I get a second opinion? i want to see and visit my mother who has cancer but if i go home and cannot come back here anymore thinking he will move my daughter too and sell our house. i have so many crazy things in my mind.

Maybe 2 years is enough and not worth waiting. It was a wakeup call for me being here and that I am the queen of swords! Many thanks to all. I hope good results and happy endings for my fight.

I just want the right way. That’s all. Tell my situation to a lawyer tomorrow, i hope i am ready.

I wish I will be in the position to give a precise tarot reading too. Love and care to all

• Justice,

You are going through alot and what I found it helpful to me is doing some body work like get a massage, go to a yoga class or something where you can release. Good luck on your appointment.

• Hi there al you wel respected, spoke and thinking peopsle over here,. Have been looking on these exact forums, like 4 days ago. Wel glad i am not ur man Sorry strange 2 say : D, but just in that way i havent got a dauhter 2 shift, or a hole house and all that comes with it 2 splt up .. always get pushed to also do look at the bright ide of life.. funny so with a mate i concluded one time 2 weeks ago:: if we cant even take the piss with ourseleves anymore, that surten time soon, we finally realze we slowly but systematicly, blown everything.. in That case we will find oures, as persons who just got nuthing 2 get by with..(wich wouldnt even be treu).. Don''t wanna bomb myself into this forum like rude orso... Is just for my future , and the other woman on this forum.. i really need 2 ac.t. or even for all sanity sake........ never believed 2 see 2morrow as a day.. where i couldnt be able 2 see any colour... or just my lifeas destructive wasteline... Im not doing jet so ! Good luck 2 u who needs a lawyer.. also smart mostly .. it is, 2 do so anyway!!

• A Heavy GRRAHHHWL.... and some lion image,comes out of jungle, down with his cloud(yessss!!!) ok i add hill... ....hieiijjiiie .. ....! ? .. Takes 1 sec...! ..even starts blowin a wizzle now!.......? ..? !..? (i would have 2 say, that hassn't got anything 2doso with modern day footbal anymore!..;=LOL.. told her.. a few weeks ago , how i see all these nice woman around me, even reaching out 4me at times...... he would just find himself sick and spuwing,getting off with one,withe the idea doing it 2myself,more than her ok...... This lion couldnt cheat on some one, in a clear love matter situation.(ooh no act he really does in a lot of other OTHER nunloving situations by now) neverrmind... I do statements here, no lion could!make! =LOL++LOL= ..cause real man would.!! (leave any times iseus out ) Yes proud i was really brought up fair, straight and configured with ALL respectable human standards in ,mind........ Buuutt....... the other woman thinks i havent shown up jet, just because i could have the choise and the time, of looking at something ... better or more forthcoming his way.... haha.. wel i even rather keep myself for a joker, just the now.... LEOLOL.. hahah stoepied animals anyway, claim so much,pride in just their appearance..... i'd say, he forgot what he came for anyway.. Humans pro fun ! hmmm anyway somebody of u a zoo.....or some animal doctors around???? LOVUOEL!!

• Hey, I'm glad you have started to use Tarot, it's such a great way to help get some clarity on the issues in your life, but more importantly, what's going on in your head, heart and soul.

It's hard to get them all to work together!

When I first started doing Tarot, I noticed certain cards would pop up consistently, and 14 years later it still happens, but of course the cards have changed as the years have gone by. I always pay special attention to them, because the same cards tend to pop up because they are trying to make you pay attention to a certain area of your life, for me something I need to get a grip on, see the truth about myself and make a move to better myself, take control of my weakness while realizing my strenght.

Who does the Queen of Swords represent to you? Generally, Queens represent female power, and Swords, the Air signs of the Zodiak...wisdom, knowledge and reason, ability to judge a situation without emotion, not letting feelings cloud your judgement.

I think this represents you...and what you need to do.

She is trying to show you that you can't let your feelings stop you from taking control of your life, stop allowing fear and guilt to keep you in the sad place you are, and have been for so long!

Swing that sword and cut out that what creates unhappiness, and your reality will only get better.I can't promise you it will be easy, but taking the first step is the hardest part, get over that and you'll be amazed by what life has to give to you...love

• hi there, brigidaire i appreciate you for dropping by for support too. everyone is very very supportive to each other i feel so much relief in here though alone.....no one to talk but my only tarot. i am glad that i found this very amazing groups of reliable accurate tarot readers and finally lead me to understand what it tells me. i realized my interpretation with my tarot is quite different. laughing with myself....

i 've done the first step and I was told I can apply for a financial support for lawyers association for wives who cannot afford. I spent my time lately rewriting my situation in Japanese language.

as for now, i am hoping and praying everyday that I will be compensated fairly and no harm in his part. thank you all...i did a lot of walking when i go out at least i don't have to spend money on parking and petrol and meditation. so this is it hoping for a positive change.

hope everyone is happy. LTC.

• Justice, I am glad that things are working out and you are taking those first steps. That takes alot of courage.

• Queen of Swords-either you have to fight back, or get a lawyer and claim your rights. Fight for what is yours then your partner might show some respect. The law of reverse effort works. You will only please anyone when you are strong. You have to become this strong 'air' intellectual

womn.When is your birthday and when is your partner's? Stay strong

• highpriestess3, i came back here to release my stressful days. am now scared. my mother has cancer and she needs me. i think my reason to fight for getting a divorce now is that i wanted to help her and i cannot do it if i just sit where useless and knowing my family here is unsupportive. i really wanted to get out from this kind of life very soon can't wait any longer. kind of false life to me. nobody needs me here and i am going somewhere where i am useful. but i am scared divorce and penniless and my husband will get everything. all of the sudden i realized i have lost my love for him. when he comes home i immediately run to my room and locked i feel the hatred growing inside me. God will forgive i hope.

i have been always scared i am tired of hoping wanting my life would change, i wish i can find what i'm looking for.

really tired although i am taking steps calling here and there for legal advice.

thanks all for listening and encouragement. this is my only way now and i will always come back because i feel i have a new family. i don't know what to do if i didn't try to be here.

• sealaskalady hi...

although i have learned to accept my new experience there is some kind of feeling maybe regrets to end my marriage but i am positive of what i want now. so i asked the tarot what is really my heart's desire. always doing the celtic cross. this is long sorry....

1 emperor

2 4 cups

3 death

4 knight of swords

5 6 of coins

7 8 of wands

7 world

8 empress

9 queen of cups

10 moon!

my second reading online, if i should move house while waiting for our divorce results.

1 chariot reversed

2 4 of swords

3 sun

4 king of wands reversed

5 6 of cups

6 moon

7 2 of wands

8 high priestess

9 world reversed

10 6 of wands

i was born december 30 1958 and my hubby is december 11,1965

thank you in advance. oh i just love being here, this is my joy and harmony here.

LTC

justicegirl

• 10 years ago I had legal problems over a failed business with my sister. It was really her business and she didn't pay me. Well long story short we ended up with attorney's me trying to get my back pay and loans I given her (we didn't have anything in writing - never ever loan money without an agreement!) at any rate, I settled for pennies from what she owed me. During this time I had to sell everything from jewerly, to my car to furniture. I didn't even have money to take the bus across town and had safety pins holding my bra togehter. Justice, after all the stress I went through with our attornies I settled for pennies and I look at it, if this is the price I pay for my freedom (my sister was really controlling and pretty much ran my life) - then it was worth every penny. I had just enough money to pay my attorney and pay for my expenses for the next two months. I found a job and just worked and worked....I finally built my life back and now I am doing very good. You will too. Just know that you are paying for your freedom and for making a new life for you and your daugther. It's worth everything. To me it was worth eating popcorn or just plain rice for dinner for weeks and it was worth me crying myself to sleep everynight. Keep praying and have faith in yourself....you are going to make it!

• you are tough to fight for your rights. i admire your guts!

ok, you did it and i can too right?

i 'll do my best!!!!!!!!!

• SekhmetGoddess, i am desperately want help with this reading. can anybody help me?

what is really my heart's desire is my question.

1 emperor

2 4 cups

3 death

4 knight of swords

5 6 of coins

7 8 of wands

7 world

8 empress

9 queen of cups

10 moon!

my second reading online, if i should move house while waiting for our divorce results.

1 chariot reversed

2 4 of swords

3 sun

4 king of wands reversed

5 6 of cups

6 moon

7 2 of wands

8 high priestess

9 world reversed

10 6 of wands

the moon scares me.

• Justice, where are you? Sorry, I lost track of the conversation. It breaking free from the life you have now is your heart desire then you will come out better that is the law. You have some great support here and you are finding your strength through all this. I bet you will surprise yourself on just how strong you are. I sure did.

• Justice, you OK?

• Wow, you people are wonderful! I just read everyone's post, and even though I went through similar hell 15 years ago and got tons of counseling and support, I feel you all provided better. You are all so lucky to have each other. Have a wonderful day.