Visions, Dreams or what else??

• keep thinking that i want to meet my spirit guide but in subtle ways that wont scare me.

Anyways, the night before last, i was closing my eyes before i fell asleep. All these random images were going through my mind but nothing out of the ordinary. They were just my mind at work, very vague, very random.

#1 Until, a clear image popped up where I saw a very steep dark stairway right in front of me...i looked up the stairway to the dark landing and saw a door opening very slowly on the right of the landing. As it opened there was an extremely bright light shining through it and you could see it shining onto the floor in front of the door. As it opened wider, i had a knowing feeling that something/someone was about to walk out onto the landing. I got scared thinking whatever is going to come out, I'm not ready to see. So i tried to make the image go away but it wouldn't so i opened my eyes instead. It never came back.

#2 Then last night, the same thing happened but with a different image where i was gliding through a windy forest on a dirt track. There was a bend in the track as it swirved to the left around a corner. As i turned the corner, it the forest was faded into pitch black just ahead like going into a tunnel. Then i noticed not far into the black was like an exit. Just a massive arch of blinding light!! I knew that i was heading into the black and on my way to the blinding light but again i chose to open my eyes. i thought these were unusual.

Has anyone experienced this before??

• Fear is not a good energy for connecting to spirits. Avoid desperation--trying too hard or fear. For a clear safe connection you must be very comfortable with trusting and knowing you are well guided and watched over by many angels, guides and loved ones passed over. You have to have a faith that is satisfied even when validation doesn't come. You have to trust your gut feelings. There is no reason to fear your guide. What are you afraid of? You either believe they exhist or your don't--sounds like you are not yet there with your faith. You do not need to look for them or see them. Their presense is ever watching---their knowing is way ahead of us. They come to you--their validations often pop up in everyday life--often through nature or from the mouth of a stranger. You seem more interested in mediumship. Connecting directly to hear spirit messages. Do not try to go to them--they come to you. The place you are trying to visit is for crossing over--you are here on earth--it is best not to be in a hurry to cross over to a place you want to see and feel. The only visions you should be open to are those that are meant as messages from your guides. Again--no need to look for them--the energy of faith and trust keeps them close. If you are afraid of having a guide you are not ready. I think you expect too much--I am a psychic medium. I hear messages all the time and feel the presence of Spirit but I have never had my guide show up in full form and introduce themselves--that is more a human world thing. I do sleep with a nightlite as I will see soft images or flashing orbs though not scary--just disturbing when trying to sleep. Each person has little signs from their guides--you'll know them by a special feeling. My advice is stop forcing a full physical meeting with your guide--were HE lives. Just open your trust--feel safe--expect magic to come to you in soft silent meaningful ways. BLESSINGS!