Alternative for those in need!

• Hi, I'm thinking of sending Reiki to those who ask and I hope others who have positive energy to send will join me - so many of the posters on the "If you are in need" sounded so worried and sad. I'll do it like a prayer chain - if you want to request help, do so here and tell me a little of what you want, and I'll send Reiki/universal life force/only positive energy to 3 a day for 3 days....

and hopefully others will join me and if you do - you can pick your 3 too!

Grateful I can offer this,

Jlinaangel

• This post is deleted!

• Hi jlinaangel, my life is not so bad, I'm just struggling with school and experiments... feel I need positive energy, hope,... I want to remember my passion... and when I graduate go and find it...

so if you could send some energy my way I will appreciate it 🙂 what info do you need to send the Reiki? and thanks so much in advance for your offering and help!

• I think this is a great idea jlinaangel as like you said there are always plenty of posters out there who are looking for help and guidance .

• I am a Reiki practitioner also. You can count on me to also send energy where ever needed.

Namaste...

• This post is deleted!

• I wonder if you could send some positive energy to my husband. His name is Tonino and our time zone is GMT+1. He needs mental healing, he is physically and mentally burning out and does not know where to pull the energy from to keep going. I clean his chakras from time to time but he is often surrounded by big black clouds which I cannot penetrate.

x thanx and if anyone wants a chakra cleanup I am here. I never learnt it I can just do it.

xPaddi

• This post is deleted!

• Jillangel, thankyou for starting this thread, that is very thoughtful of you 🙂

Love and Blessings to you Bee XxXx

-x-

Paddifluff, very interested in your chakra healing clean up 🙂 I know i have a few blocked, It will be most helpful if you can help me, Love ya Bee XxXx

• Oh ladies, I would be extremely grateful to be included! I quit a job last October that was depleting me spiritually, emotionally and physically. I keep getting messages from spirit to be patient for something that is coming my way, but I keep doubting this - my fear and anxiety is constantly coming in as a battle. I need help in keeping the fear and anxiety at bay as well as in manifesting the new job. I really don't know what I want to do - but of course would like it to be fulfilling, to enjoy those with whom I work, to work a normal amount of hours so that I have free time to enjoy the other things in life, and of course to make enough money to live in abundance 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Dear jilnaangel ,

I dont kow Reiki but i can send healing energy with colours i would love to participate .

• wow! this is warming...

i have trouble feeling as an equal with mostly everyone (LOL) my family and past relationships. and if i dont change this, my future relationships as well.(i know not good)

i need to make my self understand that i am worthy of anything. i need stregnth... this year theres going to be many changes coming my way. And positive energy is what I WANT

thank you for this wonderfull kind offer =0)

• This post is deleted!

• this IS exciting!!! =0)

• Will this help with financial stress? I've been hit left and right this month and nothing is settled yet!

Much love,

YD

• AngelBee sure no probs I will let you know when I do it. jlinaangel I will mail you later.

Thanks!

Pad

• Okay Paddi 🙂 thanks for the help, 🙂

Love ya Bee XxXx