FOR WATERGIRL18

• Hi Watergirl 18,

I was wondering if you would like to join my tarot talk thread? as i see that you help people with alot of readings and have alot of experience with the cards i am trying to get back into learning the tarot again after a long break and am interested in hearing others thoughts and insights on the subject . here is the link http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=12665&replies=8

look forward to chatting with you if you can

many blessings 2u

• Thankyou Watergirl for joining my thread i welcome your insight and experience .

• Hi Watergirl,

I just wanted to ask for your advice on the reading i done for Asia with the 8 of wands and 9 of swords ,i am very confused as you know i am still trying to learn tarot ,basically i was feeling one thing and the cards were saying another i strongly felt that she wouldnt here from him again . I feel as her energy is scattered so was my reading has this ever happend to you before ? If so how do you deal with it . I strongly felt my feelings were right . I would love to hear your insight on this situation .

Many Blessings love and light Loap:)

• Hey girl,

You were experiencing your head - the book definitions you have learned - conflicting with your intuitive abilities. You had not learned the other definition I had provided, so when you looked at the card you recalled the book definition you had learned - communication, swift action, etc. But this didn't "feel" right - your intuition was nudging you - and that's why you pulled the 2nd card. Spirit helped you out by giving you the 9 of swords as the 2nd card which was a good match to what the message was in the 8 of wands. You have a very strong intuitive sense, my dear. Start trusting it more! And you did the exact right thing...it didn't feel right - you knew something was "off" - so you pulled another card for clarification.

Many Blessings right back at ya!

WG

• Hi Watergirl ,

That was an experience that i wont ever forget i just hope that i havent given Asia false hope or anything like that when i said the book definition of the 8 of wands , Now im wondering What i would i would have done if this had been a face to face reading? I will defently know what to do in the future from now on .

Thanks so much for insight i really appreaciate it .

Lots of love and light Loap:)

• Hi WG,

I just wanted to ask you for a favour would you be able to tell me what deck is used in this

reading ? http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=15248&replies=5

Would appreaciate your insight .

Love , Light and Hugs Loap:)

• The name of the spread is "Happily Ever After" and the cards used are Isha Lerner's Inner Child Tarot deck. I believe this is a spread designed to answer questions on romance and love, by the way.

10 of Swords - same

Seeker of Hearts - Knight of Cups

3 of Crystals - 3 of Pents

Child of Crystals - Page of Pents

Seeker of Crystals - Knight of Pents

Wishing Upon a Star - The Star

Cinderella - The Moon

• Hi Wg,

Thanks so much for your help wow they sure are a colorful deck ,they are beautiful im gonna have to get me one of those , do you have this deck?

Love, Light and Hugs Loap:)

• Hi WG,

Well that was a very hard reading to interpret as i honestly kept being drawn to relationship issues but it was about career, and i felt that the energy i was picking uo was scattered all over the place thankyou so much for all your help .you are a great mentor to me I really value your insight .

Love , Light and HUgs LOap:)

• Hey LoaP,

I don't have the deck, but yes they are beautiful. That was a difficult spread to interpret and I believe it was because the spread was not designed for such a question. For what it's worth, what I saw was that the person was not putting enough effort into the job search and was just expecting or hoping for a miracle to come along - but in order for the Universe to help us out we first need to do our part by taking the practical steps needed. It felt like the person needed to apply more effort to the search and/or take a course of study or training that would be helpful.

Just trust your instincts - your intuitive abilities are very strong.

Love, Light and Hugs back at ya 🙂

• Hi WG,

Yes i got she will have to do some on the job training and with the 10 of swords in the currant postion i got something wasnt quite right like she would always start jobs but couldnt keep them or something along those lines it was a reallly strange experience .

Thanks again for all your help

Love, light and Hugs Loap:)

• Sorry for crashing Mags but I think the same thing as you and WG, a bit of effort required by asker, you are so brilliant I hope you recognise and respect your gifts.

xxxxxxdear friend

• Thanks Sheelagh it means alot . Dont be silly about crashing you are welcome anytime .

Love , Light and Hugs Mags xx

• Hi WG,

I just want to say thankyou for discussing the cards with me . i hope all is well .

LOve, light and Hugs Loap:)