Aries Woman Scorpio Man

• Can someone help please and no judging please....

July 2010 I met at work a Scorpio, the heat was instant and electric and we started flirting/talking.We spent every lunchtime together and we learnt that we were both with our partners. Him not living with her as they were going through difficulties and me married (although not happy). As weeks went on, we became slightly physical but never full on (if you catch my drift). It would only happen every 3 weeks or so - not often. Our friendship was developing more and more. He would blow hot and cold at me (and still does). We are now helping one another in work (setting up business) he talks about wanting to start a business with me. Today as we speak, we are closer than ever - speaking virtually everyday on the phone. I spend time with him at his house everyso often (but the reason for going to his house is only for business reasons) but we speak on the phone socially. Things have only stopped being physical recently because he said he we were becoming too close and it wouldn't work between us as he is 11.4.67 and i am 3.31.82. We would want different things in life. We are still technically with our respective partners but I want him so bad but just don't know how he feels about me and if he would ever leave his partner for me? Any advice or a reading would be so lovely and helpful...thanking you all in advance xxxx