Captain can you help me with 2011, relationships AND LOVE LIFE INSIGHT?

• I saw this title on another thread but after having posted one about relationships, dating, and questioning how this newfound world works: I'm thinking that the above title is what I really would like to know 🙂

I was born nov 18, 1977 and you were spot on with 2010 - 2011 rovides adventure and new challenges- the one that is most foreign to me is the love life element. Really curious if anything is going to happen anytime soon and if he'll be as great as I pray he is. 🙂

• Well, the same things will happen if you continue in the same way. If you want something to change in your love life, you have to make changes in how you approach a love relationship. If you want to attract someone great, you have to be pretty great yourself. there may be adjustments yu have to make before you are ready for a great relationship. For instance, your profile shows you may have an obsession with running the show, to the point where it impedes your enjoyment of personal relationships. You may also need to face the fact that manipulation is not caring. Power and control struggles between you and your partner can ensue if your passive-aggressive tendencies have not yet found a balance. You need to find a self-sufficient partner who understands your dedication to your causes or lifework from the outset. You must also leave any over-emotionalism, selfishness, and self-doubt out of your relationships. Use your poweful versatile mind and wit, along with your sensitivity and strong drive for success to form lasting bonds based on mutual sharing, mutual sacrifice, and mutual generosity of spirit with someone who both admires and supports you and allows you to be your own person. Your sexual energy reflects this energy.

2011 for you is all about sociability and the arts. It can be a lucky year if your efforts and financial resources are not scattered and your energies are focused on priority goals. During this year you must watch that you bring projects to completion before beginning something new. This is a great year for you to take a vacation, particularly one with an artistic focus, such as photography, painting, writing, or even visiting art galleries or attending plays. Popularity within large and small groups is highlighted, as is work in the public arena. (A good year for aspiring politicians!) It is also a year in which you may wish to try a new hairstyle or buy some new clothes, as romance and affection are highlighted during this cycle. Self-expression is the keynote in both the written and spoken word. This can be good year for selling products, (including your writing), or services.

So 2011 is a very social year for you and lucky for you, your natural charm is at its peak. You will attract people to you like a magnet. And you will easily attract more joy to your life and biz. No matter what you are doing or what career path you are on you will find yourself drawn to opportunities that will allow for more creative expression. However, what accompanies creative and no holds barred expressions are often feelings of vulnerability and doubt. As you consciously step onto center stage more and express more of who you are then you leave yourself open to more criticism. You may experience some significant highs and lows as you navigate the growth that occurs this year. It’s important to just have fun with whatever way you choose to express yourself and resist the temptation to monitor other’s opinions and get so attached to what others think that you allow it take you out.

More than any other year you will be interested in entertaining and being entertained. You will find yourself with many opportunities to meet new and exciting people who will inspire you in new ways and introduce you to new ideas that will light a fire in your belly. You may face a few challenges this year also.

1. Scattering your energies. This will be a year of new people, new ideas and exciting opportunities. It’s important to keep focused on your vision and not allow yourself to scatter yourself and flit about hopping from thing to thing in search of the one right answer. You have a rare opportunity to bring new and creative ideas to the forefront but in order to do so you must practice discipline and focus.

2. Getting caught up in the thrill of the endgame. You feel a great deal of enthusiasm and optimism this year and it may cause you to speed up your projects when they actually need more time to develop. You can’t get to point Z from point A in one step so unless your enthusiasm is based upon the reality of work and concentration, you may find yourself at the end of the year with entirely too many incompletions.

3. Caring too much what others think. You can’t move from your heart when you’re monitoring other people’s heads.

In general, this is a magical year for relationships for you and it will be a very lucrative year financially as long as your creativity is well directed.

• Thank you :0) I can definitely see all of that. Especially teh first part. I tend to be more intellectual from the on-set than most women and not many men can handle that. Also, I have a huge issue with thinking someone wants me for just bowmchickabowmbowm so I"m really guarded and probably push guys away because of that. I think for that reason I tend to be more attracted to the ones who aren't interested in me - it's my way of controling hte interaction. Basically it looks like I need to just sit back and relax a little and let things come to me... lol. Thanks capt! Always a great reminder