Readings from Sweetdee47 follow up

• Hi All,

I have been away from the forum for a while due to work obligations. Has been quite a shock to see how many more requests there were. On top of it all, people that's not happy because theirs was not done etc etc. For the ones that's on my side, you know who you are, thank you from the bottom of my heart. (Lovin especially you, you know me, know who and what I am, thank you)

See the list below of the ones thats still pending, however I have announced that I'm not going to continue before those requests were posted. There is a couple of names missing from that list due to the fact that I do not have DOB for them.

PLEASE NOTE: NO other readings other than on the list will be done, as those were the ones that I have kind of committed myself to do. I have even asked for patience and try to explain my circumstances. This has been a learning school, in more than one way. As a very dear friend of mine use to say, people do not value what they get for free. Therefore I won't be offering any new readings at all. The existing ones will have to be patient, because I am not going to stress myself to hurry with them. I might only do two per day. Some days I might not even do one. If you wish to remove yourself from the list, kindly let me know, as I really do not want to waste time on someone that doesn't need/want a reading. This exercise was originally meant to get some practice and helping people in need at the same time. Sadly it got completely out of hand.

#1 skybunny

#2 shinyluv

#3 lilgege

#4 AngelBee

#5 jenxxx

#6 shanalea

#7 aqua2378

#8 jennyrenee

#9 Duke78

#10 risingscorpio

#11 orchid28

#12 MonB

#13 angelonwatch

#14 Waterbear

#15 littleredcorvette

#16 lovinmylife

#17 vixenbeauty82

#18 Gemmi90

#19 misstonya

#20 bluejag11

#21 jaffeebella

#22 Sonnie76

#23 Turtledust

#24 alenabrz

#25 Atilos

#26 d-smiles

#27 Jtini

#28 grat-t-2d

#29 shai10

#30 Woman922

#31 happybutlonely

#32 Silverraven

#33 cc2510

#34 suncrab69

#35 MyLadyLibra

#36 durbslaw

#37 sporty48

#38 MarcP

#39 c0rmack

#40 concept101

I noticed about ten or more new requests. I am sorry to say, that those will not be done by me.

Whenever you see a reading offer, please do yourself and the rest of the users a favour and go back, read and make sure the offer is still valid.

Love and light to all.

• Sweetdee47,

I told you YOU were AWESOME. Bless you hon, I hope you dont mind me putting this on your new thread. I hope the 40 you have to read for sees it as a BLESSING FOR THEM to get a reading.

Please DONT put yourself on hold and stop your readings on helping people.

Just stick to your list and let the others go.

STAY BLESSED WITH LOVE. ww

• witchywomen,

Thank you. :))

Love and light to you

• #1 skybunny,

No DOB

• #2 shinyluv,

If you're currently involved with someone, the relationship may very well move into a more comfortable place, (metaphorically speaking) but if you are dissatisfied, you'll need to say so for things to change. Don't expect your beloved to read your mind. You are likely to be feeling optimistic, upbeat, and hopeful about your future. Things should be going well, in general.

With regard to love, the advice card points to the responsibility and duty that is part of any love relationship. Love is not all wine and roses; true love is a willingness to work together to get through any rough spots and to work on the relationship

Love and light

• SwwetDee47, Thank you so much for taking the time to continue on the readings πŸ™‚ I hope things are okay with you now. and don't forget to rest πŸ™‚ Love ya. and if you need any help with telling other readers who don' t read what ya wrote i don't mind re posting your list, and letting em know to make sure they know πŸ™‚ Love ya and glad your back.

Bee XxXx

• Hi sweetdee,

I do...understand , you have to work and take care of homebase too, please take all the time you need....may GOD continue to bless you...Im glad you send feedback to let us know what geniunely was going on....get rest and drink plenty of water......Oh when you do get to me #19... I just want a reading of me dob 6/20/1969 and my son David 20 years old dob 12/5/1990....to see what lies ahead due to his disability....Thank u again,

Be Blessed

misstonya

• #3 lilgege

This has been the most draining reading I have ever done. Because of the nature of the question, and also the powerful feelings right now.

Sweetie, I have meditated a bit on the spread I have done for you, I don’t know if this means anything, but the one thing that stood out is blood cell related disease, red blood cells that fight against white blood cells or something similar. Please let your doctor check that out.

You may be anxiously waiting for test results or for information on what a particular health problem actually means. Take one moment at a time, think positively, and know that it may take a while to get to the bottom of what is really happening. Advocate for yourself, ask questions, educate yourself as much as you can. You may finally find it within yourself to stop some bad habits that you know are bad for you. The cards also suggests that others are trying to hold on to you and your health in ways that are not good for you or them. Help your loved ones to see the truth, which is that not everything is in our conscious control. As outcome I have draw the 10 of pentacles: The health-related news should be very good. You will have at least a short period of time that you are feeling exceptionally well and upbeat about your future. Give thought to how you may support and continue this good health.

Keep me posted on your progress please.

Love and light

• πŸ™‚ Hope your well sweetDee, Goodluck with the readings, πŸ™‚ and thankyou for doing them

Bee XxXx

• #4 AngelBee,

Although in general all your relationships are likely to be going quite well, you may need to look at your deeper personal issues and see if or how these are standing in your way. And if they are, how to work through them and integrate them. The idea now is to do what it takes to find balance, in yourself, in your relationships, and with your goals and aspirations.

• Thank you SweetDee πŸ™‚ I am not in any relationships at the moment, but your right about about finding balance and things, Or does that mean relationships with other people too like family n friends? Thank you for the reading, πŸ™‚ Love ya Bee XxXx

• AngelBee,

I'm sorry, I should have explained better. I kinda got the impression it's work related, as In relationship with colleagues or fellow students. The cards were definitely not referring to a man/woman relationship.

Love and light

• Oh Okay thats interesting, I dont have relationship in college much yet, but maybe i will. who knows πŸ™‚ Guess just have to wait and see. Thanks again, its quiet over the weekend, so i am sure the people your reading for will remember to pop in πŸ™‚ I am also looking for advice in spiritual side too, so i hope to get better in that area too, Thanks again for your time, and Love ya Bee XxXx

• Hi, may I please have a tarot reading when possible? I'm just getting over a breakup with a Gemini man. we still both have feelings for eachother. he broke up with me, but he even told me yesterday that he still has feelings for me. he confuses me and I would like to know if we still have a future.

thanks so much in advance sweetdee47!!

• oops! my fault for not reading. didn't realize the thread was closed to new requests.

thanks!

• did sweetdee open a new thread other than this one ????

• Hi sweetdee,

I havent heard from you in good while......I hope all is well....if your still doing readings...my dob is 06/20/1969...be blessed in all that you do, send, and receive....

Tonya

• Aw, sweetdee, this makes me sad. Not that you are no longer doing readings, but why you can't do them anymore. I'm sorry that some people are so selfish and greedy. I visited your first thread and I couldn't believe what some people said. 😞 Anyways, I'm glad that you are not a push over! It's good to stand your ground πŸ™‚ Is this a talent you have learned or developed? IDK much about it, so I would like to learn on my own. How did you learn? thank you.

• Sweetdee - you are a brave a dear person for completing this list. I do not even remember my question. If you need it here is my DOB 3/14/1958. take your time. I will go back to the old thread to see what I asked you. My life has been a mess with work as well so I understand if you don't get to me. Hugs