Question For TheCaptain

• Hi I dont know if i asked this before but will i have a boyfriend soon or will i have any sexual encounters with men soon.

• That depends entirely on you and if you are willing to put yourself out there in order to get what you want. It doesn't just magically happen. You have to mix with people and be interested in them more than yourself. I can tell you if you stay in your room and brood about how lonely or shy you are, you are definitely not going to meet anyone.

• Hi There,

I have an issue and I can not seem to clearly find the answer myself. I always go foggy when my own issues are needing to be dealt with.

I have a friend that is incarcerated and I have been writing him for some time, we have become very close, this is not a romantic relationship, We both have spouse's that we are happy with. I feel very motherly toward him and I have been a source of comfort to him. I have been getting this feeling that I need to back away from the situation for a little while and I dont know why. I feel like I am abandoning him, but I dont know what the universe is trying to tell me. So in a nutshell, should I back off and if so for how long. If I should continue writing him will it cause a problem for either of us in the future. I dont want to stop writing, I just dont want to ignore what I feel. Any thoughts?

• Captain thanks for your insight you are straight on point that is exactly what i sound like and say that im shy and i use that excuse to guys everytime and thats why i havent met anybody yet in person, Cause i only talk to guys online.

• Bubblemaker, please start your own personal thread and I will answer you there.