HERE I GO AGAIN ...

• Well, I have another question here, and it may sound very familiar to anyone who followed my "conundrum" well over a year ago. I've had two dreams about a man I work with, who is not normally anyone I'd be attracted to, is also someone I've had a few heated discussions with, but we always get over it. He's a divorcee, twice over, a fair bit older than me and not a little bit cynical. HOWEVER, I've found myself missing him when he's not at work, and of course, had these two rather lovely dreams about him.

Can anyone see what these dreams might be signifying? I'm just a tiny bit perplexed by the effect they've had on me, and of course, why I miss the guy when he's not around. He's not even what you'd call an attractive looking 60 year old, but I, and the other girls who work with me and him, love him to death.

Any insights here would be appreciated, because for any of you who remember my last "dream" confusion, I think you'd understand that I don't want to end up in a similar mess to what I did then.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Confused Chris

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• Hey Cris sweetheart. I´d love to help you.

The old saying is opposites attracts indeed, n often after sometime is actually shows ya was actually more alike than opposites. Its said that what effs us in another person is what we dislike in ourselves or dont see nor has. At some point in our souls evolutions we´ve properly had it. At least that my take onit, bc some peeps just effs u the effing wrong way.

anyhews would u elaborate on the dreams or r they too ahm explicit lol

i myself need to look up on a dream of mine myself. one that was kinda puzzling n now boom more ahm detailed n meaningful if one can use that word.

Could it b Cris ya fallen in love with mr. cynical ??? that would b soooo swwweeeeeeeett!!!!

cwb

• Hi Chris ask Dominik or we have a dream posting where folks decipher your dreams, I'll post a link.

• Thanks guys!

Poetic, I'll look up that dream link on here and see what Dominik has to say; thanks so much for that.

Charmed, here's my email address so you can send me your dream and I'll tell you mine (haha). Mine haven't been explicit and no real details to relate, except the lovely feeling I was left with the next day after the second one. Have I fallen in love with Mr Cynical? Well, dunno ... :))

Again, thank you and have a dreamy day both of you!

Chris

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

• This post is deleted!

• Hey cris darling

ill mail u when i got my bearings. atm i cannot say per se when as im so sleep deprived. i hope today but ye u know lol

hang tight babes. until u can uhm google for dreammoods dotty dots dots com

cwb

• poetic555, please if you want to talk to me, please do so on musepoetsciatyahoodotcom. Would be nice to touch base with you again xoxoxooxoxoxoxoox

• Okay.