Advice in general bc I would love insight :0)

• So, I'm at a cross road in my life, while I love the challenges that have arisen and while I love the transition in general there is one element of my new life that is confusing me. So, I've never been single before (literally been with the same man since I was 16 yrs old and were married for 15 years). BUT, I've been single now for about a year and ready to start moving into a direction where I can share my time with someone. I don't know how the dating thing works though. I have a few men circling but honestly, it seems like such a game to me. I'm not a great gamer. I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve and I'm honest as all get out. I don't like misguided intentions but I tend to over-think possibilities with men. I find myself mostly annoyed with them at this point but the less attention I give them and the more distant I am the more they seem interested...it's such a joke! So anyway, I gotta know: what the heck do I look for and how does one know if it'll be good? At this rate I forsee myself being single forever - which is fine, honestly, but it would be so fun to cook iwth a man again, go for bike rides, sip on wine and watch movies with someone other than my own reflection! LoL.

Help me understand the process! I just don't know how to tell if they're worth the effort...

• Perhaps you would care to join the discussion in the "Spiritual Boot Camp" thread? We are talking about all sorts of issues such as relationships and trying to get to the bottom of what we really want.

• Thats a great idea captain! I'll pop in there!!!! I love it! Thanks for hte invite!