Captain... I'm new would like some insight for 2011

• My DOB is July 16, 1988 just wondering what u see for me in 2011??? Mainly about my career and love life. I'm dating a Gemini man DOB June 12, 1983. Our sun signs predict that we would have a hard time with a relationship but we get along so well!! Just wondering what u see with that. Thanks!

• 2011 for you will involve a focus on your career. It is a great year for goal setting and attainment. It is also a year for business, and material matters. Because it is a year of personal prosperity, you are in a position to manifest whatever it is that you want in life. It is also a year to reap the rewards of previous efforts, as well as a time to give some time, money, and energy to philanthropic pursuits. This year will find you dealing with important people, important decisions, and important methods of operating, rather than being bogged down in petty details. When individuals have not put the time and effort into their business, or have not developed an understanding of the universal laws that govern prosperity, it can be a time of financial challenge. Force, energy, and power are at your command during this year, although you are asked to use it wisely and with the intention of achieving the highest good of all those around you. Set your own direction and participate fully in the process. This is definitely a year when someone (who isn't happy personally) looks toward a possible ending of a relationship... business or personal. Best advice for 2011 is... be efficient, work hard, try to transform yourself from formerly unacceptable habits, and seek ways to secure clearer and happier circumstances.

If you've dreamed of improving your life or of going further (such as well as removing yourself from a marriage or relationship), then go do it. Partners may come through business connections but might not last. This is the year that Nature will supply the fuel, force and impetus for your emancipation. If you hesitate or feel uncertain, you'll miss the ideal moment for your total redemption. It's hard, I know, but it's the sweat and the effort that ultimately makes it all worth while. You may have more trouble than ever with authority, you may question it in others as well as yourself and you may find yourself at odds with others more this year, in business and in life. This is where your growth occurs – in knowing that you can either be right or be in relationship. It is time to be a little more flexible, less all knowing (it doesn’t make you weak if you don’t shout all of the answers) and allow yourself to learn from others. True power is not about domination and righteousness – it is about an integration of compassion, consideration and leadership. You can be all of those things and still be effective. Money will also play a big role this year. Pay attention to your money and study the laws of prosperity. You can serve and make money – they are not mutually exclusive pursuits. Building a better world (or home or workplace or community) for others can provide you with more abundance than you ever imagined. This is a time to practice efficiency by putting things in order and embracing systems that can help you achieve greater levels of success. Therefore, weeding out distractions will help you strengthen your foundation. Examine the different areas of your home and personal life that could benefit from reorganization. You might ask a friend to help you with this, or delegate some of the organizational tasks to others whom are talented in this area. Get material things in order this year, especially those that you may have been putting off. Some examples are creating budgets, making or updating your Will, and getting important documents in order and placing them in a safe place. Again, delegate to those who are talented in these areas. Create playtime for yourself. Even though this is a year for improving materially, you also need balance. Make sure your playtime and work time are balanced. As you create playtime for yourself, you are providing yourself with a type of nourishment that will help you stay strong, centered, and grounded.

Your relationship: an empathic connection binds the two of you firmly. A frequent theme will be talking about your feelings. You sometimes feel related on a soul level. You will be there for each other in times of need. Should you part, you may feel the relationship's loss for a lifetime. Other people will be confused by your apparent incompatibility - there are great differences between you, and you two rarely understand or sympathize with each other's ideas and feelings. You usually come together around a drive to control and ultimately conquer your environment. You LilCrabby usually exert this drive in your career while your partner does it in his immediate surroundings, wherever in the world he happens to be. The relationship is challenge-oriented and often hides underlying insecurities.

Your love affair will defy social edicts in its expression of passionate desire (assuming such desire is present). It will demonstrate more than a hint of rebellion, showing little respect for stupid rules and outworn beliefs. Both of you believe that what happens between you is your business and yours alone, yet curiously you make little effort to hide your affair from outside scrutiny. The exhibitionism and unprotectedness of this relationship may prove its downfall. You two are rarely interested in marrying but if you LilCrabby do want this man as your mate, you can be powerfully persuasive. Even so, your free-spirited partner will ultimately only agree out of his own choice, and any attempts to manipulate or control him may only put him off. If you can be more subtle, you will let him think he has come up with the idea for a marriage proposal himself, so that he doesn't realize that it has been gently planted in him.

LilCrabby, dont be guided by rebelliousness in this relationship - follow your heart.

• So ultimately do u think this relationship is a positive one?? And thanks for your career reading definitely makes me feel better

• It ceertainly can be if you have open honest communication and you feel free to share yourselves with each other.

• Captain,

The subject about marriage and children has already been brought up by him. I feel that we are on a whole new level with our relationship now. We made it clear that we are going to buy a home together and live together for a year before going to the next step.

Surprising thing was that he mentioned all this, I never had a guy as sweet as him

• There you go! 🙂

• Captain, we have been on a rocky road recently. Why did this happen and how can we fix it?

• Is it you or your partner having the problem? If it's him, it could be because he gets bored very easily, and you two may have to get out of your usual routine and liven up or vary your life together. Your partner loves adventure and mental challenge. Problems can occur because you enjoy your quiet home life and your partner needs a lively social life. A compromise may have to be worked out.