There R 2 sets of numbers I see on the clock ALL the Time...

• Okay so I'm not sure if its coincidence but there are two sets of numbers that I see on the clock all the time. One is 11:11 (which I read here a little about) but the other is 6:23 which happens to be my birthday numbers. This has gone on for at least 2 years or so. I really didn't keep up with how long its been but I just think it weird. Anyway- any ideas what this could mean? I am not sure if the 6:23 has anything to do with my birthday or just another set of numbers that I see. I try to use "623" whenever I can in case its good luck (lol) but so far I haven't won the lottery off of that number.

So does anyone have any suggestions?

The 11:11 is also seen regularly by two teenagers.

• Google Doreen Virtue or the search the threads here. We have talked about this alot because we have been seeing numbers for a while. According to Doreen:

111 — Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don’t want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts). *Also applies to 11:11.

623: The ascended master ensure that your material needs are met. They ask you to stay peacefully centered in the knowledge that all is well.

Hope this helps!

• I to see numbers insequence like this all the time and i know for its my angels commuicating with me i have a book called Doreen Virtue angel numbers it tells you what the angels are trying to communicate to you when you see numbers in sequence .

• I also just wanted to point out that 6-2-3 add up to 11, as well.

You're an 11 Life Pather. You can read up on it and it's fascinating stuff.