TRANSFORMING YOUR SELF......

• angel hugs

I forgot about the "Spirit Library".

I will go on it later this day.

How are you doing Poetic? Small baby steps for the weight lose.

Once I realized where and when I started to " HOLD " the weight, there was a release in every cell core memory. Now my body feel light instead of the heavy dead weight.

The weight is coming off steadily.

Blessings to have a good day.

Julianna

• angel hugs

Once I realized where and when I started to " HOLD " the weight, there was a release in every cell core memory. Now my body feel light instead of the heavy dead weight.

Julianna

• angel hugs

Julianna

• angel hugs

Julianna

• I'm proud of you, I'm gonna start again soon, thinking of doing a cleansing and then just eating more fruits and veggies, more Live Food, going shopping this weekend and just won't bring any junk in the house. Other than that I' ve been into Meditating a lot and getting in touch with my Higher self, I think we almost fused yesterday, very fun and also trying Sun Gazing, I love it, gotta be careful though to do it either early morning or late evening. Life is just a living lesson for me now, learning things and entertaining myself!

When you go click on "LATEST MESSAGES" they put new one's about everyday.

• Busy Month:

July 10-September 24 – Venus in the underworld

July 30 – Leo New Moon

July 31-August 17 – Day 5 of the Mayan Ninth Wave

August 1-7 – Lammas/Imbolc (Lughnasadh)

August 2-26 – Mercury retrograde

August 9-25 – Grand Cardinal Cross with Mars opposing Pluto, Uranus opposing Saturn

August 9 – Mars squares Uranus (exact)

August 10 – Mars opposes Pluto (exact)

August 12/13 – Aquarius/Leo Full Moon

August 16 – Venus-Mercury-Sun triple conjunction

August 18 – Fifth Night of the Mayan Ninth Wave begins

That’s a formidable line-up that speaks to the breakdown of existing order so that cosmic energies can flow, supporting the emergence of something new. Grace fuels the chaotic energies.

Meanwhile, three comets will be traversing our solar system over the next several months. Comets Elenin and Honda will easily be visible in the sky beginning as soon as mid-August. Although they’ll be millions of miles away from Earth, comets don’t often get this close or show up when so many other celestial rarities are also happening. I’m guessing it’s more than a coincidence.

• Juliana I gotta get your email address.

• angel hugs

poetic 555 contact shebeeMD - Sheila as she has my address

I look forward to hearing from you

I have had a good weekend since my day surgery for my right eye. I am feeling more energized, almost as though something has been lifted.

I get the stitches out Monday, August 8th.

I am now building my stamina as I have been inmoble since mid May.

I hope all is well with you Poetic and things are looking up for you.

Dealing with Mercury retograte (Computer issues) . Oh well.

Julianna

lovingg silver wings

• Everybody is our phones went down yesterday like three times, the lights went out also, I have a feeling things are going to be a little crazy for awhile! Got the email and sent you some reading material. I'm so happy you are feeling better, I'm hearing from everyone and they are all alright, a lot of people are going thru issues right now, it too shall pass!

NAMASTE!

• Posting self help info on Spiritual Laws

The Spiritual Law of Abundance

The word ‘abundance’ covers many things such as joy, success, prosperity, happiness, vitality, generosity, laughter, goodwill, unconditional love and all of the positive things in life. The Spiritual Law of Abundance plays a part in all aspects of our lives.

A constant flow of abundance is always being directed towards us, but our thoughts, beliefs, memories, mind-sets and self-worthiness creates barriers to receiving it. It is our responsibility to remove the blockages that halt the flow of abundance.

Within the Spiritual Law of Abundance, love involves enjoying all of our relationships. When we close our hearts we block the flow of abundance into our lives. Our fears and beliefs involving hurt and rejection makes us close our hearts.

They cause us to emotionally withdraw and/or cling to unhealthy (and sometimes toxic) relationships.

We cease loving when our minds and thoughts take over and we see imperfections in others. This forms blocks against the flow of love.

The Spiritual Law of Abundance teaches us that ‘success’ is a state of mind rather than a particular achievement. When our entire focus is on reaching a specific goal (that we perceive to be ‘success’), there may be a moment of elation once it is achieved - but then another goal must be set that we are able to succeed again. The Spiritual Law of Abundance tells us that success is about going with the flow of life, taking positive advantage of the ebb and flow of life and enjoying the journey along the way.

The Spiritual Law of Abundance dictates that true success is a sense of inner-satisfaction and fulfilment. To live with the flow of abundance we must understand the energetic vibration of ‘give and take’ and ‘giving and receiving’. The more we allow ourselves to receive, the more positive we feel within.

When we are feeling content and full within we are more easily able to nurture others. When we allow ourselves to be nurtured (eg. taking care of ourselves, eating nourishing, healthful meals, taking time out for rest and relaxation etc) we do not feel ‘need’. When there is a natural flow of love, nurturing and caring in our lives, we find balance and abundance within, in all ways.

The Spiritual Law of Abundance is quite basic. You will not receive ‘abundance’ until you are ready to receive ‘abundance’ until you are ready to receive and accept it graciously. For example, if you want more friends in your life, be friendly towards others. The fear-based beliefs that block the abundant flow of friendliness and friendship must be changed in order to allow ‘friends’ into your life.

If we want more happiness in our lives then we must live and express happiness. Living a happy life makes you feel happier and draws the flow of happiness towards us.

If we want more nurturing and caring in our lives we must remove the barriers that block us from receiving. This will send out the right energy to encourage the people around us to nurture and care for us.

The same goes for the material aspects of our lives.

The Spiritual Law of Abundance tells us that the things we desire will flow to us when we have an abundance consciousness.