TRANSFORMING YOUR SELF......

• πŸ™‚

• angel hugs

Lost my mojo for getting into shape. Gone into a hibernated state of thinkng and moving.

Also, with the energy shift I am slow with getting mobile.

Julianna

• Well, Not been eating too much junk food well trying not too, I had some this weekend, and today, but i have been walking in between, did lots of walking at the weekend, even went for a little walk by myself in the woods at my friends, was good. πŸ™‚ Plus it was really sunny.

Had a picknick too on saturday, that was good. Hope your doing well Cee, I am going to try my best to walk more often, even if its too the park, Its getting sunnier.

Bee Xx

• Me too Juliana, I'm thinking of the hot miserable months coming this summer, did not go to the Gym yesterday, gonna try extra hard this evening, we still have time to shed before June, don't give up! You are worthy to be beautiful and Healthy we have to take care of the temple. I know, I know.

• You will get it eventually Cee/Poetic, just takes time.

Bee Xx

• Love you Bee! I made myself walk two laps today, we will see about the Gym later, will join the Arobics class next month, oh boy.

• Yay- Love you too Cee, I am glad your doing good, πŸ™‚ Keep it up girlie.

Beautiful butterfly.

Bee Xx

• Amen! Walked 1 mile in 28 minutes on the Treadmill! Felt Great, could have walked two more but the old bones in my feet said NO! YOU AIN'T! AND THE LEFT ANKLE.

I wanted to play that Rocky Theme song! That was kinda too easy, did a few pulls for arm strength, tried to do this admoinal/back thingie was too fat to get under the bar, so I did the back excercise, very cool!

I'm on the poor people's diet this week, so dinner was left over barbecue chicken and salad.

WHO HOO, OH there is a mirror where you can see yourself walking, (what a sight) looked like I was moving in slow motion, I envisioned myself extra sexy for the future/!

• Nice- Going to look for a job today, Job centre, Fun fun. Have to walk there too, so that will be some exercise.

Bee Xx

• Good luck!

• angel hugs

I did a 25 minute walk through a park near me. First time this year. Not sure of the distance as there are no distant markers.

I did the walk without stopping. The swimming has helped with the stamina.

Still need to adjust my eating to proper, full meals. Instead of just one meal being divided into 3 for the day: eg. 3/4 cup carb for breakfast, piece of protein for lunch, then maybe some vegetables. Usually it would be 2 egg, then rice or quinea, once or twice a day, vegetables would be a maybe.

Now, I am having more combined meals throughout the day.

I had a nutritionist assist me with a two week menu plan. Slowly working on it. This menu contains foods I am able to consume.

Have a good day.

Julianna

• Take care! God Bless will talk tomorrow! I'm proud of you!

• angel hugs

Even though I do not consume much food I am 210 IBS

Julianna

• On a day like today I want so badly to indulge in junk for the sake of eating something but I was good, I had protein, some veggies, a little rice and I felt pretty good about it. Perhaps I will be guided by new examples in the near future but I am grateful that all of you here are sharing your stories to help others like me get on track to a healthier life.

• I wanted to walk yesterday but my ankle is sore, a co-worker told me she walks thru the pain, REALLY?? Well I'm not my frame is medium and too small for my body if I can't walk I can't work, I'm not doing it, frustrating cause I really wanna keep going, will test the bones later. RC sounds good to me, I've cut portions in half so that will help. I can see the gut going down!

The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.

Vince Lombardi

"Eighty percent of success is showing up."

Woody Allen

"Hold a picture of yourself long and steadily enough in your mind's eye and you will be drawn toward it. Picture yourself vividly as winning and that alone will contribute immeasurably to success. Great living starts with a picture, held in your imagination, of what you would like to do or be."

Dr. Harry Emerson Fosdick

• My weakness is at night after dinner between boredom and sleep, the little eat something else monster rears it's head for a sweet treat, gotta stay stocked with something low fat/sweet. I do like the Popsicle Fudge Pop's I think they are either 40 or 60 calories.

• This got my attention and i am not even looking at diet but is and has made me aware of some things i consume and don't and has or might have to do with my health Love Tooter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh2xNcuOmVU&feature=related

• Hey Poetic/Cee, I hope you achieve your goal, I am trying my best to cut down on chocolate, Not easy, but its okay every now and then, and I guess gotta look at doing more walking, havent gotten to it yet,

Bee Xx

• Thank you Poetic for your kind words. I'm ok. It surprises me when I'm just going along doing my own thing be it chores or riding to the market,work, at home when sometimes the fuglies hit and my self esteem is in question again. I tend to compare myself unrealisticly to people who are not at all like myself. I'm much more the earthy kinda woman jeans and tshirt no makeup. I know it's all ego crap and the judging is the useless critic in my head but when she's on she's on. it's insane to be so hard on oneself I know. I just turned 57 last weds and I think I'm kinda surprised my life has turned out as it has. I think to get food stamps you have to earn nothing. The sun is out finally! I can enjoy biking again. I'm thinking about joining a spinning class.If I can find a cheap local one.

Ibelieve you crack me up. I love it when a woman has the guts to tell the truth. I'm not a cook either. I have friends who are really great cooks and they make a lot of fun out of the way I eat. I just can't get excited about it. Now if I had some one to clean up maybe I'd cook more but the cooking /cleaning it's a chore. So I grab a piece of bread & another....Thank the Gods for green drinks and the blessed blender or else I'd turn into the female version of doughboy.β˜ƒAt least I'm not smearing it w/ butter and cream cheese or pnut butter and jelly which I don't have in the house for that exact reason. The deprivation diet, don't know how healthy that is. When my computer was giving me grief I was eating outta frustration.

ibelieve have you read "Party of One" Manifesto of a Loner by Rufus? It's a good read she has your kind courage to say what she really feels about subjects most people feel are politically incorrect etc. She's hysterical!!

I'm off to shop for an edible aloe vera plant. I eat it every day for my IC but it's getting expensive to buy I need to purchase my own plants.

Cheers to all.

• Pfree!!!

Nice to hear from you again, but maybe my fault, so much forum was draining me. Trying to stay out of it unless it really speaks to me. That and the fact that sitting in a chair all day long and venturing up only for bathroom/coffee refils (if you do them both in the same trip, you don't have to exercise as much. LOL) I can feel myself ballooning. I WANT SPRING, I WANT TO WALK IN THE PARK, get out in the yard, ya know. Let's go find that forest we were talking about and hike around and listen to the birds and the rustle of the leaves and feel the sun when it peeks throught the trees. Then we can stop and rest on a log and watch the little animals wander about and just be. Guess, I make it a mind trip for now, throw some yoga in and some fruit. Bought a bunch this week and I am determined to eat it rather than watch it sit pretty in the fruit bowl and go bad. LOL

I took my son to soccer practice friday night, it was 38 degrees, so I sat in the car and read a boring book. Brrrr.

I have not read the book but I will look it up.

Many years ago I used to love Erma Bombeck. She could speak so much truth and make it so light and funny you kind of learned to let it all go.

blessings