Help... confused with a gem woman...

• I am a earth snake aquarius and i had this girl with almost a year... she was a earth dragon gemini, were both 22

At first we where very compatible and seems really intimate... i was so sweet with her and i know she was a gemini so i give her space and time... begun to be jolly and keeping my emotional side.. i know she become jealous at times if some girls are checking on me but just ignored them but on her side... she flirts a lot on her friends, guy friends but i tend to control myself so i we wont have a misunderstanding...

we sometimes fight and she always begins it but good thing she usually end it too... i did my thing being a good guy to her... being loyal and supportive partner to her but now i really feel see takes advantage of me and not giving equal share.. the thing that breaks me a lot is the secrets that she kept from me...

on our 2 months, she said she had something to tell me... i was proud that she said it to me... she told about here dirty secrets and i accepted her for what she is and exchange mine and everything i got... but lately as the months passed... she seems to confess something that she havent mentioned before... and that really hurt me... i had bad relationships with an 2 scorpio which is secretive too and even taurean that promised me something but never made her promise kept... I know i'm a jealous type but i think its more than experience... i think i'm not that bad but i always end up being dumbed and the girls gone with other guys... so thats it...

Before She had a relationship with a guy ( i don't know his sign but i think he is somewhere near my sign coz what i know we were not that different from my girls stories but she said that i was best guy she ever had but i know geminis are kinda liar but i kinda thought i was kinda better anyway)...

they had a 4 years relationship but they are seeing each other 1 or 3 times a week... but 1 day , at the quarter of their relationship, she felt cold about this guy but the guy gave all she had so he can keep her... she said felt a bit confusion because of school and a guy, a friend of her, that she usually see and walk with at home confessed at her that he has feelings at her... later... a week after she said she want a cool off on his ex... and not having a week she began a relationship with the new guy... and not just week she was dragged on bed... but she knew that the new guy had an ex and was so emotional but in the end the guy thinks that he really want her ex more than her, so new guy returned at her ex... my girl begun to be depressed and come back to her ex too... but her ex dumped her because her ex must have enough of all the jealousy my girl brought up him up so he had enough...

after 1 year she knew me... i know im not so slow but i did take it slow coz i was tired of playing even if i'm kinda young... afraid of having a bad relationship but then she was made it fast and i think she's not that conservative...

we are almost 1 year and at our 8 months... she confessed to me that 3 months before we meet she slept with a guy she even hate and with no string attached ...she said that the guy was so provoking...at first i believed her but begin to doubt of her different statements ...... i know i'm kinda conservative... but i knew her as a loving and concern little girl whose sweet to her mom and good daughter... a god fearing and a productive and a practical lady but what i hate the most is she don't return much on how i give her... i give her what i could ,not a desperate way... but i'm really feeling taken for granted now, always understanding her even though she is egostic and too busy at work......

I can't even blame her for what she is.... i'm possessive and a jealous sign but don't get it...

and now she gets kinda cold now... i think i had mistakes.... i give all what i had at first,,. and now i don't have much tricks to pull the geminis surprise as this is the aquarian best skills to keep a gem... i sense her feeling fading and she has some new guy work mate which makes her jolly and she always hang with .... i wish a had many ways to keep her long enough... but as what i read at blogs... i need to master the ways of loving a woman... but i'm not going anywhere... i know i don't believe on luck and afraid to fail and has pessimistic nature... but i love a girl at my best if she is destroying my trust and got this feeling being taken for granted... i'm just afraid of repetition of my past ex's but i thought of moving on but i don't know... i sense she is young and not that ready at commitments. so she might find more guys...

she is really something i can't let go... i'm really into her... she said that i'm the one she wants to marry someday in a funny way but couldn't at this time coz she has too many things to do and responsibilities on her mom and dad...

help... i want to keep this girl.... i want her to be my last and forever if there is something like that... i can't see myself with the others.... but i want her to respect me and don't go secretive at me... even its kinda impossible for a gem to be that loyal... i want her to be in me... but happy... i can't love a girl who destroys my trust....

Please help...just new at here...

is it really true that making gemini jealous but as you being approached but still behaving effective to keep a gemini worrying? or not... thanks...

• I am dating a Gemini man and my best friend is a Gemini female. I think at this point with your relationship with her, you just need to listen. She is telling you things that you are not even paying attention to or realizing. You say that "gems lie" but I believe most of the time they don't. If she playfully says he could marry you and say u are the best guy then, I believe she means. I noticed that geminis need their freedom and I don't think u are providing that for her. You seem clingy and possessive. Geminis are naturally flirtatious and they will flirt but if they see a real relationship with someone they will stay loyal. You need to come up with new ideas to keep your Gemini interested even if they are just fantasies at the moment. Try not to get too jealous, it's easy to be jealous since they are flirtatious but keep showing her how much u care by cooking dinner or doing something she likes

• thanks LilCrabby... I think your quite right but something really bothers me about what you about listening.... she always sings sad songs when we go karaoke or something like that.... does it means something? something about she want to move on and if she took those words away lyrics... and i think she is pointing out something.... and she began to lie to me that she isn't receiving sms on me at night then says good nyt... not like when we were just brand new... i'm afraid that she might get tight on me but if i don't get enough on my possession on her... i may get cold and may get the aloof and empty feeling which would bore a gemini.... i don't know how to play easy on her... maybe its just me but got really a bad trust issues about my past or just too young to be good on how to handle a good relationship....

well... sometimes i don't get it why she always lie and always put her self first and even disappoints me much like promises and she don't know how to be fair if she makes bad things on me... i know i maybe soft or too much generous but she's really cold out there.... gemini's confuses me,,.

i don't know but everytime i see a yearly horoscope about my sign it always says that i should move on with her.... but i know i'm stubborn and wouldn't like to... and we aren't match for this many coming years...

can someone give me a compatibility reading? tnx

• It feels like she is kind of causing you a lot of strife and pain that a guy of 22 shouldn't really be having to deal with yet. I would have moved on from her, I think staying with her will probably prolong a bad situation anyways. One of my best friends was a gemini woman and I think they are of a different breed entirely sometimes lol. You just need the stamina to keep up with em. Keep your chin up, it'll be aight.