Repititive number in my life!!!!!

• Hi,

For the past three years, I have constantly noticed that whenever I check the time, it" most" times will be eleven minutes after the hour, No matter what the hour. This has happened so often now, that I barely register it anymore. I admit to actually feeling fear a few times, especially at first. Does anyone have any similar stories? Or advice as to what this might mean? It could be just a coincedence, but I really feel that it is something else. I am hoping for some answers. Love and Light.

• It's only your own guides sending a message to you via your Higher self. Many people are reporting the same phenomena.

1s mean "Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want." 11 is the number of the psychic/visionary and the peacemaker. Spirit is encouraging you to bring out these qualities which are in yourself.

• oh my that makes so much sense, how do I bring out these qualities? How can I communicate more with spirit? I feel spirit, but can not see or hear.

• I just read quite a few stories on the same occurence, I am amazed how many other people are going through this. I like to think that I am on the right life path. Just wish I could communicate more with my guardians. Now that I know this is not unusual, I will pay more attention to details around me.

• Not everyone hears or sees spirit - each person senses spirit differently. You say you feel spirit, then you should be able to receive intuitive information if you are calm and quiet in yourself. I mostly just get this feeling of knowing something is right.

• Yes very true, Thanks .

• "oh my that makes so much sense, how do I bring out these qualities? How can I communicate more with spirit? I feel spirit, but can not see or hear."

my advice, earlybab, is to open yourself up to it. Whenever I need help, I ask out loud for it - and be specific. Say "whoever is needed who can help me, help me - I need _______ and I need it now" - and remember, be specific.

If it's something I really need to ponder, think about and make a decision on, I ask for advice to come to me in my dreams, so that I can remember it when I wake up.

Basically, whenever I need help, I ask for it. In just the asking, you are raising your spirituality.

You seem to be on the right path, however. Best of luck.

• This post is deleted!