Captain can you help me with 2011, relationships AND LOVE LIFE INSIGHT?

• Captain , i need your help with insight in my relationship and love life please, my dob is Aug 9, 1957

thanks Donna H

• Donna, your relationships will improve when you deal with any issues you have about love. Your profile indicates you need to take time out of your social and working whirlwind for some introspection and self-discovery. And 2011 is perfect for some retreat and time for yourself. That is the theme of this year for you - yourself, your beliefs and attitudes, your problems and issues and how to deal with them.

You are a naturally commanding person who loves an audience and this can make it difficult for you to divest yourself of the social contacts and causes that make up your power base. But you must find the courage to look at your own shadow. Greater self-awareness will manifest as greater artistic and creative expression. You are not always the most approachable of people and some may find you distant or even possessing a forbidding aura of authority. Yet you do have a fun and humorous side that is your saving grace. You will respond well to cultivating a degree of expertise and self-reliance, and your wide areas of interest in creative and philosophical pursuits will undoubtedly lead you to acquire a professionalism and passion for your work. If you can remain flexible and open to new ideas, and willing to delegate responsibility to others when you need time for yourself, then all will go very well for you.

Choosing a life partner is not something you do lightly or quickly, especially once your process of introspection has begun. You don't trust easily and know enough about yourself to be extremely careful about choosing a partner. This can make for a somewhat lonely path for you and it is generally best for you to find a life activity or work that can absorb you totally. You may even emerge as an expert in your field. You can be such a proud person at times and intent on presenting an honest credible image of yourself, loathing phonies who flash their money around or act like divas. Yet you like to be thought of as prosperous and successful yourself. An identification with money and success can be your stumbling block, mainly because you know how silly it is to measure a person's soul value in terms of their net worth. And yet you're not entirely free of the notion that recognition and financial compensation are linked. And old fear or memories from the past of poverty or joblessness can creep over you at times. It is the paradox between financial stability and recognition, and the yearning for intimacy and emotional security that fuels both your need for family life and the driving need to escape it periodically to be part of the money-making work force.

But at the end of the day, it's sex, love and art that holds your soul, not money at all. You do want money so that you can have all the creature comforts you crave. Thus you make yourself part of a work system whose values you don't really respect. You must pass through your fears of being broke or a nobody or stuck in a conventional family role, and onto a higher expression of your nature that will help you take your place in the world without losing the need for personal intimacy and art that makes you feel whole.

The key to relationships for you entails a willingness to 'lose face' and find yourself by expressing what you feel - in the moment. You will benefit from asking yourself periodically during the day "How do I feel right now?" Once you tune in to how you are feeling, it's important you express these feelings in some way - not just the safe 'okay' feelings but also anger, impatience, shame, embarrassment, guilt, jealousy, competitiveness, etc. This practice will begin a process of emotional awakening and physical rejuvenation. You can often experience a masked form of insecurity in your relationships. For example, you may flirt to see if others still find you attractive, or you may feel or act competitive with your partner for fear of falling into a subordinate position. When you are doing creative work, you may have little time for relationships. Because you sometimes block emotionally charged negative feelings, such as anger or sorrow, you may withdraw emotionally. The wall you build keeps out the positive feelings of love, affection and passion. Taking part in some good arguments during which you stay emotionally and physically present will help you stay balanced. The core of a strong relationship for you is emotional contact, even if this means fiery arguments. At least your old passion will be back. You also need to find a balance of giving and receiving so that you don't overgive, only to withdraw in resentment later on.

So Donna, taking some time out this year to ponder your issues and find your true nature will earn rewards by attracting more compatible partners and developing more loving and strong relationships.

• Thank You Captain,

Wow you hit everything on the nose. I just have 1 more question to ask you. i'm married , but my husband Philip dob is Aug 13, 1967, you see he had a 10 month affair on me, and i'm still hurting from that, I keep tell my selff, I should leave, I was just wondering should I stay or should I go , and is he cheating on me again now.?

• While a love affair here can be warm and romantic, gentle and tender, marriage here is more difficult because the pair of you tend to overlook any problems or refuse to acknowledge their seriousness until it's too late. Your general easygoing self-confidence can become a weakness in this regard. You both need to be more attentive to each other or else one of both of you will look elsewhere. There is an aggressiveness and a will to succeed in your marriage but you have got to be more aware of danger signs and not become too complacent. You two do bask in the radiance of each other's strength and are generally well-suited, being relaxed and accepting of each other. The lack of open combat is mandatory for the relationship's continuance because you both have the ability to inflict mutual hurt. When under attack from outside, you two will close ranks and be protective of each other, but when you war against each other, the outcome can be bloody and no one wins.

In order for you to be able to trust your husband and for him not to stray again, you will both have to sit down and discuss your problems, being as open and vulnerable as possible (you are both very porud people but you must let down your guard if you want to stay together) and try to address what you both want and need from your marriage.

• THANK YOU CAPTAIN,

YOU SEE HE DOESN'T LIKE TO OPEN UP AND TALK ABOUT OUR PROBLEM'S, I JUST DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANY MORE, AND I HAVE ALL THIS WEIGHT ON MY SHOULDER'S CARRYING IT AROUND, BECAUSE I WANT TO TELL HIM IT IS OVER, CAUSE HE LIE'S TO MY FACE, I CAN TELL WHEN HE IS LIEING TO ME. JUST DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO

• Well, the relationship is certainly over if you cannot communicate and talk honestly.