Captain, angel hugs, what is ahead for me in 2011

• angel hugs with flower petals

Captain, what do you see for me in this earth year 2011? Blessings for you and all you convey to those who seek and ask.

Julianna

May 2, 1947

• 2011 for you Julianna is a year of major change in your life. Your horizons are going to be expanded and growth will be less impeded. You are likely to make a number of new friends this year as social activities are expanded. This is a year that will bring excitement and adventure and a good deal more freedom than you have experienced in recent years. It is a time for feeling loose and free; for moving away from old routines in a constructive way. If you became bogged down during last year, now is the time to seek out new directions.

The problem with 2011 can be the tendency to scatter energies in all directions. Your ability to do detail work is limited now and it will make you feel very confined. This year of 2011 gives you an opportunity to reap the rewards and realize the progress you've made during the last few years. Therefore, opportunities come your way to advance in various directions. The year asks for flexibility, since the universe often brings rewards in unexpected ways. In the event that you hold resistance, changes can come that will catapult you forward. There may be some amount of risk in the year, but rewards are what the year wishes to bring.

By creating more flexibility in your home and workspace, it will help you attract more opportunities. It might be time to take up a new form of movement or exercise. Find something that you feel is fun and stimulating. You might buy some new music to listen to. Movement and breath therapy can really help move your energy and help you create the flexibility that this year calls for. Take advantage of the many benefits the year wishes to bring. This is a wonderful time for reunions with family and friends in other areas. It's also a great time for making new friends, locally or across the globe. You could create a pen-pal, or perhaps you may find that long distant relationships with loved ones highlight the year. This is a year to expand your sense of what is possible. Often by sharing and connecting with people in other areas, or even other cultures, you expand your sense of possibility.

Submit an idea or something you've worked on--perhaps a creative project that you've enjoyed--to a publication or a community based project. You are expanding your horizons to include yourself in more opportunities. Reflect on the connectedness of all things. It is said that we are only six people removed from any person on earth. Each person on our planet shares many of the same needs. Notice what connects us, and what we have all have in common. This is a wonderful way to fuel your hopes and dreams because it expands away any sense of limitation. By becoming more conscious of the interconnection of all things, you become more open to receive.

Assess your current goals and life mission. Acknowledge what you accomplished during the last few years, and what you are still working toward. Recreate your goals, reflect on how they fit in your life now, and recommit yourself to what you want to create. Next, define baby steps that may help you get there. Ask yourself where you can take some calculated risks that can open new doors. Remember to allow for miracles, and not to be too attached to each step. Allow the universe to bring you wonderful surprises.

In all, this a free-wheeling year that is liable to bring major changes to your life; your career, your family situation, health, or your residence. 2011 is a time when freedom, travel, communication and exploration through the senses are at the forefront. There may be a change in direction, movement or a new beginning. Last year created a lot of the stability you needed to allow the freedom and the motion of this year. It’s sure to be an exciting year of mental pursuits and really digging in, exploring new ideas, travelling near and far and attracting a new, fresh pool of friends, as long as you are open to it all.

• WOW - ANGEL HUGS WITH FLOWER PETALS , Captain

This is wonderful information.

I feel I have been given a new lease on life, since medically retiring five years ago. I am ready to move forward. This is the time for new friends and people to enter my life and for me to share it.

A few months ago, I had put out to the Universe for some people to come into my life to assist me with some things i felt I needed guidance with, e.g. exercise, diet, goal setting. This came about two weeks ago through my doctor who has knowledge of some government programs which involved some of my universal requests. MANIFESATION - WOW.

This is the first year in many years I few well enough to do anything. With the assistance of a new doctor one year ago this month, there has been great strides made in the improvement of my health. With some new government programs, the doctor has put me in touch with an exercise coach and a life coach who will assist in directing me in some new directions.

The exercise coach basically stated all I need to do at this time is tweak some of the exercise I am now doing, I do Qi Gong twice a week, swim twice a week, walk / saunter about three to four hours. The tweaking is with the walking, which requires the tempo to be increased some. With the extra movement, the body weight will begin melting. Also, I am to eat more food to increase my metabolic rate.

I am open to what the universe will direct towards me. Yes, I do need to have some ideas as to what I would like to be doing. (Sense it will be some NEW wonderful adventures I am about to venture into.) When I left Wal Mart 5 yrs ago, everything up to that time seemed to not longer exist or benefit me .Now, I am starting fresh. Even with new people coming into my life.

What my life mission is, is still a question? Not sure if I will be able to work yet or what direction a career is to be?

My health is improving all the time. As for a residenual move, at this time there are no plans to relocate out of Nelson, BC. Open to it though.

Family, could change with my son (August 19, 1974) if he becomes involved with somebody this year.

Travel and communication would be nice.

Captain, I am open to all these things you have indicated.

Bountiful blessings to you

Julia l Arnett

• Juliana, spirit is telling me that your soul mission is to speak your truth to everyone, not simply to do the 'nice thing' to others or act in what seems to be the gentlest and kindest way by avoiding the harsher realities. People need to hear your authentic truth and wisdom for their greatest good and for yours. Holding back has built up some intolerances and problems in your health so let everything go and express your most honest nature to all. Be a role model of truth and trustworthiness. Let your soul and body go with the flow. You are gifted in the areas of religion and philosophy with an innate awareness of ethics and morality. Your life purpose is communication and teaching/learning, so put any need to be approved of or valued by others aside and speak truly from your soul.

• angel hugs, Captain

Thank you for this added information.

Yes, I have been gentle when speaking. Yet at times I do speak in what seems a harshful and forceful manner.This has taken people aback somewhat as this has not been my usual mode of behaving.

Bountiful blessings again, Captain

Julianna

• It's good for people to be taken aback from time to time - wakes them up. 🙂