Elightenment, a state of being or process

• Ahliyah and Poetic,

I was drawn a while back to locate my paper hoping for personal insight once I posted to Ahliyah to see to understand past lives which turned out to be more of a conversation of awakening. I will attempt to explain the what I wrote on this in college. Please keep in mind I have only shared my thesis in college to my professors and is relative to what I was researching at the time. I am kind of nervous sharing these ideas but at the same time I am hoping there will be others that can offer insight to what this might mean and how to bring the awakening or enlightenment process into the realm of daily life. When reading about this one consciousness, I kept thinking of a state of enlighenment and different stages of it for some reason. I reasearched much in college on Zen Buddhism and Dogen's zen and had to defend this thesis to my professors with questions that compared christianity to zen. I just remember doing well at it but only bits and pieces of the specifics on that part though.

When in college, I started out as a pre-pharmacy student to where I studied a lot of science and math before changing my major to religion and philosophy with a religious concentration. I studied new and old testament while a prepharmacy studet because i was seeking to go to a religious oriented pharmacy school initially. When I changed my major, I decided to to study religions of the world which over the course of my studies included buddhism, taoism, hinduism, judiasm, metaphysics, and pretty much any religion of the world course. In some weird way, my studies helped me gain more insight on the religion i was brought up in which was Christianity. I have over the course of the years been introduced to many different philosophical courses, studies on various other religious cultures and did a paper long ago on the mayan's and yoga meditation and who knows what else that i can't remember offhand.

Wish I could find the yoga and mayan one now... who knows where I put them up in the move amongst my college stuff. Please overlook me if I tend to be wordy. I tend to be wordy to some degree on a regular basis, but even more so on concepts like this and this was a 30 page paper...ugh...many sleepless night to put this together typing away..

It may take me multiple times to explain the gist of what i wrote so please bear with me. Dogen was around in Japan sometime around 120 AD. All things of life impermanent and follow a cycle from birth to death. These things are a nothing but processes that occur in life. This pertains more to the state of living things or body. Our bodies and living things have cycles of this process. Flower and trees begin to show new life in the spring. The rain and earth nourishes them, they begin to flower and grow. In the summer, their growth is more, in the fall the leaves begin to fall from the trees, and in the winter most plant life enters a period of death. As the changes in the seasons are cyclical, so is the cycle of life for a body. It is born, it grows, it develops, and then begins to age until the point of death.

There are two forms of enlightment.. original enlightnement

• Original enlightenment and acquired enlightenment. Original enlightenment is beyond all thought, opposites, and duality yet is part of it. We are all part of a source, a one consciousness yet seperate from it. A individual consciousness that is also part of the whole conscoiusness of one. We are already enlightened and there is nothing to know because we already know it and all modes of expression are transcended. In this original state, we are beyond all attachments, passions, desires, illusions, concepts, judgements and sufferering. It is called casting off of the mind and body.

Acquired enlightenment is the process or practice that awakens us to what we already know. It is a means to an end. It is practice of the Way through daily life. Practice that manifests enlightenment is enlightenment itself. It is where you seek enlightenment for the sake of enlightenment and nothing else.

Once a person obtains enlightenment, they must continue to practice it in order to keep renewing enlightenment as enlightenment can reoccur to some degree. There is something called Buddhist Dharma which is absolute and all pervading, in it there is no creaation or destruction, coming or going. When we discriminate such things, we become seperated from the Way and lost in confusion. We are in all things and all things are part of us... Since body and mind form one essence,, practice and enlightenment are not two different things. Zazen is like a union of enlightenment and illusion. It is where things are not different but have a union to form one essence.

Meditation can be practiced while doing anything...standing, walking, sitting and lying down or while performing daily activities. A daily act ivity becomes meditation when the mind is not disturbed by other thoughts and concentrated only on that act alone, in such a way mental discipline is maintainted throughout even the most ordinaary activities. I used an example of making a cheese pizza in my paper at the time. At first you like making the pizza, but after a while you begin to dislike it. If you continue making the pizza, eventually you transcend like and dislike and just perform the action without thinking. When you truly transcend like and dislike of something, you truly taste it for the first time or in the act of knowing..know it for the first time. It's true nature of the thing is reflected. When you focus on the like or dislike, you have become attached to it which defeats the purpose of it which is to seek the truth. It is a practice beyond subjective and objective worlds, and beyond disciminating thinking. (dualism, things that separate).

I go over a type of meditation called zazen and basically the posture, food intake, and breathing involved with this technique. One key point in this meditation is to tune out distractions by letting the thoughts flow freely through you not attaching to any one of them and letting them leave without attaching to them or taking notice of them. Don't try to stop the thoughts, but just let them flow without focusing on them. Awareness like this will eventually bring you to a state of no thought and the main is brought to a calm, cleared and undisturbed state. once you achieve this state, then focus with direct awareness is obtained which allows a person to become one wth the object of meditation. (the one consciousness) We are no longer a subject and it is no longer an object as you are one with it. When you obtain this one consciousness, all distinctions and view of self disappears (ego). Ego or sense of I is just an illusion. There should be no clinging to anything ( atttachments). This brings balance and harmony. Before you arise, you should always let yourself adjust to your surroundings.

Words and concepts are limited and are vessels in which mere reason is carried. These are things that are illusions and limit you. This one consciousness is beyond good and evil. It is where ther are no distinctions, no muliptlicities, no discrimination, only the "one consciousness", no duality, no love and hate. A person attaches to no object and transcends questions and answering, love and hate and all preferences. There is no longer division of tings into parts or a whle, is is all unfied into a view of non-dulaity where something is not one, not two, nor both or neither.. All is in the source and the source is in all...When a person reaches this state, they are aware of their thinking, and no thinking (no attachment) and does not adhere to either. It is a state called No- Mind where thought just flows through like something going through a substance and coming out on the other side freely. The mind just reflects but does not grasp or refuse anything.

When in this state , that person penetrates all times of past, presnt and future in a single moment. When this happens, you can guide others to enlightenment and this is called Uji (time-being). Most of us think of time in linear terms with a past, present, and future. People and events a re seperated from Time. Time flying by is a self delusion which can leade to suffering because people and events are perceived as seperate from Time.

Time Being ( Uji) is where all things exist in ourselves. Everything, every being in this world is Time. We ourselves are time. Time includes past, present, and future in a single moment and everything in it is Being Time. The words I am writing right now is Time. Everything is Being Time. Time has no independent existnece. If time ceased to exist, all things would cease to exist. Everything is interconnected. Being Time is inclusive of all dimensions of existence and all things. Now includes both the past and present time. There is nothing outside of Now and it is limitless space. This "one conscoiusness" is one with all times (past, present, and future in a single moment, the Now).

Impermance of life and death are inseperable. Life is not the beginning and death is not the end. There is life in death and death in life. We are living and dying every moment. Life and death have thier own independent existence, but are harmoniously interdependent. Think of the changing of the seasons and how a tree withers and dies and has foliage the next spring. Even the concepts of life and death should be transcended.

I tried to summarize a 30 page paper....so hopefully I did not do so at the cost of reducing the clarity of what i wrote. I wil try to elaborate more in more everyday terms once I get some rest...but what do you guys think overall?

I think the onion metaphore I used must have been in my Yoga paper...Either way, it would be fitting here as we essentially peel away layers of self until we find this "enlightenment" at which point we are getting rid of duality, limitations and attachments to the point of obtaining this state of "one consciousness". We have to continue to seek and practice enlightenment through daily things in order to continue the enlightenment process. We are one with everything and everything is one with us. Time is part of us and we are part of it. The practice helps to awaken us and helps us to remember what we have are to do, have done and are doing and what we already know but must remember to some degree.

GreyStar

• Namaste GreyStar,

Thank you for sharing your thesis. From what you summarized, it seems incredibly well thought out, constructed, and executed. Bravo!

You pose an excellent question, one I am going to respond to as thoroughly and clearly as I can.

Eliminating all "moving parts" from my response is tough; there is an incredibly simple response to what you pose, one you may hear as overly simplistic. However, if I address all those moving parts, it may well come across as ridiculously confusing. So to my mind, choosing where to put the full focus of my attention becomes crucial.

Having said that... ready? : )

There are two (or more!) minds about enlightenment. First are those who say enlightenment only can come upon you according to God's or universal will. I.e., don't bother to seek it, if it's your turn it's your turn. We ARE God, so then in this case where does it come from?

The other says as you stated,too, that it can be acquired. So, which is right? : ) If, perhaps, the path of acquisition, as you stated, IS the enlightenment itself, then there can be no question perspective or division -- It's a koan. It sounds a bit like the battles over religion, doesn't it? And so then the question is about the PROCESS or lack thereof by which it is achieved. If there is a process (context, etc...), it's dualism. Or is it?

Now that we have that out of the way,(ahem) one might say that our entire purpose for living is to acquire or seek enlightenment and to assist others in this, er, process. As far as we know now.

So what is the purpose in seeking it if seeking by definition makes it dualism?

If we are already enlightened there is no need to do anything. What if the process and enlightenment are truly One?

There could BE no actual process and enlightenment would simply be. If it simply IS, there is no integrating possible. Thus it can't be integrated into your daily life as that would indicate something you have/are not.

The illusion of 3D reality is part of reality, yes? If all is One, illusion must be part of it. In the same way we hang a mirror in our house, the mirror is still part of -- or One with? -- the house. So enlightenment is illusion too.

With no thing separate, your daily life IS enlightenment.

be=do

I=I

If you want to know specifically what I do or did to, er, "get" where I am, I'm happy to answer those questions. Just ask. And I'm happy to make a few recommendations for you to consider.

And I would encourage you, beautiful lady, to find out for yourself. You are loved guided inspired & supported in all things, so you have everything, every tool, at your fingertips. You know, everything is spirit but we don't actually choose a spiritual path. And I'll say, we don't have a choice, either. There are no choices. That's part of illusion.

One life. One path (that will shock a lot of seekers!) One body, One energy, One mind, One...everything.

If it feels right, do it. : )

I'd like to reserve the right to post again, as your paper is very involved. I'm very interested to hear your thoughts and whatever synchronicities come up for you. Take the discussion where you'd like it to go.

Awesome post!

blessings,

Shira

ps: zazen came upon me of its own and still does, I have never sought or practiced it.

• bump

• Hola All! I've heard or read of both main concepts about enlightment, duality, is-ness, one-ness, etc. I don't know if I'm right or wrong, I only know what is right for me, and everything you both say are TRUTH'S. I know for my own self, I know I'm on a path of en-light-ment, I know because I started to AWAKEN a year or two ago or maybe even eight years ago because as you both know time means nothing to the Universe. I respect all ideas/ideals and believe all is possible because there are many realities right, I was thinking about Budda/Christ and their own journey's and paths so to speak because they had path's also right or their own Divine Blueprint as they say.

My take is that some folks like you two "Remember" who they are and people like me do not until we "Awaken." My thinking is that some souls are just more evolved than others or that for some reason our abilities may have been blocked for some reason or another. The Angels say everyone has their "own" truths and I believe that all realities are possible. I love that we can share or views/opinions about everything because in doing so we help all to grow and thats the whole point isn't it. WE ARE ONE. I hope I'm making sense to somebody! 🙂

• P.S- I think it's both a State of Being/And sometimes a process too, for me it's both.

• angel hugs for all

Julianna

• Hey girlie!

• The simple response to what is being posed is,

There is nothing to 'get'. There is no such thing as enlightenment.

Blessings, SK xxoo

• Ahliyah,

Ahhh. Also an illusion too as becoming attached to the concept is yet another factor that limits the state of No-Mind..a thing that separates and limits.

Now that my brain has recovered...I will try to explain the first two questions...

• In your first school of thought, here is what I have picked up. When god created us in his image, he gave us a soul which differed us from other things...that soul is divine in origin and has the capability to become one with all things in creation. We are part of everthingv around is and everything is one with us. It has always been a part of each of us, but free will allows those who chose not to live to their higher potential to do so. It allows ones who chose to live out this higher potential to know what is not true nature by seeing what it is not. By doing what is higher potential true wisom is achieved. This oneness with the source could in essense what is heaven from a biblical sense...

As I have studied many schools of thought, I tend to try to vie things on multi levels. An example of such was I think elijah who was a prophet who was carried straight to heaven...the details are obiously evading me at the moment.

I will try to adress you second question this afternoon.

Greystar

• Okay, I hope this okay to put this here, it's what i mean by path/journey.

12 Stages of Lightbody Ascension

We are all evolving and absorbing Light at our own pace.

Some are consciously working with these changes and so their transmutation is quicker,

some are unaware and are absorbing this Light and change in direct relation to planetary change.

However, one can classify this creation into levels:-

1.First level -

when the body drops density it commonly displays mutational symptoms of flu,

headaches, diarrhea, rashes, muscle and joint aches.

Most flu epidemics are actually Light epidemics!

Brain chemistry changes, right and left brain functions blend

and the pituitary and pineal glands begin to change in size.

The DNA structure and chemical components begin to change

and pick up extra hydrogen atoms and chemicals that the cells need

to take undifferentiated higher Light and break it down into useable Light encodements for the DNA.

2.Second level -

the etheric blueprint floods with light and releases karmic experiences,

individuals may feel disoriented as well as experience of 'bouts of flu'.

Many begin to question "why am I here".

Light in the etheric blueprint releases 4th dimensional structure

and causes spins in the geometries of the emotional, mental and spiritual bodies.

Change is rapid and many feel tired.

3.Third level -

physical senses become much stronger.

Your bodies not only absorb Light for its own change but also acts as a transducer

• decoder of higher light energies to the planet as a whole.

The process of the in-breath is now irreversible, like an elastic band

that has been stretched to maximum capacity, been let go of and will return to its natural state.

4.Fourth level -

major changes are in the brain and its chemistry and electromagnetic energies

• symptoms are often headaches, blurry vision, loss of hearing and sometimes chest pains.

Crystal regulators in the etheric body keep lines of light

within the 5th dimensional blueprint from connecting again until you are ready.

Chest pains are due to the expanding energies of the heart as it opens to deeper levels.

Vision and hearing are being realigned to function differently.

The mental body begins to wonder if it really is in charge

and individuals get strong unexplainable and undeniable urges to follow spirit without hesitation.

Individuals may get lashes of telepathy, clairvoyance and nearly all begin to experience empathy.

This is a time of feeling, of honoring and accepting and validating the emotional body and learning to control it.

5.Fifth level -

the mental body decides to tune to spirit, dreams change and may become more 'lucid',

you get feelings of de ja vu. Thought processes become non linear.

Being's oscillate between knowing and doubt.

We realize the habitual nature of thinking and behavior

and look at de-programming and re-programming to create the "I" we wish to be,

not the "I" we thought we were from our interaction with parents, peers and society etc.

Change seems to be constant and we consciously begin to discern

from our heart rather than judge from 'conditioned responses'.

6.Sixth level -

we draw to us others for mutual support and stimulation of growth.

We question what is real, our mental process and how we identify with others and ourselves changes rapidly.

Re-evaluation may be uncomfortable but we feel it must be done -

we look at our relationships, jobs, home environment, living styles,

it is a time of letting go, of moving on.

We change our friends, everything feels to be in a state of flux but we feel lighter, vaster, freer somehow.

By this stage the Light quotient in our being is 33% -

we feel as though we are opening up our inner senses

and clairvoyance, clairaudience etc. seem normal and natural to us.

7.Seventh level -

the heart chakra opens more, we become more 'real' with other emotions,

we just have to be ourselves! We release blocks and old patterns -

it is a time of great emotional clearing and great intensity as we seek to rid ourselves of emotional baggage.

We feel more in tune with each moment, feeling very present and flowing with life.

Often old relationships end or change rapidly as Being's dig deep and honour their feelings

• there is simply no room for denial on any level. We begin to lose emotional attachment to others.

Chest pains (angina) are more common as the heart continues to open its energy fields.

(Doing the Unified chakra meditation will assist in the heart opening).

Fear at this time is released as the energy fields of all the bodies are realigned

through the heart and when aligned, fear drops away.

Pressure at the forehead or back or the head is due to the opening of the pituitary and pineal glands

as they absorb more light, when these glands are fully open,

activated and functioning at the highest level, aging and death cease.

When the pineal gland is fully open we experience multi-dimensionality

yet duality seems to increase as we leave it behind.

Some days we feel connected and joyous, others we are in fear and caught up in survival issues.

Many wish to 'ascend' and leave the planet as we sense the very real possibility

of ascension through our deepening connection with spirit.

As we learn to follow our joy, we may then want to 'save the planet' and have everyone follow their joy.

ALL are stages of progression and reflect our changing perception.

Dietary wise, you feel to eat less, more light, live food -

many at this stage have ceased to eat meat, sugar and drink alcohol

as they 'feel' the effects of these substances on the vibrational fields of the body.

8.Eighth level -

we see the Master in all and purely wish to be of service -

we leave the 'saving and rescuing' mode behind in favour of the desire to serve Divine Will.

The pineal and pituitary glands change shape, if headaches persist ask

the Being's who are working with you to simply 'tone it down' for they don't feel pain,

or ask them to release endorphin's - the brains natural opiate.

The brain is being activated - particularly the cerebrum, the 'sleeping giant'.

Cranial expansion is common; triangular 'seed crystals' in the brow

and recorder crystals in the right side of the brain are activated along with the 8th, 9th and 10th chakras.

We begin to be hooked into the languages of Light.

The pituitary and pineal glands are opened fully and work together to create the 'Arc of the Covenant',

a rainbow light that arcs over the top of the head to the third eye

that is a decoding mechanism for higher dimensional language.

You may find it hard to find words to express yourself as you may think in geometries and tones.

If confused do the unified chakra meditation and ask for messages to be decoded and translated.

Again you become much more aware of the vastness and multi-dimensionality of your nature,

that you can be anything that you want to be, you cease to operate from obligation

and relationships become transpersonal. You share words from your heart and soul

and others may feel disorientated when dealing with you as they no longer have 'hooks' into you to link with.

You operate from a deep level of serenity with heightened sensitivity and awareness

yet feel grounded and transformed. By this stage, it is possible to be sustained purely by Light and prana,

to take no nourishment from the atmospheric realms and to be healthily sustained by the etheric.

9.Ninth level -

decoding geometries and toning is easier,

spirit is using the languages of light which shift the 6th dimensional blueprint

into a new template for your 5th dimensional Lightbody.

Your body may change shape as the energy fields shift.

You feel interconnected to all Being's everywhere and less connected to the opinions of others.

You release the desire for and the energy to sustain the 'game of separation and limitation' and feel truly free.

The 9th level sees a mass descension of the Lightbody into physical form.

As with the 3rd and 6th, this level sees a strong re-evaluation as we begin the final surrender

to Spirit and we truly become the Divine instrument.

Here Spirit determines our income, our work, other being's in our lives, everything.

This is the dissolution of the ego-self and while ecstatic, it can be most painful.

Making the leap can be fearful even though we have evolved through eons of time to reach this point.

We may go back and forth, clinging to old comfort zones before completely letting go

• there is no turning back and all must be released.

9th level is surrender and then ecstasy; the letting go of the "I"

• we realize that while free will is real it is also an illusion

as it only there to guide us and to empower us to be One with Spirit.

Survival fears leave - focus in on the Now at one-at-ment.

Though fears may surface, they seem unreal and are easily put aside.

We tend to disconnect from consensus reality and our choices

and reality seem unreal to others. From the 7th, 8th and 9th the inner light

noticeably radiates out and by now you feel unbelievably grounded, connected, centered,

filled with purpose and desiring only to serve.

For awhile you may slip between the 8th & 9th,

from feeling complete at-one-ment to being ' a limited human being' again,

this settles down by the end of the 9th level.

You then continually feel connected and operate from your Christ level

and your intention and motivation is always for the highest, although others,

due to their own inner triggers and issues, may not always choose to see that.

The 9th is where we begin to hook up to our I AM.

The last three levels unify all energy fields, all chakras are unified and you become totally connected to your I AM.

10.Tenth level -

you are one with Source consciousness and know all is possible.

DNA is no longer 2 strand but 12 strand; teleportation, manifestation etc. are instantaneous.

The Merkabah (another name for our Lightbody) has been built

and allows you to pass through space, time and dimensions complete in your totality.

It has its own consciousness to be directed by you.

11.Eleventh level -

all levels of the lightbody have been constructed and activated

and are connected to your physical body via 'spin points'.

These light matrix's lie along the physical acupuncture meridians

and are lines of light intersecting in beautiful geometries

• a new 5th dimensional circulatory system of Light.

Cellular regeneration has been accomplished.

Time is no longer linear but simultaneous - past, present and future co-exist - all exist in parallels.

There is no separation and you will fully manifest your vision of Heaven on Earth

and express the ecstasy of Spirit.

In this 'frame' of conscious awareness many now access

and create new types of Light based technologies,

new community living, new systems of government and equitable food

and resource distribution systems.

All have received specialist training and skills to help create and manifest the New World - the 'Golden Age'.

12.Twelfth level -

the continuation of the Creation and implementation of the New World systems

• hook up with other 12th level initiates who bring into existence new governments,

new financial and educational systems, better system of food and resource allocation etc.

as all will be redefined in the final stages of Earth's ascension so that all may exist in joy, equality and harmony.

By this time the planet and her inhabitants will have been 'rewoven' into Light

to shine in their full glory as the final stages of this Divine Plan unfolds.

The planet goes to Light, shifts out of this dimension and is brought into a multi-star system

where everyone is a lightbody and follows Spirit in total Mastery.

• ya'll lost me 🙂

P

• Namaste Poetic, et al,

I am speaking to a collective "you" now.

There are no levels of anything. No other dimension to get to. No heaven to get into.

There is no 'other', as in other person. There is no you. There is no self. Take the phrase self-growth and insert the word selfish -- because there is no self and never has been so you cannot grow. What we seek, and what we think we are developing or achieving, is exactly what is preventing what is real from coming through.

Consciousness is so immense, so vast one cannot contain hold onto or fathom it.

Anything involving thinking is illusion. BUT, thinking is part of all that is, as in it is not separate. It helps you drive your car and learn to sew. To text message.

The moment you read the post above this one you began thinking, busily trying to fit that data into a context you already (i.e., the past) have solidified for yourself. I.e., you tried to understand it. What is there that can be understood? Nothing. You are busily trying to fit this post into your thinking too.

We do not change, there is no need to transform, or to transform anything.

Let's look at it this way:

You HAVE nothing. You never did, and never will, no matter what you think or make yourself believe. If anyone believes that a ray of light will descend invisibly and transform your body into that of a mini-god,while killing off the "bad people" on earth, you are in for a rough ride because all you have done is exchange one system, one container, one belief for another. That is illusion.

No one is accessing anything - when you are thinking, it is not your thought. Emoting, same thing. All emotions and thoughts belong to a collective - they are not YOURS. Your ideas are not your ideas. THINKING makes you think your idea is all that and a bag of chips, hold the ranch dip. Why not give up this sort of thing?

Am I making sense? This is not a theory or a path I want you to follow. It is not a new book expounding on "the secret." are you getting this?

All anyone has to, er, do, is dump every single thing you have been told or have acquired in terms of "knowledge" along with everything that fits into a social context including religion. Admit you don't know because there is nothing to know, nothing to achieve, nothing to do. Admit you do not know. See what happens.

As an organism fixated on survival we need food water shelter and I suggest clothing so we don't frostbite in winter. That's it. Everything else belongs in the illusion of authority, the social structure. That authority is the bible, your spouse, your tv newsman, your marriage counselor, your school teachers, local government, movie stars, your neighbor with the fancy brick paved driveway, your friend from college, your mom...

Someone told you Jesus saved you. Someone told you that meat is bad. Someone told you video games rot your brain. Someone gave you their idea that, without designer shoes and a house in the Hamptons you would be 'less than'. And you bought it hook line and sinker.

We need a certain amount of thinking in order to provide food shelter, etc... That is a fact. So if something needs to be coordinated so you can live in a dwelling, coordination takes place. But you are not the coordinator. You are not in charge and never have been.

Someone also told you if you didn't meditate, pray, and become something other than your own utterly unique being (BE LIKE MIKE!) you wouldn't ascend, would get left behind in disfavor, and perhaps would disintegrate. Someone offered you meaning and a concept - shiny new and attractive - that makes you believe you are better than those who don't pray, that you are not as good as the top 1% of the super-rich, that you are 'on-board' and now shall be given the keys to the kingdom and in the end won't you show them all?

None of that matters. It doesn't even matter if you believed it. Only, it takes you away from what is rightfully yours. I am not sad for you. I am happy.

In the meantime, you have accepted nothing. Happiness. Death. War. Poverty. Disease. Falling down. Today's beautiful snowfall.

You run from all of it because the future is soo bright and there will come a day when things are better. No, only according to your ideology. Constantly self-referring, you think poverty is bad, and your thinking tells you that you KNOW what is 'good' because your thinking perpetuates itself without end. What really IS YOU can't get through those thick inane built up beliefs, circular thoughts, and rigid mindset. So, it's waiting. I am happy.

If you enjoy drinking a Starbucks, buy one and enjoy it. I am happy. If a sexual urge overcomes you do whatever you like based on that impulse. It doesn't matter and I have no interest in whether you do something or not. I am happy. If you think you can change the world, give it a shot and see what happens. I have no interest in that sort of thing either.

I get up every day and i know nothing. I am happy. I am no one, and certainly no one special. Today my husband goes overseas for six months. Should I cry? bemoan my fate, live in the future for the joyous moment of his return? Should I fear an earthquake? Worry about whether my spine is aligned with a nonexistent grid? No. I am happy.

We do not gain freedom. Nothing is ever lost. Everything is in constant flux. There is only what is here before us right now, even as I'm typing. And I am not typing.

I am happy.

Love,

Shira

• I understand everything you are saying and I say that all the time- that being- I KNOW NOTHING BECAUSE I DON'T (NOT LITERALLY) and I understand the concept of the small mind and that everything I, we, had learned previously from our parents, and their parents, etc including religion, i know now that God/Goddess does not care about religion he/she they care about love and our intent. I understand that too about not being in charge and the concept that this is the "Game of Life" and supposedly we are Angels who choose maybe signed a contract to be here and Experience, life and that God lives in us/in our hearts.

I LIKE THIS PART....

If you enjoy drinking a Starbucks, buy one and enjoy it. I am happy. If a sexual urge overcomes you do whatever you like based on that impulse. It doesn't matter and I have no interest in whether you do something or not. I am happy. If you think you can change the world, give it a shot and see what happens. I have no interest in that sort of thing either. I do wonder about the sex part.

I totally get it already and am so passed all the worrying/fear what have you, I just want connection, I am now seeing Angelic Beings and a Astroid thing with lights behind it, I feel them touching me, I feel the love, I just want to fully incorporate my Spirit Self into my body.

I don't feel sorry for the poor, poor is a state of mind, I've been poor and I've been rich. I get that what you and everyone else is saying, ."Just Be." I Am..... Love you! P.S. I am living in the now, tomorrow is not promised.

I have never gotten anything easily except money and men.

I explore, I observe, I respect, I LIVE....

I Am.

I can dig it too (what your are saying).

• And self respect, don't wanna give the wrong impression.

I respect all.

Peace, Love and Light

I should not have an mental (small mind) blocks, past that and forgive my spelling and grammer.

• What I want know is for an Ascended Master to come and talk to me.

You are both right! 🙂

• Hey ya;ll.

Have to admit there was much that I could not "get" here but I've struggled to understand much... like the "resurrection" I remember as a child going "huh?" So when Ahliyah got down to our thinking and Do=Be and our lives equaling enlightenment I must say I liked that. In a few experiences when I've managed to get out of my own way I've "known" things are just as they are meant to be.

Thank you all for your contributions here.

Cheers Pfree

• Ahliyah,

It might take me a few days to post to you second initial question. My little one has a lot of school projects going on right now. For a topic such as this, I like to be able to fully concengrqate on it. Your posts inspire me to peel more layers so to speak. On a personal level, I can understand what you are saying. From the level in the paper, I wrote I limited the concept somewhat to the area I studied at the time. Your insight is truly deep and of the one consciousness.

Greystar

• 🙂