~ AuntBuck ~

• Hi ~ Are you able to send Reiki. I have a neighbor who was also in my last neighborhood who's daughter does Reiki. I have emailed her but she travels a lot teaching. That was 3 weeks ago. Five years ago I met a lady who does it. Angels definitely sent her to me because it got me through one of the hardest times in my life. Sadly I lost her card. Wrote something like this on the other thread but it got deleted. I don't know what I wrote for it to get deleted. Are you still in school? I would like to have a Reiki session (for lack of a better way to put it). I would like to make changes in my life. I'm finally starting to know myself again & I want to move forward for some things for me. I have raised my family since I was nineteen & so many good habits but I need some of that balanced to take care of myself. I'm fiftyish now & it's time to be my whole self. Spiritually & physically fit. I could give back some dream knowledge. I'm not an expert by any means but have a lot of knowledge. I find it fascinating. Talk to you soon. Blessings ~D

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Yes I am...I think you have my email some where. I thought we had emailed at one point. Yes, I am in Hillsboro, right down the road from the Tarot offices. :0)

I was going to suggest to you that you go to and search for Reiki. There are several meetups that do healing circles and you can go for a small donation and get a mini session. If you like the people that are there, you could also find someone who woud be willing to do a full session on your side of town. In the meantime...I would be happy to send you some distance healing. Let me know if you still have my email, if not I will try and find yours. I don't think I deleted it. If you can't find someone on your side of town I will be happy to meet with you and do a session.

I absolutely love Reiki....it has given me a big boost forward in my life. Let me know....love and blessings...AB

• I haven't heard from you. I got a message at the other place that I think was about you. If you would like to me meet with you...I would be happy to do that too! Let me know!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Are you related to RedPetals? She said her Aunt in Damascus wanted to meet with me. I have sent her my phone number. She can get ahold of me on Faith and Love. Let me know...if not, I will try and get an email thru here.

• This post is deleted!

• I don't have your email mail either. We will need to try and figure out a way to get it thru here. Faith and Love is another forum over a proboards. You can look for me there too. It has a private message system there that is really handy.

Here's an interesting one....what are the chances of two people in Damascus wanting to get in contact with me??

• Oh...sneaky...they blocked it. Faith and Love is over a P r o b o a r d s dot com

• Dmick....you can get me at my name here at rocketmail dot com now. I went ahead and set up an easy to remember email.... :0)