Captain: Can you tell me what lies in 2011

• Hi Captain Im a taurus, May 6th 1992

• 2011 for you is a year of completions, ending, and a time when you are apt to take inventory of the many factors in your life, some of which you are no doubt proud of, and others that you may want to change. You are likely to scrutinize old values, relationships, situations, career, and the ideals that you thought were important. This is a year to re-evaluate what you want. It should be a time when you become more involved with others and giving may become more important that merely looking out for yourself. You may also become aware of a lure to commune with nature, as escapist desires become much stronger now than in the past. A lot of things that you have been working for should come to completion during this year, and you will tend to clear the deck for the beginning of a fresh new cycle in 2012.

2011 is a a time to cast off old attitudes and habits and let go of things that are no longer valid for you. For example, you may have an urge to "spring clean" both in a literal and a figurative sense. You will be letting go of friendships, a job or work, or even a home that no longer serves your greatest good. The lesson is to do so with grace and gratitude. You are getting ready for the new and cannot be burdened by the old. This is a year of force and change, and a year when decisions will have to be made. This can be an emotional and stressful year and the best way to deal with it is to practice spiritual surrender.

2011 will brings a wide variety of experiences and opportunities. It’s a time to get rid of attachments, especially those that don’t serve you, and a time of inner silence and stillness as you wait for your new ideas to shine, for your new beginning to get rooted in the ground. Your creativity is at its peak so you’re likely to have a million ideas floating around in your head. Don’t be impulsive. Take your time. You are bringing to a conclusion what you have learned and created, and are now integrating it into your present life. You will likely feel a tremendous amount of excitement about what is to come but at the same time you may have some fears about letting go. Remember that the more you let go, the more room there is to be filled.

• Thank you so much, Captain I hope it is not going to be stressful in fact I think I am actually blossoming and learning this year; Most of this change in which is actually making me happier inside since Im able to put alot of my pain behind me. Im becoming more confidant, powerful and radiant everyday! Do you think this might be an enjoyable year for me?

• If you have a positive attitude, it certainly will be. Stress comes from seeing things in a negative way.

• Oh my god thank you so much I defenitly been seeing things in a much positive light! I know this is beside the conversation how long does it take for scorpios to evolve into something greater my ex I know is going to contact me sooner or later and I dont believe he'd change unless something drastic happened. What do you think Captain (he's Nov 1st 1991)?

• Oh and Captain may you give me an overview of how he is based off his birthdate. Im just curious to see if you measure him up well. Thank you (just out of curiousity and to help me look at this objectively).

• There is no exact time limit on how long it takes someone to evolve and mature. Everyone does it in their own time. It can take days, months or even years, depending on what experiences they have.

Your ex has some very hurtful and suspicious tendencies and sometimes he lets his moodier or darker side run rampant. He must learn to regulate his emotions better. Extreme sensitivity and a fear of rejection and abandonment, combined with his natural inclination towards the unconventional, can lead him down some pretty dark paths. There is often a difference between the face he presents to the world and his private face, but his false public face can often break down if subjected to criticism or disapproval from others. There is the promise of financial success for this guy and he should make a considerable income in his life, no matter what career he pursues. If he doesn't let his dark side get the better of him, then he can find fulfillment on his life's journey.

• Do you think I can help him at all (I lknow Im going to be ok) but I really want to help him?

• And knowing this information do you think he was trying to protect me from himself? I remember him saying (during our first conversation about him moving to Miami) stay there its better for you-you have a good job your on your way and there is things I dont tell you because you might get mad at me (I think he was involved in something not sure what) Before we had a rough breakup, he told me people shot at his house and he didnt want me involved and kept warning me weeks before hand, a bad roomie situation he never got to particular about that he didnt want me in. Im just asking all this to see if he was trying to protect me from something or did he actually car about me (he told me if I left him, I would see a grown man cry a little before the breakup)?

• Do you think he might to doing better as well because my intuition tells me he's hurting on the inside?

• Yes he is aware of his dark side and was worried his lifestyle might hurt you - and no, you cannot help him. He can't help himself and keep you safe at the same time.

• Do you think he would like to hear from me just to let him know Im still there because I do still care for him, I just want him to be ok?

• And do you think he's sad about the breakup and why?

• //

• No he doesn't want to hear from you at the moment because he is busy getting his life together. He doesn't want any responsibility to anyone at the moment for anyone but himself. He doesn't give himself time to think about you or be sad.

• Thats good to hear that he's getting his life together. Do you think he'll contact me whenever he is ready (refreshed and new) to get back or no?

• Im asking just because it sounded like he really cared about me and everything was going very well before the secrets he kept (Im not sure what it was but it wasnt to good) blew up in his face (I guess)-What do you supposed happened to us and what do you think was going on with him at the time?

• We seem to be going over the same ground here.