Captain: Could you tell me what lies for me in 2011?

• Your advice on my relationship with my ex was so helpful. You described his personality to a T, and although we are compatible it makes total sense what you were saying about him being caught up in his immaturity and character flaws for right now, so I am having an easier time putting it to rest and focusing on myself. However, avoiding thoughts about real romantic relationships have always been what kept me uncomfortable in them until I met my Virgo--will this mentality continue? I thought having the feelings I did for him were impossible for me ,I'm curious whether I will develop a new love interest or rekindle any old flames, whether it be with him or not, within this coming year. Or just how this year will go for me in romance in general? Thank you for all your help!

• 2011 for you holds the promise of being an exciting new adventure, with life taking on new challenges that pave the way for the next nine year cycle in your life. You have let go last year of the things that aren’t working in your life and career and you are feeling like the wind is being put back in your sails.

It is OK to be a little selfish in 2011. Take time for introspection, as it will add to clarity and a sense of direction. You may at times feel called to stand on your own this year, and your creativity and inventiveness will be at their peak. This is definitely a time to have courage, make plans, and avoid indecision. It is a time of work, as you are laying new foundations, and opening up to new opportunities. Avoid being impulsive or headstrong, yet be willing to change for the sake of your own personal progress and happiness. This is an auspicious time to begin new relationships and make new connections for personal or business reasons.

This is a time to clarify your goals and it is a time to act on them. Hard work may be necessary to get a new venture moving. Your physical strength will be up during this year, perhaps higher than it has been for some time, as you have some special needs for this extra energy. You must be willing to answer the call to change and make the move forward in your life that appears necessary now. New goals should be clearly set and worked toward, and it is best not to dwell on the past at this time. This will be fairly easy for you to do because most of the problems and disappointments of the past will tend to disappear, leaving the way open for these new challenges.

2011 is a time of birthing new ideas. Define your nature and these ideas as you follow your dreams. You are learning to initiate what really motivates you. Think of ways you can initiate self-love this year. What are things you can do throughout your day or week that feel nurturing and are loving actions towards yourself? Make a long list of self-love activities and actions. Make appointments with yourself to do them. Create an affirmation for yourself that embraces self-love and place it somewhere easy for you to read throughout the day. An example of an affirmation that embraces self-love is "Treating myself like a precious object makes me strong" or "The more I love myself, the more others will love me." Post the affirmation you create in a place where you will see it throughout the day. Say it to yourself often.

Initiate new relationships by making new acquaintances and friends. Connect with others outside of your home. As you extend yourself, look for events, classes, or groups that stimulate you and offer learning opportunities that align with your new goals. Taking a risk in love and life this year will pay off bigtime. Begin to dream more. If you find yourself thinking about things you don't have, start thinking more about things you would like to have.

2011 can be a year when you make big changes in your career or love life. This is a year where masculine energy (yang) is present, which emphasizes individuality, aggressiveness, courage and self-reliance. Consequently 2011 is likely to attract activities and situations that put pressure on you to embrace those qualities. As this more masculine energy is felt, you may also be faced with any incompletions concerning your early male relationships. This may mean the relationship you had with your father or a significant male figure in your life. Any unresolved issues with that relationship may show up and ask you to resolve them, even if only in your own mind.

This is a great time for you; use 2011 to its full advantage.

• Captain hello I was wondering if you could give me a personal reading as well. My birthday is May 6th 1992.

• Asis yes I can but only if you start your own personal thread.

• hello TheCaptain, Could you please tell me what you see for me in 2001 and in my realationships? thanks DONNA H

• Sassybabe, yes I can but only if you start your own thread by clicking on the "Create a new topic" button at the top right of this page. And I will need your birthdate.