Reiki

• I would Love some knowledge about Reiki. Anyone want to chat. Greatly appreciated. Love -D

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Dmick...aren't you in my area? I'm in Oregon. I am a Reiki practitioner and can also help you with any information you want to know about to. Always happy to help.

Em has checked back in at Faith and Love. She was gone for several months but just started posting this week. She said she was still doing her healings from the people that had requested.

Let me know if I can help...

Love and blessings....AB

• This post is deleted!

• the xxxx should be

pro

boards

all one word

• Hi dmick,

I've been teaching Reiki since 1998.

Reiki (ray-key) is a hands on healing technique, that reduces stress, creating deep relaxation in a person's body so the body can heal itself. Often with a Reiki session, the client becomes more and more relaxed, slowly drifting down and deeper towards their inner self.

The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means "the Wisdom of God or the Higher Power" and Ki which is means 'life force energy.' So Reiki means 'spiritually guided life force energy.'

A buildup of stress affects our immune system causing chemical changes within the body. This buildup can cause fatigue, anxiety, depression and many pain-related problems as well as inflammation of the tissues and endocrine disorders. This causes the organs in our body to mis-fire, throwing our physical and energetic system off balance.

Reiki has an intelligence all its own, it knows where to go to open blocks of energy and it knows for each individual person when to stop flowing. The Reiki hand positions help to replace and store enough energy in the body’s immune system and organs, helping to move and eliminate toxic materials which allow the body to return to balance and good health.

The hand positions are related to the locations of the chakras and the endocrine glands as well as some of the meridian points. Reiki, when administered over time, seems to have an accumulating effect in the endocrine glands, which keep our immune system in top-working order. When enough energy has gathered, then the chemical reactions of the glands push the immune system into different cycles of the healing process.

The Reiki path is truly amazing!

🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Dmick...what state are you in?

• This post is deleted!

• hello I am new to this forum. My name is Sarah and I am a reiki seichem teaching master from the Uk. I would be happy to answer any questions about reiki and offer any healings if needed.

Kind regards

Sarah

• This post is deleted!