For you Serious ,with love!

• Dear Serious7

The first card i drew for you as a person describes you very well: King Cups.An emotionally generous and mature person.It seemed on the card that you are looking to offer this cup of love to someone deserving of it.Hope you find that person!

In the past you werefull of uncertainty,the hanged man,perhaps sacrificing for another/others and waiting for a long time for answers/closure to a situation.

The present is represented by Knight of cups;romantic,impulsive but still too sensitive. But at least you are on the move now,unlike the limbo of the past.

The future card 9 swords is about anxiety and sleeplessness.A

this can be avoided by listening to the advice of a conventional advisor figure/teacher/someone you look upto.Oh and I keep seeing the Church.Could it be someone at the Church or some other religious advisor?Not sure

• Professionally your focus and determination is serving you well now.You are in charge of your finances and goals.In the future you are assured of material security/property if you are careful with investments.I got King pentacles.Also a sense of holding on to what you have.maybe that means sensible savings and investments.

Healthwise,you need to study your situation more carefully.You may find out something useful.(Dont ask me what that means:)

• Love: The right person for you seems someone very responsible and hardworking(10 wands).I know doesnt sound very romantic! But the next card was the High Priestess.This person is very tuned in to intuition or maybe your intuition and spiritual pursuits will lead you to her(?).She seems to be studying something.Maybe a member of the church?

• Remote sensing...Im on very shaky ground here.I sensed pain below the left ear.also some discomfort on the left side of the body(stomach?).Or are you experiencing clairaudience? Do let me know if any of this remotely makes sense.i can send you reiki if you need it but only with your permission.

Love and Light

• have a good good day:)

• bump

• Thank you so much Sura!!!

For the first post your are basically spot on, except for a few minor details. This comes with practice though : ). I have strayed from going to church but always pray and try to keep in contact with god. I think this is great advice though maybe to get back to it! I definitely was uncertain about a heck of a lot! I am now on a better path and am being advised by someone regularly, you were spot on with that. And definitely out of limbo!!!

"The present is represented by Knight of cups;romantic,impulsive but still too sensitive" Very spot on! And I am working at this as I grow more as a better person.

"The future card 9 swords is about anxiety and sleeplessness.A

this can be avoided by listening to the advice of a conventional advisor figure/teacher/someone you look upto." This as well is right, and I am working on this with the same advisor, will take timer but I feel I am getting better. I love the night though!

• "Healthwise,you need to study your situation more carefully.You may find out something useful."

This quote makes sense to me : ). Thank you for the advice. It is nothing too serious, lol. But It is always managed.

Professionally I am not very focused as I haven't pursued what I would like to do as much as I should. IT is right though as I need to at least push myself harder to become on a better financial and career path. I've never owned much, Materialistic wise, but when i do I will take care of it.

• Love: The right person for you seems someone very responsible and hardworking(10 wands).I know doesnt sound very romantic! But the next card was the High Priestess.This person is very tuned in to intuition or maybe your intuition and spiritual pursuits will lead you to her(?).She seems to be studying something.Maybe a member of the church?

This sounds like someone I was in contact with for a while, but we have seemed to drift. She was more of a friend to me. BUT, it also does describe the women I know will be my other half one day! You are very good Sura!

• "Remote sensing...Im on very shaky ground here.I sensed pain below the left ear.also some discomfort on the left side of the body(stomach?).Or are you experiencing clairaudience? Do let me know if any of this remotely makes sense.i can send you reiki if you need it but only with your permission."

I do have this! Remote viewing, Remote Clair audience, Remote esp, and empathic! I have stomache aches, and below the ear is actually my neck. I would appreciate you sending any positive energy you can sura!! Again thank you so much for the reading, you are very good and can help many. Just go very very slow and take your time!

With Love

Serious7

• Dear Serious7

Thanks for the validation.Sorry to hear about the tummy aches,similar to mine. sensitivities,including foos sensitivities, happen to empaths.Thats why I had asked you for help:)

have just sent you reiki.Sensed pressure around neck,below ear.Have sent healing and prayers.

Some tentative suggestions:If you practice reiki or chakra meditation ,you can work on grounding lower chakras more.Might take the pressure off the top;)Or you could just do grounding exercises/postures,leg stretches and balancing exercises,preferably near a tree.Wearinggreen,bluish green or keeping those colours around you may help.In crystals im thinking of a light blue lapiz,turquoise,green fluorite,whatever appeals to you.If you feel stressed by the things you have to tell people or cannot tell them,dont let that get to you.Guess you are doing yr best!

Love and Light

Love and Light

• Thank you Sura,

I have to start yoga first, get into the relaxation state of mind in life. Chakras and getting aligned will come after I get things in sorts :). I appreciate the advice so much sura!!!

Thank you for the great energy!

With Love

Serious7