Need Scorpio Insight Now!!!!

• Hey Im a Taurus girl (May 6th to be exact) and 2 months ago my Scorpio (Nov 1st) bf of a year broke up with me (5 months on and off/7 month long distance) under some crazy circumstances leaving me hurt angry and confused. The week or better yet many months before Black Friday (when the trouble began), he was very loving, sweet, passionate and caring but yet brutally honest. We finally got the chance (about 2 months before the breakup) to actually see each other since I was going to school at NY and he wanted me to move in with him and offered to help pay my share if I couldn't come up with anything. He was estastic!

But about 4-5 weeks before, I move in he tells me its getting bad up there, economy wise and alot of crime is going on and something more specific about and bad roomie situation he didn't want me involved in. So he tells me, he'll move back to Richmond and tries to convince me to go with him because theirs film school there. GOOD NEWS-IM ABLE TO TRANSFER TO RICHMOND! He's overjoyed happy that I get to move in and even tells me (after I say I have a feeling we'll be together for a while) he couldn't see himself without me and I'll see a grown man cry.

A few days later I get a txt saying sorry but Im leaving again. When I ask, he says everything he does messes up. Without explaining much, he reveals that thiers some unresolved tension between him and his family and a family crisis happened. He didn't tell me too many details. I tried to console him at first not without telling him it was unfair to not tell me exactly whats going on. At first he's stubborn, then when I give him options he becomes defensive, angry moody and insensitive. When I start to cry (I say you're not coming back are you) he tells me not to cry because it doesnt solve anything. I just got off the phone. He txts me 5-10 minutes later saying I see u crying stop it it wont solve anything.

Pissed but understanding I txt him a few encouraging words of love and hope. He gets pissed about his BATTERY DYING!!!! I decided not to txt him after this but early in the morning he txts me good morning. I ask him about his battery he gets pissed and defensive. I tell him sorry about the emotional altercation (I never said anything mean) he says its ok I saw how I felt and you saw how you felt. But I decide to just take on this battle another time. He told me he'll call me on the next flight to Miami. I told him not to and he needs to get his head together and that I wished him the best and loved him, telling him he can talk to me anytime. HE GETS PISSED ABOUT THE BATTERY!!!! WHAT?????

I dont txt him a week after this. (The last thing I told him was I was just txting you bcuz my phone was about to get cut off and the last thing I wanted to tell you was that I loved you. ) A couple days after this I tell him my phone's back on and he can talk or txt me anytime, love you, wish you good luck!!!! HE tells me about how I killed his BATTERY. I tell him it was silly when he txt and called just to b**ch about it. HE txts me DUCES (as in im done).

Fed up I tell him its his loss especially since I tried to be there for you and just encourage you and on top of that Im not going to be disrespected by a guy that can't spell deuces!!!! And that was the end of our relationship. I took time off (2 months of no contact) to focus on me and look at it objectively but I still care for him and miss him especially since we we're great before this happened.!!!!! I recently saw him on Facebook (he got one on Christmas of this year the month we broke up-hmmm, right after saying he's doesnt need one or want one at all ) and I began to think of him.

Do you think he's over me? (he always comes running back to me somehow-and always looking forward for me to initiate contact when I usually didnt) Or do you think I should just check up on him and try to initate contact? PLLLZZZZ HELP ME!!!!!

P.S; He was my first love (I never really like alot of less mature or dumb guys) and I was the best girlfriends he's ever had (in his eyes) we're both young adults (18) if that helps.

• Also, do you think he respects the fact I stood up too him thorugh the text and haven't spoken to him since he was rude to me (do you think he feels bad?)

• Sorry so late, I am a scorpio and I will let you in on a little secret, he is not yet mature enough or worthy of your love and devotion it sounds to me he has a bit of growing up to do. Scorpios will bottle and hide their emotions so well that they may not even know they're there! But they most certainly are, and they more they brew and are unresolved the more built up frustration a person will have. They will explode when it seems uneccessary. They may not be outlashing at that exact circumstance, but something that has been bothering them for some time that they haven't yet dealt with. Sounds like he needs to look into astrology and realize he will never be anything more than a tempermental scorpio pushing those away that love him until he recognizes his own shortcomings. In other words he needs to work on himself before he can truly be happy or make you happy in a relationship. I'm not saying give up, but you can certainly help him which in turn will help yourself.

• Thank you so much! I really appreciate this but I must tell you I have been able to finally move on and not allow this to set me back any longer. I really did love him and care for him (he was my first love) but I did realize he has a bit more growing to do and little self centered. I'm sure he loved me but has so much going on that he cannot give me the care and attention I need in a relationship. I still have him in my heart but never forget the lessons I learned. Bless him in whatever he does but for now. I'm focused on myself. Thank you for the advice though 🙂

PS: in all honesty if he let me in completely (65-70% of the time he did) and wasn't so immature and willing to adknowledge he needs help, I know I couldve help him and sometimes I feel he misses me and wants my help but if he really wanted that he would contact me but oh well I have better things to look forward to

• Good for you!

• Thanks Brandy 🙂 Btw I hope everything is going well for you......

I sent him a friend request on Mothers Day but he hasnt responded but I think its because he hasnt been on. when I requested him he hadnt been on in a month and the few times I have checked on my request (and I mean very few-I try to avoid seeing it and even resist my few urges to see it), he hasnt been on at all. A couple of readers told me he will but honestly I dont even know if I care anymore. I still love him as a person regardless of the past and will always hold him in my heart as my first love but I can never look past his behavior (I forgive him,not his actions) and I dont think I can really respect that all the way if I even have a small conversation with him after what he did but on the same note he was a cool person and being friends isnt horrible but at the same time I think its just best to continue on by myself without him because I have other things in my life going on and then he isnt the best person for me.