Help me PLEASE

• My best friend and I used to do tarot cards when we were younger. She got rid of or lost the deck she owned and I was hoping to find another one for her birthday, but I can't remember the name of the deck. I remember it had a book with it and the cards were black with a planet and stars on the back. one of the cards had a praying mantis on it. another had a man with a knife. I'm pretty sure there was a white, black, and red dwarf card and maybe a pulsar card. the cards were bigger than normal playing cards. the main colors i can remember are red, purple, black and white. on the back of the card it was either a ufo or a planet with a ring around it. I think the cards had rounded edges, they were rectangular, but just with rounded edges. i would love to find this deck again. thank you.

• May I make a suggestion?

What if it weren't an accident that you can't find this particular deck anymore or recall its name?

What if The Universe is asking you to do is to take your friend out "tarot" shopping, thereby allowing HER to choose the deck she resonates with. It may not be the same one anymore.

Or you simply google "Tarot cards" and start sorting through the bezillion decks that will come up.

Nonetheless, I think it would be a great way to spend time with your friend and allow the choice to be HERS.

What do you think?

Blessings