CWB Our converstaion from my thread.....

• Wow at least 1 man ´loves my rants heheheheheeh

• : )

• Miss Thang apologize on ya reads thread. Yet still comes over as a know it all even when it explains background. One oughta think they learned from it. Ah well cest la vie no? ye.

I see more sign up on ya thread. Ahm i think u may need to make a choise, list as it stands n decline all new request. as far as i see u have readworks for at least 2 if not 3 months now. N when one looks n thinks of it one may get ugh i dont wanna lol

the load drags down no? it would me thats for sure. Some just dont take a NO for a no u know.

Im from denmark serious, wheres ya from?

cwb 38 going highspeed to 93 LOL

• lol, Yea I did explain though (If people would actually read my post instead of just put down a request) that I am only doing the 55 requests I already have. But some just don't read that. I'll mention it again though : ). I'm learning through my studies of the bible to forgive and just help with what I can and what god allows me. So those who get rude or judge, it's not even a big thing. lol.

I am a Texas Guy! But long to live in the uk for some reason.

• mayb ya have a past live in the uk that draws u for further investigation n inspections no?

ye no biggie on those that just jump to last page n request .............. they´ll wait forever heheheheh

• lol, Maybe : ). My soul is just attached there ever since I was a kid. I'm intrigued by the history and people. Especially the women : ). Gotta love European women! So one day I'll go though.

: ) Not forever some will find there answers in there own way and time. I realize Like myself, most just need confirmation or direction.

• Yea i know what u mean. God Pfree pisses me off. next she´ll yell WIIIIIIITTCHHH

i bet she is one of em witch accusator. as long as they could n can help her all is well but if they cnat its WIITTCHHHH n now its some lame accusation like asbergers symdrome. next she´ll claim we all are split personailities n skizos.

if she is so effing scared of all this then why in the effing world is she doing here? ugh ho wi wanna say take ya eff n go away. ure blooming out of line.

Lord allowed all this to exists. he made us all as image of himself as far as i remember. So if thats true, which i think it is, in her book he also would suffer from asbergers syndrome.

hum man.

i saw ur 1st thread n still peeps sign on. ignoring the warning. i think ill rile em up. hehehehehe

• So when ya think we´ll reel in our reluctant yet hooked lined n sunk prospectives partners to be??? oh i have a way with words hahahaahahahahahah

• lol, I don't know yet. That's one thing I definitely want to be a surprise! I really don't think I need a fishing pole but more of a net, because she'll be standing right behind me when I least expect it and then just maul me with love! I expect you better do the same and get a BIG love net! lol

• And thank you so much for helping keep those in line on my thread CWB!

Love Serious

• Yw my friend. love net ................. yeah ......................now where do one get such a net ? lol

• lol, I don't know! I guess its the love that covers you so immensely that when it happens you are just encased in it! I have new crush I think CWB!

• Cool Serious7 im happy for ya,.

ive had some dire schocking news regard myself n my health. ive taken meaures to help it but im certain it comes from stress over stress over stress. my ma the gemini retired nurse for 40 plus years claims its my weight n yadad yah.

ive taken out my bicycle n skipped my wheels, eaten more veggies n soups than ever before. ill keep this up as ive grown lazy regard cooking lol doesnt have to be circumstantial to be healthy n flling. a piece of oven fried chicken, chunk of broccoli n some fullcorn pasta yuuummm.

ive asked my pal Susan what she gets is the cause. my fear is my doc will place me on some serious kahuna drug n by it my studies will suffer.

so i was not to ask ya first but i will now.

seripus is the cause of my high BP stress or ???? whats the outcome when i see doc nexct week regard this?+ shit now im scaring myself into stressing onit, STRESS B EFFING GONE!!

hahahaahah oh my word!

reply asap if possible. thanx

• I wouldn't worry about the diagnosis. Is seripus a blood deficiency or some type of heart condition ) never heard of it)? Remember alot of Diagnosis have the same or even similar attributes, so don't stress just try and relax. If so I wouldn't be concerned over that matter. BUT I would be cautious on eating more healthy, but slowly. No more sweets or to many sugars. Naturals are ok like strawberry's unless you are allergic. Go into the Dr with as much info as possible, but I do believe you are overlooking the situation. So breathe and meditate on this " I am healthy" " I will change my unhealthy habits". Your doc will prolly want to due more blood tests but I wouldn't be so stressed over this as It is all formality's and see exactly what needs to be changed. Even if you are prescribed med's don't fret over it as much. It just sounds like it's time for a change in your physical health. Ok My dear friend! And btw this is all from experience and positive thoughts! No reading here. I've been there where I thought I had cancer and turned out just to be calcium build up : )

• Thanx Serious7

You´re right! Ive rechanged my ways of food n excersize. Even after 3 days on bicycle i now look kinda at my car with disgust. Odd how it can change so rapidly lol.

Yeah as for healthy foods, ive returned to cooking, eating more greens and such. Season veggies, fullcornpasta, lowfat meat such as chicken n fish, ryebread, ryecrackers lol

I know what i need to do, n im doing it. Today i dared myself to look at myself in a mirror, quick glance ( 2 minutes hahaahha ) n i was not depressed with what i saw. I look okay. Considering how i looked back in the mid 90ies. WHOA! HAHAhahahahaah

thanx again. Im still convinced its stress related. Stressed over being ill so much, stressed over lacking so much teachings, stressed over have i caught up, stressed over windmills driving me forth faster than is sane to do, stress over feeling where am i, stressed over can i pass this shit. those has been in my head for months on end.

now i go, ok SO WHAT? i can only do so much n my best, and if thats not enough TOUGH EFF!

okay im off. class in session work to do, drags lmao

later my friend.

• I'm glad to hear CWB! It's hard to commit, especially when we know we have too! I am so hard headed at time that I feel if I have to do something I will automatically default to being negative, lol. SO I am proud of you for sticking with it an realizing you deserve better health! That's all we can do is try.

• Ok i posted last night but tarot dot com has a quirk again. i just did a LARGE on you n food n bummer no go., GGRRRR

Anyhews in only three days with my new regime ive manage to lower my bp considerable. i still have ways to go n im sure if i can get by this weekend ill b okay with it for the long haul. i HAFTA, my health is at stake., also i feel this veggie less meat less ladiya yas i love my body n myself more n more.

what is tough is the constant need to hurry, HURRY 4 WHAT? good effing question.

not long ago i noticed i have it from me mom. if i EVER mention it she WILL deny it. Like she denies she is as stubborn a mule as i am LMAO

ssccchhhhhh dont tell i said so. LMAO

its a new day new dawn ................... nina simmone if u wondered lol

• Hey everyone, hate to interupt this discussion but could someone please read my one of my latest post -Taurus Girl Confused About Feelings-Please Read. Thank you so much I would really love some imput. Thank you all god bless, I really appreciate it!

• RUDE EFFING RUDE I GET YA IS DESPERATE BUT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD DONT U LOOK READ B4 U GO ALL DESPOE????? JEESSSSUUUUUUSSSS

DONT EVER DO IT AGAIN. DESPERATE POSTLIKE SPAM OVER THE THREADS WONT GET U WHAT U NEED N THATS HELP. IT GETS U GRRRRR AT.

LUCKY IM NOT PISSD LONG BUT DONT EVER DO THIS AGAIN PLZ. ITS SO EFFING RUDE.

SERIOUS DO U BY CHANCE HAVE OTHER STUFF LIKE FB, MYSPACE, TWITTER MESSENGERS AS MSN, YAHOO MYSPACE????

UGH

• I hear ya CWB, it is rough at first but you will overcome what you need to, and YOU will be healthy! I faith in that : ). I do cwb I'll post it in a bit.

Love Serious7