Quite a disturbing dream

• I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IF ANYONE IN THE FORUM CAN GIVE ME SOME INSIGHT INTO A DISTURBING DREAM I HAD ABOUT THREE NIGHTS AGO, I WOKE UP SWEATING AND TREMBLING,

IN MY DREAM I WAS HOLDING A BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY NO MORE THAN A MONTH OLD, I KEPT ADMIRING HIM AND LOVING HIM, WHILE HOLDING HIM CLOSE TO MY CHEST, I HEAR A VOICE TELL ME CAREFUL THATS THE DEVILS SON, AS I HEAR THESE WORDS IN MY SLEEP, SUDDNELY THE BABYS MOUTH STARTS CHANGING IN FORUM, IT NO LONGER LOOKS LIKE A BABYS MOUTH, WHERE ALL THE SKIN AROUND IT IS SOFT AND SMOOTH, IT BECOMES LIKE SAGGY, AND HIS LIPS CHANGE FORM, SUDDENLY HE SITS UP FROM MY ARMS AND TRYS TO SWALLOW MY HAND, I START STRUGGLING WITH THE BABY, UNTIL I COULD GET IT OUT OF HIS MOUTH, AT THIS POINT IS WHERE I WOKE UP, SHAKY, AND SWEATING, AND IN A STATE OF CONFUSSION, CAN ANYONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INSIGHT, INTO THIS DREAM,

THANK YOU, GOD BLESS U

RAMONITA,

• Hi Ramonita,

I'm not an expert on dream interpretation, but my "impression" while reading your post was about confronting your inner fear(s). You are repressing something that you need to face...trying to shove it down and ignore it only results in it eating you up from the inside out. Conquer your fear and free yourself from bondage, my friend!

WG

• I am so not an expert but BRAVO watergirl. That is the "feeling" I get too. Nicely said

Crumb Ramonita another journey...yay. be free love

• WATERGIRL AND FEA,

WRITING TO YOU TO EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE, FOR YOU BOTH COMING TO THE POST AND GIVE ME YOUR MOST SINCERE OPIOPION, YES, THERE IS SOMETHING THAT IS DEEPLY EATING ME AWAY, I LIVE A SITUATION WHICH HAS ME FED UP, I AM NOT REALLY AFRAID TO STRIKE OUT ON MY OWN, IT IS MORE A QUESTION OF HAVING THE FINANCIAL RECOURSE TO BE ABLE TO LIVE ON MY OWN, I REALLY HAVE NEVER LIKE THE IDEA OF LIVING ALONE, I LIKE TO DO FOR OTHERS, I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A PLACE TO SHARE WITH SOMEONE, A ROOMMATE, IF YOU READ MY HOROSCOPE FOR TODAY, YOU WILL SEE THAT YOU BOTH HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD,

I APOLIZE, THAT AFTER I POSTED I WASNOT ABLE TO GET BACK TO THE THREAD, I HAD A PRETTY BUSY WEEKEND, AND THE WEEK STARTED WITH DOCTORS APPOINTMENTS, THANK GOD THAT TOMMORROW IS THE LAST TIME THIS WEEK I HAVE TO GO TO THE DOCTORS,

I PRAY THAT EACH DAY OF YOUR LIVES YOU BOTH ARE SURROUNDED BY LOVE,

THANK YOU FROM THE VERY BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR COMING TO MY RESCUE, YES, RESCUE, I THOUGHT IT WAS SOMETHING FAR WORST,

THANK YOU GIRLS,

LOVE AND LIGHT,

• IF I DIDN'T KNOW YOU RAMONITA, I WOULD HAVE HAD TO AGREE WITH WG AND FAE,

I DIDN'T KNOW OF YOUR DREAM,until just now...

I ALSO FEEL ITS SOMETHING YOUR SHOVING DOWN, DEEP DOWN..BUT WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS...WHEN WE LET LOOSE, IT MIGHT ALL COME OUT SIDEWAYS...sorry for the caps, i know your not deaf..lol...

or if we keep something inside it can make us,feel more trapped,

more pain, more added stress,sleepless...etc.

Take care Ramonita and rest,rest,rest...

namaste sister

Sheila

• You're welcome! I could tell you were thinking something much more "ominous" 🙂

Shee - sent you a private reply to your message...

• The right hand or arm represents the male energy and the left the female nurturing energy. Because the baby was a boy could validate that hidden dependancy on something or someone that devours that energy and keeps you stuck and in fear of being safe. Normaly baby dreams are good dreams--a baby represents the self and is positive--so something--a dependancy is keeping you from enjoying your innocence or true nature. This could be a relationship where you are being taken advantage of and in that way let it eat your male side who should protect your innocence. Or the relationship could be with yourself--you turn on yourself. Actually it could be a combination of both as to allow being taken for granted is a form of turning on yourself by not having boundries. The dream can also represent health issues that are in your control but you haven't made the connection yet. I feel you will have another dream that will clarify things further. BLESSINGS. PS--my impression leans towards--issues with your soft nurturing side allowing someone to take advantage of you.

• I know you have the answers you were looking for but what came to mind when I read this was that situations aren't what they seem. There is something that is hiding beneath the surface. Also, it brought to mind the old addage, "don't bite the hand that feeds you."

Just my two cents...

AB

• Ramonita

I pulled the INNOCENCE and the SELF-RESPECT cards after my post.

AND timetraveler enjoyed your input--I thought the same thing! Don't bite the hand that feeds you! Which is what you are doing when you undermind your innocence by neglecting your self respect. You cut off the source!

• BIMOON AND AUNT BUCK,

YOU REALLY MADE ME FEEL LIKE A PRIVELEGDE CHILD, I HAVE TWO OF THE MOST ADMIRED AND VALUE READERS HELPING ME, I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR YOUR HELP, FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO EXPRESS IT WAS MY RIGHT HAND WHICH THE BABY WAS TRYING TO SWALLOW, I AGREE VERY MUCH SO WITH YOUR PSYHIC ANSWER, THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL, THAT I HAVE BEEN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF IT, AND THERES TIMES, WHERE I HAVE HAD TO BITE MY OWN TONGUE FOR THINGS NOT TO GET WORST, IN A COMPLETE WAY, I HAVE LOST MY SELF RESPECT, WHEN I AM FORCE IN A WAY TO BE IN THIS SITUATION, FIRST FOR MY HEALTH, BECAUSE THE ONLY PLACE I CAN GO WOULD BE NEW YORK, AND ONE WINTER THERE I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SURVIVE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BADLY, I WANT TO BREAK FREE, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO CLARIFY A LITTLE MORE, IT IS ME THAT BITING THE HAND THAT FEDS ME, OR IS IT THE OTHER PERSON BECAUSE THE OTHER PERSON IS THE ONE THAT BRINGS THE FOOD HOME AND I AM THE ONE THAT PREFAPRES IT AND PUTS IT ON THE TABLE, ONE THING I FORGOT TO MENTION IN MY POSTING THAT WHILE THE BABY WAS TRYING TO SWALLOW MY HAND AND I WAS FORCING IT OUT ITS MOUTH, I HEARD A VOICE SAYING IT IS THE DEVILS CHILD, AGAIN THANK YOU BOTH, MAY GOD BLESS YOU BOTH WITH MANY WONDERFUL THINGS.

RAMONITA

• It is both because you must give a person permission to abuse you--it is your own lack of self worth that invites disrespect--it is the law of attraction--that's why the baby image was used as it represents the innocence of you is there and you are born perfect yet do not believe at a core level you deserve respect. You have the powerto choose what you create--or give birth to! You are perfect just the way you are--do not feel you have to deserve love and abundance.It is everyone's birthright! Be kind to yourself!

• I second Blmoon's thoughts. It is so hard to break patterns...but we're all here to do this and with the love and insight and support of the people who come here, you can do it. Love yourself...respect yourself and the rest will all fall into place.

• Bimoon and Aunt buck,

i again give you my most sincerest thanks, i will work on this, for i know that Bimoon and aunt buck, always give the correct insight spiritually of the situation asked. may god bless you both, for bieng so loving and generous with your time. have a great night or day, and a wonderful weekend which lies ahead.

love and light,

ramonita