Interesting Dream involving many of you....

• LOL, Poetic—a whole chicken, wow! I wonder if that stood for a very big fear you're purging?

• Nah, I was thinking along the lines of sacrifice of some sort, like Voodoo! And since the Gel was clear, I'm thinking thats good too. 🙂

• Don't know you may be on to something.

• I thought that clear gel was a good sign, too. Like maybe there isn't a whole lot of bile (anger, bitterness) left in you to be purged—from what I know of you through your posts it seems like that's true. And maybe the gel helped grease the way to bring the chicken up?

Voodoo, interesting, I hadn't thought of that! Did it seem sacrificial?

Interestingly, the first meaning for chicken listed in the dream dictionary at the Curious Dreamer is "fertility, the power of creativity and the feminine". Could be you are "bringing forth" a great, powerful, fertile, feminine creativity? That sounds like you to me! Clear might mean having clarity or truth? Although vomiting seems like a violent act…especially for a whole chicken! How did you feel when you were vomit—was it easy, or were you nauseous, or what?

• I immediately thought that you were releasing a big fear that you felt chicken about. The gel is usually a preservative if you think of meat in a can, the gel around it keeps it together so by releasing the gel, you were releasing the glue that held it in place.

However, this is just what came to mind as I am sitting here nursing my glass of pomegranite juice. :0)

• Hah! It felt good later was in a bathroom with a beautiful tub of Clear Water, jaccuzzi tub. I felt good after that dream, I like your interpertation: Interestingly, the first meaning for chicken listed in the dream dictionary at the Curious Dreamer is "fertility, the power of creativity and the feminine". Could be you are "bringing forth" a great, powerful, fertile, feminine creativity? That sounds like you to me! Clear might mean having clarity or truth? Although vomiting seems like a violent act…especially for a whole chicken! How did you feel when you were vomit—was it easy, or were you nauseous, or what."

Easy Peasy, Yeah this is the time of the Divine Feminine right?

I thought of Vodoo because of the chicken, often used in African Vodoo practices I was thinking of Ancestors. 🙂

• OK, now I get it! The ancestral connection makes a lot of sense to me, especially since you've been thinking lots about ancestral healing lately. In that sense, it could be all those meanings combined—your divine feminine creativity as a part of your gift and inheritance from Ancestors, and also purging and healing the fears that are also part of that inheritance? Maybe healing them by using the power of the Divine Feminine? What a beautiful dream once you get past the surface appearance of it! : )

• 🙂 Now I'm ready for Blessings, Blessings, Blessings, Expect them they are on the way big time in March. .

• "Holding on to anything is like holding on to your breath. You will suffocate. The only way to get anything in the physical universe is by letting go of it. Let go & it will be yours forever." — Deepak Chopra

I saw this today as a message from Spiritual Networks...I liked it. :0)

• I like that, let it all go, I did. Now I am open to receive and to share and to BE!

I drank the Kool Aid and it tastes Good!

• Aunt Buck- Tooter had a vision this morning and was told this about Pomegrante Juice-

So i guess i got my orders i am in so ah man you wouldn't believe ,and i got a answer why i have been feeling this way its a purging of the toxins in the fatty tissues of my body ,you know that pinch a inch to see if were over weight well i am at a quarter of a inch so maybe this is done but also i was reminded again that pomegranate juice will help the pain of adjusting and to get the teas that GrayStars granny talked about .

• Thank you Poetic...I've been drinking mine for the last couple days. I can pinch more than an inch so this is good to know!

I definitely got the feeling that this meeting was about Ascension and moving forward so if pomegranite juice helps with the adjustments then it would make sense why it figured so predominently in my dream.

• Aunt buck I am still hopeful that day will come wouldn't it be grand for all of us together, i wonder how long that conversation would last LOL Whelp i am off to bed latter Love Ya Tooter

• I also dreamed I was somewhere and there were 3 Beth's present, my middle name is Beth.

• Oh wow...and Beth...the Angel Reader is back. :0) There's 2.

• Dear AuntBuck and Poetic,

I didn't realize it was three Beth's Poetic! I thought three people. My bad as my kids say lol.

Wow. My name is truly Beth too. Not Elizabeth. Just plain Beth. Maybe all three of us will get together one day and drink pomegranate juice lol.

How wild is this. I keep seeing pomegranate juice. And I had no idea this thread with Aunt Buck's dream was even on this site until today. I've never had any, so think I better partake as well. May be the psychic elixir.

Hey AuntBuck, been to the Hall of Records lately? I have yet to see a darn thing. I try and try with all my abilities and see darkness. I think I need a crowbar to open up my third eye! Or your class teacher to put her/his hands on me!

Love to you both,

Beth

• Welcome back MissBetth,

I'm the third or is it the second? Beth that is. Poetic and I have been getting to know one another here and there.

Anyway, you prbably have never heard of me though I've been aroung for several years, just looking and then only a few posts until recently. But I remember you.

Good to have you back.

I have some pomgranite-glucosamine juice in the fridge. trying to work on enlightenment and menapause at the same time. Hey, I'm a multi-tasker. And for those who are wondering, I am young for menapause. 50 is still young these days, right?

Blessings

• Dear Ibelieve,

Happy to meet you! If Poetic is the first, I said I was the second, but if you were here, then I may be the third. Sure wish we knew what it all meant in her dream! Maybe just a little reunion here. You and I are the same age, though menopause hasn't hit me yet...

Angel blessings to you!

Miss Beth

• Missbeth,

Maybe it was that call for you to come back or just for us to meet up, I look forward to the revealing of it.

Glad to hear the crone hasn't visited you yet. Mother Nature has been playing tricks on me for about a year, back and forth. My husband and son just has to learn to use layers. They spent the summer wraped in blankets while watching tv while I sat in a tank top and shorts with a fan on me and the AC on high.

We'll talk agin soon, I'm for bed now.