Interesting Dream involving many of you....

• 100% pomegranate juice on sale at the grocery store last night. I've never bought it before, but how could I pass it up?!?

I'm sipping some right now, and it tastes much like the grape juice we used to have for communion at church in childhood. So I just looked up "communion", and this is the first definition: "the sharing or exchanging of intimate thoughts and feelings, esp. when the exchange is on a mental or spiritual level."

No wonder it was so important that we all get some, AB! Feels to me like communion with you all. love and blessings, gd

• 🙂

• angel hugs with flower petals in your favourite fragrance

Blessings for you Tooter for the prayers.

I am now on an up hill climb on a new journey of life.

I have been given a new beginning - second chance to live.

Julianna

• I am so glad and Girl you run with it like never before and pray that Father will guide your every step Love Ya Tooter you gave me what i needed i already feel better Tooter

• God Bless you Julianna, Tooter we are gonna pray for you too! Keep your hope and Faith and lite.... let you light burn continously and it will light your path always.

• Poettic i need you to tell me you understand what i just wrote about did you get the meaning of what i was trying to say now i know why i am being drawn .Tooter

• Amen, Tooter, I think I do you have figured it all out, wow you are very special Tooter, my prayers go with you, does Bee have your private Email address?

• I'm thinking it's along the lines of what Arch Angel Metatron is talking about re: Crystals...

• Yes to both and i will try and talk latter and Bee it is OK to give this to them Tooter

• What a wonderful dream Aunt Buck!!! That would be wonderful to have everyone meet!!

and pomegranite juice is very good for your health just don't over do it

blessing to all

• K.

• I just love how this thread has brought even more light and insight. I am going to have to go to the store today and find me some pomegranite juice. Everyone brings so much greatness to these forums.

I look at the earth changes as being necessary and for some reason, I don't ever find it scary. It's just moving us as a universe where we need to be. When I see something that seems like cruelty to me, I just reaffirm that the changes will fix this. I have also noticed that some of those readers who were missing have also come back. A few were here ever so briefly when I came on board and I never really got a chance to interact with them. It will be nice to be able to following their posts and insight. I am SO greater that many of our readers however have never left. I think we all move in cycles, I know I do but it is so awesome to see that we all return to the home base. Love and blessings all...hope you are having a wonderful day....AB

• Wow AuntBuck when you wrote

"Yes, we all came here in the darkness seeking light"

that is just beautiful all by itself...i love it...makes me weepy.... in a good way 🙂 I gotta get some pomegranite juice and drink while I'm on here -communion GD that is so cool too.

Lots of Love and Light 🙂

• Thanks GJay... I missed the trip to the store for juice but it is on my agenda tomorrow. 🙂

Love and blessings all!

• I get its a deep wish u have that we all met in person in flesh n blood, so u can feel what u feel is going here between us all. U question like many of us do, what if this aint as good in person as on here, how can we make it as good in both places. U wish like many of us wish that we lived closer together so we could gather for a friends gathering n truely get aquainted, truely see that what clicks here clicks all over no matter where we get to gether.

now the pomegrate juice mmmmmmmm i feel its some healing soothing ingredience of u, as drink to assemble all in the same soothing state of mind. Carefree, light, warm, nice n loving.

could be that u know this of the fruit:

Pomegranate juice is made from the fruit of the pomegranate. It is used in cooking both as a fresh juice and as a concentrated syrup, particularly in Persian cuisine.

Possible health benefits and risks

A bowl of fesenjān, a Persian stew made with pomegranate juiceWhile preliminary research has shown that the fruit juice may play a role in reducing the risk of cancer, reducing serum cholesterol, and protecting arteries from clogging, more research is needed to validate these findings. Its possible benefits also need to be balanced against its high caloric content derived from its natural sugars.

The cholesterol reduction effect has been observed only in small studies.[1] This, as well as the anti-clogging effect of pomegranate juice, are the result of its concentration of antioxidants, and are similar to the effects shown in studies of red wine, black tea, and purple grape juice. There have been no large clinical trials showing that antioxidants can prevent heart attacks or other major heart-related events.[2]

A peer-reviewed study showed that men who had undergone surgery or radiation therapy for prostate cancer could significantly slow the increase of prostate specific antigen when they consumed a glass of pomegranate juice daily.[3]

A 250 ml (8 oz) glass of pomegranate juice provides approximately 50% of an adult's recommended daily allowance (RDA) of the vitamins A, C and E, 100% RDA of folic acid, and 13% RDA of potassium.

Notwithstanding the possible benefits of the juice, each such glass also tops the maximum daily amount of sugar, as recommended by the Food and Agriculture Organization and the World Health Organization. The organizations jointly recommend that only 10% of calories come directly from sugars. With almost 30 grams of sugar, a glass of pomegranate juice has more sugar than an equal size serving of some soft beverages, such as Coca Cola Classic[4] and roughly equal to two servings of a sweetened breakfast cereal.

[edit] Pomegranate molasses

Pomegranate molasses is made by boiling down the juice of a tart variety. It forms a thick, dark brown liquid that is used in Turkish rice pilaf and shepherd's salad.

Mayb this will ring a deeper bell sweetie???

cwb

• This post is deleted!

• Dmick, that salad sounds yummy—writing it down and will have to try it. Having my "communion juice" right now. love y'all! : ) gd

• And Aunt Buck, I agree, it's so beautiful to see how one person's dream or thought can spark all this communal creativity. Such a great confirmation of the benefits in sharing!

This reminds me of a New Yorker article (Malcolm Gladwell, May 12, 2008, for anyone who wants to look it up online) about Microsoft co-founder Nathan Myrhvold, who went on to found a company called Intellectual Ventures, based on the concept of the exponentially multiplied power of many minds working together. He gathers experts from a broad range of fields together in one room for brainstorming sessions and throws out a "problem" topic to start them off, with the anticipation that they will come up with a multitude of solutions to the problem that none would have thought of alone. He expected his company to generate a hundred patents a year from the results of these conversations. As of the article's writing, I.V. was generating 500 patents a year and had a backlog of 3000 ideas for inventions. Talk about validation of the power of community coming together! Pretty neat, no? I think we're working on a spiritual version of that concept here : ) gd

• Good communal healing going on too. 🙂

• I had a strange dream Friday Night after doing the Ancestral healing prayer, I dreamed I voimited up huge amounts of Clear Jelly stuff and a whole chicken, I thought purging old stuff maybe.