Interesting Dream involving many of you....

• I had a dream last night that many of us here at the forums were all gathered together at a convention like activity but it was in a more intimate setting. I invited you to join me and as you were arriving I was looking at the faces and recognizing you (by forum name...lol)...interesting about this was I would recognize someone's face but not their name and I remember asking someone, OK, I know who that person is...but I can't remember their name. What's their name? I can't even begin to rattle off names but anyone who has been a regular here was present...lol.

The only other significant thing about this dream that stood out to me was that we were making and drinking of all things, pomegranite juice. It was very important that all of us get a portion of this juice.

OK....any takers on what this was??

• Hi there,

what a great dream. I have a book for dream interpretation and it says

" Pomegranate juice or drinking pomegranate juice indicates that the dreamer will spend on himself"

hope it helps 🙂

• Sounds like the dark end to us is we were a cult. : ) that was my first thought

• A meeting with people that you associate with psychic ability plus drinking pomegranate juice is very interesting.

Pomegranate is best know as being a fruit with many seeds. Seeds represent potential. Fruits of many seeds like strawberries and pomegranates indicate a great deal of potential. I would say that the drinking of the pomegranate juice with this particular group indicates great psychic potential.

• Missy - I did spend on myself last weekend but not overspend...lol.

Queen, I can say that there was a joyous atmosphere to the event. It's wasn't an ominous thing at all. It was a very positive dream. Almost like a work session.

Rukargi - I was thinking that it was a great effort by many...have you seen how small those seeds are? It would take a lot of effort of many people to make the amount of juice we were drinking.

After thinking about this more...I almost looked at it as maybe a gathering of lightworkers...convening to figure out next steps and putting our heads together to do that...as part of the ascension process.

Or it could just be giving me a positive affirmation that spending more time here is a good thing. :0)

• I like that idea a gathering of Lightworkers, Amen to that! And how about we are sowing seeds now and will reap rewards later for good works" I was watching a commercial last night about Pomegrante Juice and though I have to get me some, it was called the "Drink of the Gods."

I pray for everybody on Tarot all the time. 🙂

• wonderful dream AB!! was I in there?? I certainly would like to meet up with some of you!

I had a dream last night and for some reason was looking at pictures of people's wedding... not at the wedding but the photo's like when they are posing to keep them as portraits... it was like 3 or 4 different couples... and I dreamt something else but cant remember it clearly...

can someone tell me about the married couple pictures?

Have a great day all!

• Aunt Buck it sounds like a wonderful dream. I don't sense any negative from it. A gathering of light workers sounds wonderful and the fact that you "knew" the people but not necessarily knew their names might also be an indication you have known many of us over a variety of lifetimes.

I love that it is the fruit of the Gods. It certainly has been suggested that it helps with many medical issues including cancer. One of the things I read suggests that a connection to a color such as red might indicate a correlation to your chakras, I'll be the first to admit I'm no expert on the chakra stuff but I know enough to know the goal is alignment and balance. Our goal after all is to in most cases find a balance that works for us in our lives. Perhaps this gathering is to bring a unified balance, kind of a strength in numbers so to speak.

• I forgot! I also dreamed of the color Burgandy, kinda pomegranish (new word).

Blessings are coming shortly.

• Also reminds me of the scriptures about people dreaming dreams, lots of dreaming and visions going on lately.

Check this out got it today.

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=12598&replies=3

• From Dream Moods..

Pomegranate

To see a pomegranate in your dream, signifies fertility, good health, life and longevity. The allure and invitation of sex is also indicated. Alternatively, it represents blood.

• AuntBuck,

Part of the message I got for you earlier this week was about not being alone - you have friends here on this forum in addition to Spirit always being with you. And remember I was a little confused about the "mother" message that came through? Well, I have been getting the "mother" image all over the place - for others as well as myself. Pomegranate is a sign of fertility (mother). Still haven't quite figured it out, but I think it's about us all being on the threshold of giving birth...reaping what we have been sowing for the past year...

• Oh Girl, I'm telling you we all are getting ready to REAP big time in March, I can feel it in my bones.

• Happy Doc: Marriage

To dream of a marriage, signifies commitment, harmony or transitions. You are undergoing an important developmental phase in your life. The dream may also represent the unification of formerly separate or opposite aspects of yourself. In particular, it is the union of masculine or feminine aspects of yourself.�Consider the qualities and characteristics of the person that you are marrying. These are the qualities that you need to look at incorporating within yourself.

or:

Photograph

To see a photograph in your dream, indicates that there is a relationship that needs your attention.�You are not looking deep enough into the problem. Alternatively, the dream means that you are clinging on to the past or to some false hope.�Consider who or what is on the photo. The image may be trying to take you back to a particular moment in time.

To dream that you are altering a photo, suggests that you are putting out a false image, Or something is not what it seems to be

To dream that you rip up a photo, indicates that you are letting go of the past and living for the future.

• Great dream! Pomegranite--the nectar of the Goddess! BLESSINGS!

• 🙂

• Hi Poetic 🙂 thanks so much for your help... very interesting indeed.... i'll see if I can remember more dreams from now on to understand the messages...

• What a fascinating dream, AB!

I'm reminded of the Greek myth of Persephone, who, while out collecting flowers one day, was abducted by Hades, the god of the underworld, to make her his queen. Her broken-hearted mother, Demeter, goddess of the harvest, caused cold-induced famine in her grief as she pled with Zeus to make Hades return her daughter to earth. Finally Zeus relented and ordered Hades to release Persephone. But Hades had given her a pomegranate (or pomegranate seeds, according to different retellings), and because Persephone had eaten the food of the underworld she had to return there for one-third of every year. Demeter would not let anything grow in her absence, thus creating winter and the cycle of the seasons—spring being the outpouring of her joy at her daughter's annual return.

Interestingly, much like the story of Christ, Persephone had to suffer death in order to overcome the power of the underworld and be redeemed from death. As queen of the underworld, she receives immortal souls into the afterlife.

• This post is deleted!

• Beautiful everyone, it's all good! Graceful Daises read this morning I think that butterflys meant soul rebirth to the greeks too, love Greek Mythology. Dmick, theres a lot of dreaming going on.

Happy Doc, keep a dream journal and go back to it. Bad english, Sometimes it's prophetic.