Relationship reading please..Cancer male

• I've been talking to this Cancer man since Nov of last year. He flirts gives compliments, we have great conversations for hours on the phone and just when I feel good about it he pulls away from me. I end up getting upset and frustrated and just when I tell myself I'm giving up on him he comes back around almost as if he can read my mind and knows he has pushed me to my limits. Sometimes he ignores my text and phone calls other times he calls and text me with excitement to tell me the deatails about his day. If I ask a too personal question he will ignore me if I bring it to his attention he will hurredly write back like nothing is wrong...this is how I discovered he just responds when he feels like it. I don't know what to do he has the aura that has me feelign almost mesmorized, he is smart, well dressed, he gives me cute gifts from the heart like mixed cd's and such but when I thank him for them the next day he retreats again. My birthday is 4/3/83 his is 7/17/74 He told me he is cold and indifferent at times and maybe he needs therapy and that his heart is cold on the outside but very warm and loving on the inside. Sometimes I feel like he is testing me to see how much I like him because he seems to chase me when I am frustrated with him and pull back when I am happy with him.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I guess it is over before it started. I think he is upset with me because I pointed out his behavior to him and now he is ignoring me and I haven't heard from him since I sent him a text message telling him the rudest thing you can do is ignore someone and only respond when it's convenient for you. I'm trying not to get down about it but I don't think he is going to forgive my blunt words...not sure if he is wounded or angry because he hasn't made contact.

• @ cancerman276 I don't know about the ex thing all I know is he broke up with his sons mother years ago, but anything after that he hasn't mentioned he doesn't seem to like to talk about ex romances except little hints here and there and that he has been single a long time. I agree with the making sure I am "the one" sometimes it feels like he is studying me, he likes to stare a lot.

• I had a very frustrating boyfriend who was also a cancer, their personlaities sound identical. As an Aries I can see how his coldness thoroughly frustrates you but leaves you begging for more. My advice, regarless of sign, s that if someone is ignoring you for an unjust reason you have to gve them some space, and once they come around express how you feel. Cancer men are overly cautious about their feelings, and his feelings for you might make him feel a little bit uncomfortabe, causing him to retreat in his shell. You need to evaluate whether or not you have the patience for his kind of personality, and if you do, just be gentle, and try to make him feel secure and at home. When he acts distant, let him, if you are comfortable keeping in mind that this is only how he deals with his anxiety, and that as your relationship grows things will get easier. This may not be possible for an aries woman, but depending on your chart it's worth a try.

• Thank you teddanyc. He is opening up to me now telling me private deatils about his life and family. Recently I gave him some tea and he acted as if I gave him a million $, he was so impressed that I thought about and cared about him being sick and wanted him to feel better. We have talked in detail everyday since my last post and I am starting to understand when to back off and when to move closer. I don't know what it is but he is invading my dreams I dream about having conversations with him, dreamed about him showing me phots of his mother ( who I've never met) and dreamed about spending time together. This has never happened to me before where I've dreamed abotu a guy. I know its silly but its almost like he has some kind of psychic ability to get into my thoughts. He told me that he wasn't ignoring me but that he went away for the weekend to visit friends because he was upset and needed to clear his head and couldn't get to his phone. Ever since I gave him the tea he stares at me intensely and constantly...go figure.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks for the insight everything is starting to make sense now. 🙂 Today the fire dept came to work to tell him about a fire at his home and he looked at me with the saddest eyes like he needed a big hug it made me feel sad too! I'll just take it day by day and stay relaxed.