Captain, can you give me advice about someone?

• Hi Captain!

How are you?

I'd like to ask for your insight. I recently met someone I really like and I'm interested to know if it could be a good match. My DOB is 17.04.1981 and his 30.11.1982.

Any insight is appreciated.

Thank you,

K.

• You are both fire signs so a recurring theme in this relationship is an enthusiastic youthfulness that brings great joy and easy interaction. It is characterized by a quick wit and a masterful ability to interact - in fact, timing is always impeccable in this matchup. The key here, in whatever type of relationship we come together, is mutual self-respect. A strong belief in honour and fair play, for example, can form a solid basis for friendship.

You two are likely to become fast friends who will stick by each other though thick and thin. Unlike you, however, your friend has little need for company on a daily basis. Perfectly capable of living alone for long periods, he will rarely jump impulsively or quickly into a marriage or a permanent living situation with a lover. Thus, this is not the best combo for wedded bliss, although a love affair can be deep, fulfilling and enduring. There is a lot of passion here which is good in the bedroom but can manifest as fiery disagreements and dramatic scenes too if you are not careful. There is also a tendency towards unreality which can be harmful if it manifests in, say, your financial affairs. Enthusiasm and mutual support there may be here but, unless one of you can adopt a hard-headed, pragmatic approach and keep a sharp eye on the way the relationship deals with life, you may find yourselves enjoying more fun than success. So try to be realistic and don't wear blinders.

Your friend has no problems with physical passion but he can have a fear of expressing his emotional feelings, like love and affection. Chronic insecurity means he needs to be in control of himself and may need to go in search of his inner sensitivity. He must learn that honour, trust, and fairness - though very admirable qualities - are no replacement for compassion, tenderness, and love. He is a restless yet generous soul who may avoid commitment in the name of freedom. If he can learn to honour his feelings and intuition with the same passion as he does his ideals and give himself permission to be loved and to open up to his lover in return, then he will gain fulfillment by finding someone or something that he wants to return home to.

• Hi Captain,

Thank you for the reply. I have one more question, does his need on freedom and avoiding of commitment mean that he's likely to have several casual affairs at the same time or he's more likely to be faithful?

Thanks again.

Regards,

K

• If you don't press him to commit or infringe his desire to get away on his own from time to time, he will be happy to stay with you. But if you want something more from him, he will find what he wants elsewhere. If you need someone to commit to you in every way possible and always be attentive and there for you, this guy is not for you.

• Hi Captain,

Thank you for the reply! I'll try to keep in mind what you said and figure out if I'm okay with that.

Regards,

K