A question for Aqua men

• I dated an taurus woman and i'm an aquarian... actually she was annoying at times coz she was always talking about he's ex but its kinda make us stimulate the way we are challenge to make her change her ways...

we never been really on coz i was kinda aloof and was stupid of chasing on other girls yet i found i'm really in love with her when she was really mad at me...

she was kinda passionate but we fight usually if i said something stupid about her... Yet we dated almost a year but as on and off

If you felt she was trying to impress you, would it be a turn off?

Maybe... if she was kinda different from other girls we know.. or she is doing something unique...

If your girlfriend was into celebrating Sweetest Day, would you care?

Yeah... we might be controlling at times but we would like it if we feel that its gonna be a different enjoying day for us..

Do lots of text messages from your women annoy you?

maybe but we can manage about that if we are really interested on that girl

If you discovered that the women you were seeing is really stuck in her ways and didn't like to try things she wasn't used to, (food, movies, music, experiences) would it bother you?

Yeah... it will but we might... we are near gemini's like of change but we might .. but just for me... i can manage that... all i know is taurus as a stubborn being... i hate it so much that i couldn't change what she really like that i don't really like... i want her change but she keeps talking and comparing me with his old ex which is so discourging about us aquarius... Failing to change her and being compared at the same time...

If you had a motorcycle and your girlfriend didn't like it because she thinks it's too dangerous, would you care?

Slight? but if we change her... its better or if not, its ok... as long as she don't criticize our freedom of liking a thing... it won't matter , i might hide what i like if she criticize but we have a great reason of liking a thing (maybe sentimental, spiritual, ego or love) we might get pissed off...

afterall we like freedom ^_^

I saw your other post and i think she changed your ex or she was just letting you know that you werent keeping your promises....afterall stubborn taurus, lets put it this way... if she wants it that way... she wants it that way if she had a great reason, and nothing can change her, Right?

After she left you with broken promises, she never liked motorcycle ,right? and then you never answer her txt? it was like you were dumping her.... natural for a human to be shame of being dump so she began to hide her true feelings and she let you know that you were wrong about her not liking motorcycles and everything coz thats when ego that turns in...

Dude i think, if its not to late she still likes you... well its up to you to know what you will do... not an taurus-taming expert here... remember i'm an aquarian and not a bull friendly..

Not scaring you dude but we aquarians are good at changing people yet i admit, i failed at changing someone because of my patience and being not to devoted on a relationship at that time...

You know taureans like loyal persons... if you can prove to her that the aquarius guy has some other girl aside from your ex... she might realize it... but hey3x don't be like. " YOU WERE WRONG! I"M THE ONE WHO LOVED YOU AND THIS GUY HERE HAS MANY GIRLS AROUND ASIDE FROM YOU" remember.... don't repeat my mistake on a taurus.... be weak if you like...

as long as you are make her feel that she has something to hold on your words or maybe make your promises into life....

My bestfriend was a cancer so i think you could beat that guy over a taurus girl...just know how to and don't be so late... and if you become late and you are willing to wait... it may not get so far, maybe they will fight and got tired to each other... good luck!

LOL... i admit that taurean girl i dated was a good one.. and she seem to really linger on me even though i'm devoted to my girlfriend now...