Help with Cancer Male

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• cancerman>he came to me and got all this started. then he ran from me telling me that he was an emotional mess. we have been back and forth, and as much as I hate him, I love him too. its terrible. its nothing too deep as to where if I find someone, I will not know what to do. but I tried to end it bc I was the other girl, and he would always do the craziest things to get my attention and to watch what i was doing. last summer, he did end things with her, and we started seeing eachother, he came right after me. then he moved for his job. since he has moved he has been saying things to me that he never has before. including 7 hours of texting this morning on Valentine's day. I dont know how my situation with this cancer will end up, maybe having a deep connection and staying friends is all it will ever be, and part of me is really fine with that bc I do get really drug down with his moods and stuff. like no kidding....he brought up an arguement this morning that we had 14 months ago. wth....he told me at the time the arguement was over that everything was good and he was not upset. he has ACTUALLY been hurt by this all this time. wow....

• Hi thanks for your insight all. No worries about hijacking the thread. One update though just to add more confusion he got me a valentines card with soul mates on the front! We had a lovely meal out. What going on?

• Hi thanks for your insight all. No worries about hijacking the thread. One update though just to add more confusion he got me a valentines card with soul mates on the front! We had a lovely meal out. What going on?

• bindy1973,

It is so hard to really know what is going through your guy's mind.

Did you talk about your relationship when you went out to dinner?

Did you ask him about the card?

Communication is the key.

Sorry for all the questions, I hope everything works out the way you want it to.

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Cancerman276,

Did you get through Valentines Day ok?

• This post is deleted!

• Ya, your probably right, my sister's boyfriend is like that, I don't know why she puts up with him, but I believe it's a matter of time before she comes to her senses and walks away.

So you still have access to her facebook?

Was there any msgs on her wall from him?

• This post is deleted!

• She is still keeping in contact with you, there's hope right there.

She can remove a post on facebook, but why would you if you are in relationship with someone? I would like my friends to see what he wrote for me, Just my opinion.

I was just thinking, 3 months is a long time being apart from the one you love, how do you get through not being together? Does she consume your thoughts or do you keep busy and not think about it.

I hope I am not out of line asking you these questions.

• This post is deleted!

• Cancerman - I think she did mean something by it. I think it was her way of using someone elses words to convey her thoughts.

• Just by texting you right now, she is thinking about you!

Thats alot of consuming...lol

• This post is deleted!

• I am a water sign too, I am in the same boat....... or sea..........Its all good.

• Hi thanks again for your replies we had a lovely meal and I never mentioned anything because I did not want to spoil the evening. Every woman he has been with has cheated on him so he is very insecure. I do agree communication is key but I am at a loss as to what to say! Again any insight is invaluable.

• This post is deleted!

• Hi yes it completely contradicts what he said three days before I just dont get it?