Is there hope?

• Hello everyone,

I posted this topic in the Psychic forum as well, but thought to present my issue to everyone here also...

Beginning November 2010, I developed interest in an older male coworker. We have been on 3 dates, the last of which was the best date I've ever been on in my life! He was a gentleman (one of the many reasons I am so attracted to him), and he made me feel like a princess.

This man's birthdate is January 20, 1966 and mine is September 29, 1981. The age difference doesn't matter to either of us, but he has made it clear that he is busy with law school and work and does not have time to develop a relationship. Even with this admission from him, I cannot seem to let my feelings go. I feel an intense connection between us, and when he is not distant, he is exactly what I would want in a mate.

I am giving him space, while still showing my interest here and there. I am an expressive, emotional person, and he is emotionally detached and logical. Even with these differences, I have a deep feeling this could work, and I am willing to be patient, but I would love to know if anyone has any insight or can offer any guidance regarding the potential for this relationship.

Thank you so much.

• NoApologies,

Hello Dear,

I decided to add my feel on your post ...

I feel this Man , your co -worker, may not be fully as he seems to be..

Right now he's a great person , he's quite charming & swift as I feel ,

but also may have a hidden agenda, take things slow Dear.. I feel

you may engage into something that isn't what it once seemed to be .

Its great your still acknowledging that distance is important, He might tell you

all the right things , but I feel theres another story going on, such as a third party

he's already engaged in . He's a very slow mover , but steadily probing his next move,

He's a very well skilled man I can sense .

Hope this Help Dear, Blessings .

• addictdtoriches,

Thank you so much for your response. Your feelings are actually quite on point. He is most definitely a slow mover and always thinks through his actions carefully. I, too, have wondered if his hesitation is due to a "third party" or maybe unfinished business with his "ex." I even consider the possibility that work and law school are his true loves, and he will be unable to let me in.

I will most definitely take things slow, and see how things begin to unfold and reveal themselves.

Your insight is most definitely appreciated!

Blessings!

• This post is deleted!