Doing readings for those in need.

• OH MY WOOORRDDDDD serious7 i OWN that deck also. Crazy world huh? Im So gonna look it up in my booklet heheheheeh soulmate indeed it was .................. wow coincidence?? think not

cwb amazed

• hi i am new on here but would love some advice on my love life and just life in general please

• hi i am new on here but could really do with a reading regarding my love life dont know what to do . please

• MIsha77 and wicked moon will be the next questions. I am trying to take it slow with the questions so I do not wear myself down( It really just depends on the day : ). So thank you for your patience~! An also if you have already posted a question on the thread I will try to get to it ASAP, So second post requests are not needed. And one last reminder to a few of you NO NAMES! This sometimes causes me to not be able to give accurate answers, So I will unfortunately pass you up on the list. Thank you all, god bless!

Serious7

• Thank you so much - I will be waiting eagerly.

Best regards

• Serious7 sorry i mentioned somebodys name in my question. Could you just tell me if i will find love soon then?

• Im in no rush...take care of yourself!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Serious 7

I can use a reading please 🙂 do u see love coming my way??

• Hello, Serious 7! I would be very grateful to get a reading.

This past year has been really bad for me,I would like to know if it will get any better soon.Recently I met someone I really like but i am not sure if there's a chance of us being together.

Thank you in advance

• Hi Serious 7! I'm in a great need of a love reading. There's someone particular on my mind. I'm under his spell and absolutely not able to control these emotions. What do you see in this situation?

Very grateful for your help and your kind offer.

Thank you,

H

• Hi 😃 thank you for the kind offer.

If you have time..

love... when will i meet the man that will steel my heart? is this the man that i will marrie?

• hi serious7, could i have a reading? i would like to know if my current goals will be made a reality and when,, also if you see anything reguarding a message from my grandpa, he died yesterday. thanks.

• Hi Serious. I've been a part of Tarot for a long time, but never on these 'forums'. Anything you can tell me about my life....something that just 'pops' with you, let me know. Thank you.

• Hi serious7,

I would like to know if I could get a reading from you regarding my career, job opportunities, and love life for this year. Thank you.

Equilibria

• Hi serious7,

Any insight you could give me on my love life would be greatly appreciated

thank you

keligirl

• Hello Serious7,

Can you tell me anything in regards to my future love life, family life, spiritual, or just anything you may sense?

Thanks!

• I am sorry for the wait Misha and WMoon, I will get to your readings today! Been a long night :). Thank you for your patience!

• Hi Serious7, i am new here and would very much like to take you up on your offer. I understand you are inundated so will be patient.

How do i fair with my current love interest and shall i be able to settle down.

Thanks so much

• Hi again serious7! You've been so gracious in your offer to give readings to those in need, (including myself) and I was wondering, is there anything you need? If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know!

Blessings and Light,

Em