Doing readings for those in need.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Serious7, I think that's EXACTLY what I needed to hear! THANKS!

• To my thread! I have come to conclusion during some deep soul searching and I no longer will be able to do any readings. I appreciate so much that everyone here has done to help others and myself. During the past couple of years I have been in struggle with myself, with god, with life, with love, sexuality, friendship, hope, goals, family, demons, the past, the future, living, health, values, careers, where to be, who to be, what to be, how to be, and how to deal.

It has been an absolute and long journey for such a young life. I think about how much all of you have been through as well, and where you've been, your struggles, and your lives. All that comes to mind is I want to give you some comfort, some hope, some closure, or even a direction. I am not where this information comes from, its god! He speaks to me through life and experience and love. The hard part to do is listen and obey. There are so many things in life that are uncertain, but through my entire life god has been that one thing I always WAS missing. I know my path is to help others, but I now know this is not the way for ME to help anymore. Some people have the natural talent of helping others just by smiling, some have the gift of insight and wisdom, and some with the pure instinct and love. So many gifts and amazing life!

God is the where the real answers are! The bible is where you will find your comfort, your advice, your journey to begin to heal. I've now realized that this process is not just instant, but abundant and everlasting through Christ! He speaks through us in everything we are and everything we do. It's all about listening and trying to understand. I came into this experience with GREAT intention and GREAT hope to help and guide others and I feel I have done that even if you didn't get the answer you wanted. But all the glory goes to god! All the ability to be able to help comes from our heavenly father. The hardest step for myself is to release this responsibility because I dislike very much not finishing what I have started. There is great energy and love here with great intention here, but there is also energy I can no longer be apart of.

I think things like this can be great help, but also great hurt. I gave a promise that I myself cannot fulfill because I am merely a human being. God Heals, God gives a promise that is always fulfilled, Ive seen it, I felt it and experienced it. For that I am very grateful and fortunate to be able to start a relationship with god. He promises everlasting life and forgiveness. I can only tell you your past and see and hear some of your feelings. God can not only change EVERYTHING but he knows and SEE"S everything in your heart , your mind, your soul, and your actions, your past, your present, your future, your death, and your afterlife. Only he has all the answers. The hardest battle for this myself is to ACCEPT this truth finally and embrace it.

I fight everything because I am a warrior, I am me. God made me in his image just like he made you in the same way. The bible states that any who are sick, hungry, lost, hurting and weary just come into him and you will be healed, fed, found, lose your pain, and be content in him! This is a process people! It is not just only flipping open the bible and reading it, its about living it! I am just beginning my love walk again, and I tell you it is not EVEN close to easy. There is so much to learn, so much to accept, so much to do and help. I pray for every single one of you who have come to me for advice/help and go to him! Church yes is a great way to start but it is SO MUCH MORE than than religion. It is to begin the reality and begin your own love walk individually! We are all JUST HUMAN, no matter what you have been told, taught, led to believe. We are all flesh, blood, love, and gods children. I know much debate has been had through all of creation and this message will be no different but this is the TRUTH, he is the TRUTH!

All I can do now is pass this message on to you. All I can do is pray that those who need help receive it the right way. Have you ever just giving a 20 dollar bill to someone on the street knowing they need that help? Most will judge, or just think, o it wont really do anything, or someone else will help them or, their just going to buy alcohol or drugs. I Have thought this many times, but how to we really know that what ever they do with the money won't change their life in some way? What if they do buy drugs or alcohol and overdose or get hurt in the process. Then in that experience they receive everything they needed EVER from it? God gave you that opportunity to help lead them to something greater. Sometimes we have to go through absolutely pitch black darkness and filth to come out so lost and vulnerable to actually find we were never really even lost. Those things are remarkable beyond words!

I will now write down the prayer of forgiveness for those who want salvation, who want help, who want GOD in their lives to please say this with an open heart and mind.

The Sinners Prayer

Lord Jesus, please come into my heart & forgive me of my sins. I know that I am a sinner, & I repent of my sins. Wash me in your blood & make me clean! I have sinned against heaven & before you & am not worthy to be called a son. I receive you into my heart by faith and as my savior. In Jesus Name I pray AMEN!

I thank you all again for so much love, positive energy, and hope. We are all apart of gods plan no matter what because what is happening in your life, your beliefs, the way you live is supposed to be that way! I have my own truth just as you. God bless everyone of you and I will try to answer any questions you may have.

With Love

Serious7

• God Bless You Serious7!!

• I beg of you...please answer me this....28yrs ago we dated a couple times in HS...lost touch until OCT 2010, in which we have been 'friends w/benefits' to this time. When i'm w/him the Earth moves, the birds sing and my heart beats out of my chest. I've never felt like this w/anyone. My grandma died in the same hospital, the same floor, maybe the same room of the same disease his mother did. My grandma's bday is his brother's bday, my grandma's death date is his sister's bday and the day we buried my grandma is his bday. Is this divine intervention?? My heart says it is but love can be deaf, dumb and blind too 😞

• God bless S7.

Yes, some here have been answered, some are left to seek answers elcewhere.

Myself, feel the reading is somewhere in between.

Pleased to see S7 has found his calling, feel for those of you hurting out there. I do hope some of you can take heart in S7's message, God...sprituality,,,isn't in the name of a religion...christianity, islam, judism, hindu, buddhist....I feel it boild down to what you feel in your heart. Do you really care, about yourself and others? Every major war last 1000 years has been caused by religous fanatics. Which religion preches, kill all those that do not follow our faith? Answer is none!

All organised religions, hold people to ransom, with promises of eternal happiness in heaven or afterlife. Funny thing in noticed is that those running the religion all seem to require payment in order to spread the word...build ivory towers...accumulate wealth. Is that what God intended?

I again commend Serious 7 for his selfless act, for free, to help people. I deeply respect and admire him for that.

Take care, have faith, have love, and accept my love to all.

• Jlinaangel

lemmi place it this way, he certainly did BUT the aftermath is like " u can get a cow to the trough BUT u cant get it to drink if it doesnt wanna"

thing is, im in europe broke n he is god knows where lol- by the way he is a burnt man n burnt men take longer to ahm getting ready for whats good. its the whole is it tooo good to be true question

cwb

• LADIES N GENTLEMEN

SERIOUS7 CLOSED THE LIST OF REQUEST 5 PAGES BACK. HE HAS BETWEEN 55 N 60 PEOPLE TO READ STILL. THIS WILL TAKE TIME MAYBE A MONTH OR MORE. I SAY THIS BC:

1. HE IS STILL NEW AT THIS

2. HE HAS A LIFE OUTISIDE FORUM

3. U CANT EXPECT HIM TO BE AT UR DISPOSAL WHEN U WANT HIM TO BE. THATS SO UNREALISTIC

4. HE FOLLOWS HIS RULES WHICH HE HAS SET UP TIME N AGAIN. SO IF U BOTHERED TO READ ALL OF THE PAGES U WOULD KNOW THIS.

WE ALL KNOW ITS WAY EASY TO CLICK ON LINK CLICK ON LAST PAGE N ADD. THAT WONT GET U THE HELP U NEED.

WE HAVE MANY MORE WONDERFUL READERS AT FORUM WHO OFFERS AND WHO ARE AVAILEBLE TO AIDE U. AGAIN I EMPHATHIZE ITS THE READERS TIME THAT CHOOSES. U NEED TO EXTERT PATIENCE. MUCH OF IT TOO.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED EXCEPT THE 55 TO 60 REQUESTS SERIOUS7 HAS ON HIS LIST. ALL OTHERS ARE NULLED N VOID. SORRY.

SERIOUS7 WONT B ABLE TO REPLY TO ANY NEW THREAD ASKING FOR READ FROM HIM AS IT WOULD BE CHEATING ON ALL THE ONES ON HIS LIST. IT WOULD B KNOWN AS CUTTING IN LINE. N NOW THATS NOT FAIR AT ALL IS IT?.

ILL MAKE A THREAD WHERE AVAILEBLE READERS CAN SIGN ON TO WHICH U CAN SEE WHO IS AVAILBLE TO HELP U.

SORRY.

CWB LOOKING OUT FOR SERIOUS7 N OTHER NEW READERS.

• serious7- Thankyou for that message, it was very enlightening 🙂 Are you still completing the readings of your list? Or are you to close the thread completely? Love and Light Bee XxXx

• To Lost Guy-"All organized religions, hold people to ransom, with promises of eternal happiness in heaven or afterlife. Funny thing in noticed is that those running the religion all seem to require payment in order to spread the word...build ivory towers...accumulate wealth. Is that what God intended?"

I go to a tiny Methodist church. Their main reason for being is to serve the community, and they have many, many missions that help the homeless, needy, and suffering. I've also been involved with Catholic, Episcopal and Interfaith churches, through good friends. Take a good look at who is running all of the food banks and clothes closets, and realize that almost every penny they take in goes to that. The days of sitting in judgment are over, it's time to do something. I don't have much money, but I have a little time, and I spend it trying to help. I may not agree with everyone, or even like some of them much, but I have learned to tolerate those who are different from me. And they still let me in the door (HA!). It has blessed me FAR BEYOND my small contribution, in more ways than I can explain here. And I have met many who 'walk the talk' every day. We are all human, and have faults. I, too, had a problem with 'organized religion' for a long time, but realized that I was only complaining, and not DOING much to make ANYTHING better around me. I found a place where I could change that, where they would let me help. And I've been totally shocked at what they've accomplished, and so happy I was a small part of it.

• Serious7- I am glad to see you putting your foot down on the overwhelming requests. I certainly do not want anything to harm you, and it seems that this is becoming a burden on you. Big hug to you! {{{{{{{Serious7}}}}}}

CWB- I admire you advocacy and willingness to tell it like it is for a friend. Please keep it up.

I'd appreciate the insight. No problem at all if you are not. I am enjoying getting to know all the people on the threads and in the forums, and my most urgent 'need to know' was already determined just after I posted the request. ( funny how the universe will do that to you, eh ?) I too am struggling but slowly finding my way.

Light to you!

Pm, who has no problem waiting.

• Serious7, thanks for extending yourself to us. But overdoing yourself will not do anybody anything. Thank you. Take car of yourself.

• Tellstar,

I need some advice, about where my life is going, from where I came, it all seems hopeless,

The man who I thought was my lid, he is cancer I am pisces.. I can't seem to make heads or tails out of these past 4 months was it real, or was he just playing me. I am so heart broken and devastated, I wish at least he would have cared even a little bit, but to tell me he loved me and all the things I had always dreamed of a man saying, and then to just shut down the way he did and kick me to the curb like an old shoe.

• I am sorry I meant my post to be addressed to serious7.

I greatly appologize

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• my life is in topsy turvy land.i'm currently staying with my brother who is a stone cold alcoholic, when i could be home, staying in a motel with 3 other women. i made the mistake of getting names off of craigs list for rooms in people's houses and my present one is horrible. i recently got my guard card so now i can be a security guard somewhere. i'm attending an online college to obtain a paralegal certificate. i recently went back for solace, to a formerf suitor, who's super friendly but i don't really know how to persue him, because the last time i dated him, i had to see him when he was on his job. he used to work with the chamber of commerce but now he's involved with the state with the national parks interpretative center.he's an aquarius and i'm an aries.i've been on ssi for 15 yrs, but now i want off it.i've been a charasmatic healer, herbalist and massage therapist but now i want a new life. can you see anything in your cards to help me? I'M 'EARTHYFIRE'

• My DEar Serious7 ,

I'm so blessed that you gave me that reading. You are totally right I had so much in my mInd. I'm so confused which one you talking about. I do admit that I commit mistake and I had a bad habits too. But, I myself can assured that I'm a good person. At the moment I'll tried to sort it out my short coming to all the people matters to me. I'm aquarius that is true I always find answer in everythings happen and wether you like it or not it doesn't matter if the truth will hurt me, I'll be fine so I know where I stand but it's killing me when I get in to their skin and find out that their lied to me. But still can accept them and cos a lot of pain to me cos they can be abusive. I been to a lot and I always doing it with all my hearts but I'm thinking sometimes they see me that I'm not serious in everything I do I'm afraid if I show it they may be scared and suddenly disappear. I had a simple dreams own my Own to have a happy family on my own with wonderful kids that I can call mine and no one can makes us a part . This things is my greatest dreamed to have a wonderful husband and grow old together with lovingly family .

• Dear Serious7,

I would like thank you for showing me knowledge and wisdom to be a better person. That is true God is good to us and he will find away for us to be happy . And all I have to do is to cherished alll the blessings that he showed upon me and to all of us. I'm so blessed to have wondeful family though we had misunderstanding I know for sure in my heart and in my mind God will touch us and make things all good and be more matured to understand things that we never get a long or miscommunication.I admit I myself forgot to sat thanks for everything. I may be confused cos somehow I forgot to praise him , to say thank you lord for all the gdance and givingus a strength to carry all the trials that he gives to me.God Bless us .