Doing readings for those in need.

• Hi Serious7 🙂

I'm a usually a happy person and try to be optimistic or at least bring optimism to others.. LOL my love interest... I refer to him as interest because I'm the one that has openly spoke about my feelings and yes I have lots of hope...

I'm not sure if he's very happy or not... and perhaps I dont want to get too close in case he doesn't have real feelings for me...

I dont understand the "take the answer NO to easily" for some things I do... LOL like pressuring a person for an answer that's a "No no" for me...

but other than that I'm not sure I take No for an answer very easily since I'm quite stubborn and persistent, LOL when I want something... 🙂

Thanks so much for the advice, I will let thing develop on their own... my problem is deciding if I stay to work close to him or if I leave... but I do know what the next steps on my career will be... and perhaps those will take me to better places and bring better situations to me 🙂

I don't like instant coffee anyway 😉 so I'll let it brew slowly! but I do LOVE GOOD coffee!!

God bless you too and thanks so much for your candid and warmth advice. 🙂

• Hey Doc, thank you for the reply!

I didn't mean "take no to easily" as pressuring someone. I meant in some situations you may feel like you are pressuring, or you may not give yourself a solid chance. But in some situations it is best just to turn and except the answer giving, but in some persistence can be ok. I am sorry I was not clear enough on my reply. I hope the best for ya doc and your ventures into another field. Well sub field I guess 🙂

God Bless

Serious

• Hi serious7. I am so happy that you are offering this opportunity. I was wondering if you could give me a reading on my love life and/or my (future) career. Thanks!

• hi serious 7

We have started expressing interest in each other, we started talking and getting to know each other in our classes. Although both of us havent used any spoken words to express yet. I somehow feel this is what i always wanted, Im so happy.

How will this proceed? how will we express? Will he ask me to formally date him?Will i have to ask him if he doesn't do it? Will we be the " One" for each other?

Can you please do a reading for myself, Gagan and him, Jose.

• DRG, I thank you for your question but I will get to it when I can. It will be a bit , and PLEASE NOTE to the original post I asked specifically for no names. Thank you

Serious

• 🙂 HA!!

THANKS SO MUCH Serious 7!! the way you put "sub field" helps a lot!!

I'm excited for that sub field! and if it doesn't work I could always go back to the "other" job I could get...

We'll be in touch!

5 months from now everything should be different and perhaps somethings would have sorted out by themselves (in a figurative speech)...

You're right about the not giving myself a solid chance sometimes... but I'm thinking once I get into my other job that I would feel more relaxed... things will just fall into place and I'll know what to do when the moment comes... 🙂

God willing!! I'll keep you posted! Best to you tooo! ❤

• What up Mars!

OK I drew the card emerging for you!

Now the booklet states " Your true self-Radiant, Powerful, Successful, and intelligent- Is now shining through the surface. Allow your true self to be visible to others, for you lift them up and inspire them!"

To me I get the sense that you LOVE to teach. You love to help others learn and prosper. Are you young maybe around 27 I believe? There is some schooling but have you not finished or put the title to good use yet? I think in your heart (even from the booklet statement above) you haven't allowed this passion to fully emerge yet, no pun intended : ). So I say to you what is in your heart? Smiles are a expression of happiness and joy. You LOVE to be the cause of that! So do it, now special education may be a route you can look into or even volunteering. Love will prosper from your choices. Specifically I am sorry I can not say, but it will happen. And as I say to everyone! PRAY PRAY PRAY

I hope this may be of some help! God Bless

Serious7

• No worries happy!

Glad I could send the message!

God Bless

• Hi Serious7, could I have a reading, too? I'm missing my friend. Any vibes you could share?

Thanks

• Hello again CoffeeGem!

If I remember correctly I have read you in the past as well.

I drew Divine Timing for you : ) Which seems to VERY appropriate. Your question was more addressed to Job Security more was it? I think you may have a job but are uncertain of the length or how stable it is. GO for it! Is it something you have wanted and got an offer but don't want to leave everything behind for the opportunity maybe? It seems there may be a move involved, If you are financially able at the moment to do so It seems this may be a smart thing. Most people are going through drastic changes as of late due to lack of opportunity. So Computers flash again and maybe something with IT management systems (though you may have stated this before). The spiritual growth comes with the territory, As I am learning every day to open up. God love you! He wants the best for you as well, and most everything I say is guidance from god. I have some experience but I believe there are some things that I say are simply beyond me. So, Love is all around you coffee, and god speaks to everyone through everything! Its the listening part that is hard ; ). You can see that and feel it, the doubts and being lonely sometimes can feel overwhelming but I feel this will soon change for the better.

I hope this will help in some manner. God Bless!

with Love

Serious7

• Hello Lost Leo.

I Drew abundance and New love for you Leo. Abundance being on top and New Love on the bottom.

from the booklet " A new flow of support is coming to you right now. Ask the angels to help you release fears About scarcity so that you can enjoy this increased abundance".

"Your messenger angels announce the arrival of an inflow of abundance coming your way. The source of all abundance is GOD, and you at some level had faith that the creator would supply your needs. Your faith, even if it was small, triggered the abundance that is manifesting for you right now."

"Keep your faith, as it will ensure a steady flow of support materially, psychologically, emotionally, spiritually, and intellectually. A wonderful affirmation to help you stay in the stream of a steady flow of abundance is: "I accept good graciously into my life. All of my needs are met abundantly for me now and always.

Now as for June, Is there surgery coming up in that month? It may be minor and feels like a success. Now June is a hard month for me to read due to my major connection with that month : ), but I feel you are trying to reconnect with someone you were once close with. But the card stated is New Love, and that can mean anything from a person to a dream fulfilled or even a new hobby. So indulge in loving good things and don't expect but accept. I am sorry if I could not be anymore specific, I wish you love and success in your journey's Leo. Giving up isn't an option.

God Bless

Serious7

• Blessings Serious7

My request on page 2 was very serious no BS!

That said. I love the way u use n convey ur gifts.

Loads of love n light

cwb

• Thanks alot Serious7, I do believe everything has its course, I just need to learn to be even more patient for all the good things that are planned in my life to get to me at the right time.

As for June, it is about trying to reconnect with someone that I was once close with for a very brief time, hopefully that will be considered as "New". LOL.

Giving up is never something that is for me, I will give it my all, if that still doesn't happen, then it is my destiny, I'll just have to accept the reality.

All I want is for her to be happy, nothing else matter anymore, I will never stop caring about her, even from afar.

I can only hope for the best and be prepared for the worst, after all, that's what makes life fun.

You have already send me some of your positive energy, and I thank you for that.

Have a great day/ night, wherever you are you are in. 😃

• Dear Serious7,

Could you please do a reading for me if you can and if you still feel up to it. Please do not do one for me if you have too many people to help already.

Thank You, Kindness and Love.

• CWB! I know : ), I definitely was not referring to you. Your actually right after leo.

• and thank you!!! God bless! HUGS!!!!!!!!

• Hello Serious 7 I would love a reading from you. Thanks. ( :

• Thank you leo! I hope all goes well and I wish you luck on your love quest!

God Bless

Serious

• Hey CWB!

I drew the Soulmate card for you : ).

We all know what this means and you are definitely a very lucky women. Your soul is filled with joy and drive to help and motivate others. I've seen you around the boards and love what you say!

Now as for the education I drew the harmony card. This usually expresses through Art, Music, Writing and loving the energy. Is it the fact of being able to attend, or receiving a grant to Re attend to finish a specific degree. If that is the case Waiting stinks but may be the cause of stress or finishing tests to obtain this. If all goes well, which I believe you have the right stuff there you should obtain what you are needing to get this all done. I may be reading into it o much with the information giving and If so I apologize. But in any case there will be a definite positive outcome for you. I appreciate you coming to me for advice, it does mean a lot. I hope your most recent post was sarcastic, just wasn't sure : ). God bless Ms CWB with love

Serious7

• Hi Serious - How about a clue - any clue. Where should I go? And with who?(m) What should I wear? Will it be blue?

Pardon the Dr. Seuss - I just red Green Eggs and Ham for the 1 millionth time.

How about my job? thanks td