Doing readings for those in need.

• Hi- This is the first time I have been on this discussion group & i am not quite sure what to do?

Can you help me with a personal problem today? Thanks. Mopiper

• Hi serious! I'll start a new thread so I don't "clog" this one!! Good to chat to you again too 🙂

Chris

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

• Serious7, Can you do a card reading regarding my love life? I had a dream that basically meant I was ready for love and tarot cards hinted at it.

Could you also do one for the depression that I am dealing with?

Thank you so much.

• Please!!!!!!!!!!! everyone read the whole thread, thank you. I am not taking ANY NEW REQUESTS WHATSOEVER. Have a blessed day. I state that in my previous posts!

Serious7

• Ohhhh!

Sorry.

• just back from a sabbatical myself serious7 and just catching up with all the threads. just wanted to say a big Thank you so much for your mind opening messages on earlier pages. Although alot of what you have said is already in my brain i do tend to forget and so a reminder is often much appreciated. thanks x

• Thank you angel!

• Ill step in some more serious7 n be "brutal" harsh" n "mean" ................... wait a minute .......

thats what all those who cant take cut to the bone in ur face blunt truth. they ask n yet they dont want the answer. i replied one some days ago , got called brutal n after she had seen my grrr at this she claimed she loved it GO FIGURE, someone else replies her n says BASICALLY the SAME n YET SHE STILL AINT GETTING IT.

trust me when u get such a one,DONT BOTHER reading helping em. BIG waste of time.

ill tell more on the other u n me thread .

NEW AARRIVALS SERIOUS7 HAS A LIST N ITS NOT ADDED TO, POST NEW THREADS N HOPE SOMEONE WILL HELP U. N DONT ASK FOR SERIOUS7 WHEN U DO AS THAT WOULD BE CUTTING IN LINE N THATS EFFING RUDE!

cwn no more nice witch!

• This post is deleted!

• Hey Doeyeyedpisces

I well aware of my bp, im careful. However when i see injustice, barges, cutting line, tsunami headed toward our readers that i care about i must raise my voice or it will fester n feed off me. Now in my book n world is that by far worse 4 my bp than juss keeping it in.

i get members flock to offers made by readers BUT often they TOTALLY forget a few things such as:

1. criterias set by readers time and again

2. that readers has life away from here

3. cutting in line

4. jumping ahead disregarding the pages b4 the last page posted to.

I can go on, but in end what only works is blunt harsh capital letters to get through to people asking. Often they dont know how it is to b on the other side of that table. Sadly its often required. Sigh!

cwb

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Serious7, I regularly read through your posts and patiently wait for my tern. I was amazed finding out that I am the last one on your list of 55!!! How lucky could I get. My situation hasn't changed since. Patiently waiting for your advice with huge gratitude. God Bless.

• Hello there, I came across your post and became intrigued. I was wanting to know what you see for me and my boyfriend in the future. Thanks in advice for your insight and time. Goddess bless!

• Serious7 has a BUSY life OUTSIDE forums, like many readers. He has some pages ago made a list which consisted of 55. ALL ELSE WHO HAS ASKED SINCE ARE DECLINED.

So please PLEASE post a new thread requesting what you need. and PLEASE do NOT ask for Serious7, as that would be CUTTING IN LINE. which is rude n UNcivil.

As from pages ago is this thread CLOSED for anymore requests.

Sorry n thank you for understanding.

Cwb looking out for Serious7.!!!!

ps kindly read READER 2 READER debate thread and Readers Side Of The Table thanx