Doing readings for those in need.

• Hi SP865, Ok, maybe I'm being synical. Just tired with the orthadox, being dictated to as to what is right and what is wrong. I see so many of my friends, whom I'ld call almost religous fanatics, preaching to me what I should be doing. Yet when I look at their deeds, actions, and morals, they make me question what it is they are seeking in life. Material wealth? With a religious insurance policy when they die? All sins will be forgiven, does that mean after sinning, and being given forgiveness, slate is wiped clean? Start sinning agein, till the next day of forgiveness? I think, a true spiritual person, can focus their positive energy, using their religion, whatever it may be, for the ultimate goal of living a fuffilled existance, enriching one's soul by living a life of high morals, caring, and helping those in need. I do believe in after life, reincarnation, and our morals and acts we carry out , all are counted for on judgement day. There is more to human existance, as we here on earth are a mere blink in the life of the earth. I think it is far better to help those people needing help, rather than support those that merely just want supporting.

I took a long hard look at my life, last couple of month, wondered if I made a difference to anyone. Believe I have made a positive difference, merely through my efforts, actions, and genuine heart felt care about others. Often my nature and generosity has been taken advantage of by others. One of the most important lessons I've learnt is to forgive and let go. Try helping again, though your efferts have to come from your heart, without reservation.

I again commend you with the work you do with your church, yes your'e right, at the local community level, religions play an important part in spiritual well being, and helping those in need. Just feel that in this modern world we live in, may have taken the path of material enrichment..."me, want it now, who care?, get whatever I can get" philociphy.

By helping others, you'll feel better, I think because with such acts enrich your soul.

Am I afraid of dieing? Not at all! I honestly believe I've lived, and live a good life,helping others, caring, and with heart felt love.

Take care, my love to you all.

• Thank u so much Phoenixmom. trust me ill keep it up lol. Im looking out for at least 2 at the moment. hmmm i do think i need to look into my other protegé lol

cwb

• Good for you, lost guy.

• Lost Guy-

"Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don't learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us. Cynics always say no. But saying 'yes' begins things. Saying 'yes' leads to knowledge.' -Stephen Colbert

I was cynical and skeptical. Then I ended up working at an alternative school, and witnessed miracles first-hand. Right in my face. Some I even played a part in, when I didn't even know what I was doing (just watching others)! I found a bunch of people who kept trying, no matter what, many making less than minimum wage. I have been shown what happens when you don't give up, when you keep an open mind. I'm NOT saying you don't do good things. What I AM saying is that there are really good, unselfish people out there. I'm learning, and it's a process. If you look for the bad in a person (or a group), you will find it. All the time. There will always be someone telling you what is right and wrong, IN THEIR EYES. I've just decided that, for me, the time for debate is OVER. We've all got to turn this cruise ship of a world around.

I was totally comfortable around others who thought like I did. Stepping out of my 'comfort zone', and into a situation that included some closed minds, was difficult. The paradox is that it served to open mine even more!

I got involved with this church through an interfaith group that helps homeless families get back on their feet. I didn't do any of this to make myself feel good, or to get anyone's approval. It just 'happened'. And I went with it. The ONLY credit I can take is that I asked to remain open to my path. I sincerely try to not judge ANYONE (it's not my job!!), and it's hard. It's human nature to judge. But I've learned that God is much more than any human can comprehend, and I've seen that same force flow through atheists, agnostics, Muslims, Christian Scientists, New Age groups, Christians, Catholics, Buddhists, and any number of individual people who believe differently than I do about the 'way' to get 'there'. And I only saw this when I let go of the 'debate' of who was 'right' and who was 'wrong'. Yes, I picked Jesus, but I study what he SAID about others, and how he lived. And I've yet to find where he beat anyone over the head with it. 🙂

• Hey serious7. Even though I did not recieve a reading I appreciate that you used your time and energy to help others a you did. the bottom line is you do not owe any of us anything. You are correct for stating that we should put our focus towards God and Jesus for true healing and guidance. While I beleive God uses people to do his work, I also know that it is up to us to accept and listen to what he is always trying to tell us. Thanks for being a voice for those who needed to Hear. God Bless You.

• 🙂

• Hello Serious,

I would love a reading.. Thank you in advance for your time

• Hey everyone!

Thank you all so much for the support you have givin this thread! Thank you to those who have helped me keep track of the readings and help keep the "spam" out. Lost Guy I thank you for being so kind. To CWB Your amazing, and I thank you so much for your help and guidance!

Phoenix mom, tellstar, Dragonfly, annie Thank you all so much for the loving energy! And thank you for allowing me to help send advice your way annie, and tellstar! Sorry I wasn't able to give you a reading Phoenix Mom or dragonfly, But I Very Much appreciate your Love!!!

Jlinangel- Yes this is a thread for those coming for help finding there own spiritual path, As I have recently found mine and can share just like anyone else. I feel that it was appropriate and just like anything, everyone has a choice to follow what I say or not! I'm not going to judge anyone either way! God is amazing, and works through everyone to achieve a goal of greater love! Jesus is my lord and savior, but he may not be yours. You have that choice. Which is why I love life. Because either way you are going to receive and give blessings and help so many people! Which is amazing. This thread has been such a blessing and I really believe even if it touches one life I have helped someone!

Love

Serious7

• Lovin My Life you are a beautiful person! God Bless you also!

Poetic, you are also amazing! Thank you for all the help you have done here.

• You seem to be very blessed, can you help me did I made the right career decision?

• Serious7

Thank for the reading. Sorry i was hard to read for, But you got the children part right.

We lost our first baby at 5 and half weeks old to SIDS and the good Lord blessed us with a son and daughter after wards, and they have been my life. Ha. and yeah all their friends and cousins anywhere close to their age we have took in when parents couldnt do anything with them, I never understood that because they knew if they stayed with us they would have to act right and they did, the parents couldnt understand why they done better and didnt give us trouble. Hey but you know how kids will test their parents, we all did. I thank you again and sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but been a little under the weather. Its good to know you put GOD first in your life.

MAY GOD KEEP YOU BLESSED IN ALL THAT YOU DO.

• patiently waiting for my response! no presures just curious if u see love coming way anytime soon? =))))) thank you soo much Serious 7 may God bless always!

• Thank you witchy! Hope all is going along better!

Bless you!

With Love

Serious7

• Thank you for your time and energy Serious. Unfortunately I see what is happened before happening again. People are not taking the time to read your whole message. Or even a page or two back. They are reading the first couple posts, coming to the end of the thread and requesting a reading. Ironically enough, I am even seeing people this time acknowleding that you aren't doing readings from here on out but still trying to sneak a "quick" question in. While I in some ways understand it, I also sit hear shaking my head going "what?" My two cents, I would start a new thread with your new messages and have admin remove this one or it will continue to grow and grow without people taking the time to see that you have given us a new message and that it is no longer open for reading requests. I am sending you love and energy and again, thank you for the time you gave us.

• Hi serious7

Nice to see you back! I also have been away from here for a very long time, and pop back in now and then. I feel my days of doing readings might be at an end, and having said that, I've almost lost faith in readings in general: both ones I give/have given and ones I've received. Nothing much seems to pan out! So I'm just wondering what you might see for me with regards to my life in general; why it seems that readings I've received haven't proved right, and whether or not I may be hanging up my own "crystal ball" for good ...

Thanks in advance. It'll be interesting to see what you come up with 🙂

Chris

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• Thank you for the support Aunt Buck!!!!! I know, but I think people will eventually get the picture. I don't think they need to close, just in case someone needs/wants to come back and look up some of the advice I gave. Which can be a good reference point for most! I just hope some of those people find what they need. : )

Love

serious7

CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have you been my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been WAY to long!!!! Just one question, what happened with the house if you don't mind sharing, if not you can start a new thread here we can talk. I missed ya!!!!!!!

Serious7

• Hello, i would love a reading on my current relationship, and just where my life is heading in general this year. Thank you in advance! Peace, Love, and Light!! 🙂

• People I want to say this first a foremost! If you are doubting a relationship with someone, take the time to COMMUNICATE! Ask questions, If your not happy and it doesn't feel right let go of your animosity or fear and move on. And if your someone who is just not interested in your significant together anymore BE HONEST! If your coming here and asking me for advice there is something your not sure about or lost with within the relationship. It is about both of YOU, so if it's worth it work on it and grow. If not be honest, take the initiative and fix what isn't working or move on. I know it isn't easy but nothing is : ). Also things take time grow, you can;t just expect everything to be perfect. God Bless and I hope those who have something great realize this. Also one last pet peeve off my chest! If you cheat, YOUR NOT HAPPY! Be honest and work on yourself. Don't be so selfish.

God Bless

Love

Serious

• p.s. Let the other person KNOW always! They deserve to be happy or work on things also. This doesn't pertain to everyone, but it does to most.

• I would enjoy hearing you're insight and any advice you feel might be helpful. Thank you!